No Way!!!!

The Man In My Dreams

 

Hana went back to her classroom still thinking about how she is so pissed at the new guy who looked so familiar. If she only knew.

*Where did I see him again? I swear he looks really familiar.* She thought as she walked to her seat.

She plopped herself in the chair making the others look her way. This is the first time they saw Hana looking like she lost in a lottery big time or something.

She tried her best to focus on the lesson but the face of the new guy kept bothering her. *Damn it. Where have I seen that face? My mind is bugging me!* She thought as she desperately thought about his face.

When she was in the middle of her “thinking”, someone knocked on the door.

The teacher looked at him and smiled. “Oh, you’re here!” She beamed as she stopped lecturing and went to accommodate the new student.

The new student smiled. “Good morning, Ms. Kang.” He greeted politely. He looked around and saw the girls drooling for him, again. *Not again.* He thought.

Ms. Kang went to him and faced the students. “Guys, meet your new classmate, Mr. Lee Byunghun.” She said. “Mr. Lee, introduce yourself.” She said.

L. Joe smiled at the class and bowed. “Anyeong haseyo! My name is Lee Byunghun. But you can call me L. Joe.” He said. And upon introducing himself, the girls in the room squealed. I mean it, SQUEALED.

Well, the girls did. Except for one.

Hana just stared at the new guy. Yes, her eyes are literally stuck into L. Joe. She is scrutinizing every detail of the man and is trying to remember who he is. Or where she must have seen this guy.

“He is arrogant. I probably would remember him because I remember all the arrogant people I’ve met.” She mumbled as she tried her best to remember. “But why can’t I remember him?” She asked herself.

She was into the thinking so much that she didn’t even noticed that L. Joe is approaching her way. She just realized it when L. Joe was right in front of her.

Her eyes widened. “Yah! What are you doing here?” She blurted all of a sudden.

L. Joe blinked. “Ms. Kang said I will seat here.” He pointed the vacant seat beside her.

Hana shut her eyes wanting to hit herself badly. Yeah, what was she thinking? Oh yeah. Where has she seen him?

L. Joe sat leisurely beside her. He took out his book. It’s Math. Ms. Kang is teaching math. He tried too much to act cool now that he is beside the girl of his dreams. His heart is pounding rapidly. He could hardly breathe.

*Damn. Is this the feeling?* He thought as he tried to concentrate on the lesson.

Hana on the other hand was busy thinking about him still. She doesn’t know why but couldn’t help herself but be bothered by L. Joe. She glanced at L. Joe who seemed so immersed into the lecture.

L. Joe must have noticed that she is looking at him. He looked at her. “Why? Admiring my handsome face already?” He asked conceitedly.

Hana scoffed. “Yeah, like I would.” She said as she focused on her own book.

L. Joe just smiled. He was more than happy now that he can talk to his dream girl now. He stared at her face. *It’s the same. It’s really her.* He thought as he laid his head on his left hand and stared at Hana.

*The way she pouts, she frowns, it’s all the same.* He smiled.

Hana looked at him. “Now, why are you looking at me?” She asked.

L. Joe just grinned. “Why? Can’t I look at you?” He asked.

He said it in a rude way but Hana felt her heart beating faster. She doesn’t know why nor understand why she has been acting like this.

L. Joe leaned closer to examine her features more. Hana was taken aback.

“Y-yah!” She stuttered.

L. Joe just grinned. “Aish. Synchronization 100%.” He said.

Hana narrowed her eyes on him. She couldn’t understand him. *Synchronization 100%? Isn’t that a song of a boy group?* She thought.

L. Joe sighed dreamily and looked at his book again. *This feels really good though.* He thought as happiness lingered around him.

 

 

 

The period ended with L. Joe momentarily stealing glances at Hana. It was pretty obvious though. Hana was not even moving in her seat because she feels like L. Joe is a creepy guy. *First arrogant, now a maniac.* She thought as she tried to cuss L. Joe in her mind.

Hana would time to time glare at L. Joe but the guy just won’t blink. He would even chuckle at her. *What the hell is wrong with him? Is he crazy?!!!!* She yelled in her mind in full frustration.

With that, the thought that L. Joe was familiar was washed out of her head. *Familiar or not, I don’t care anymore.*

Now, they are waiting for the next period. Last period before lunch break. Hana couldn’t even imagine how she wanted the next period to be over now.

Yeah. With a creepy man beside her, who wouldn’t?

The class screamed when 5 handsome guys stepped into the room.

“WAHHHH! Chunji oppa!”

“CAP oppa! Sit beside me!”

“Ricky you are so cuteeeee~”

“Changjo you’re hotter than ever!”

Niel I want to kiss you so bad!!!!”

“WAAAAAH! TEEN TOP JJANG!!!!!”

Hana just shook her head. *These girls really.* She thought as she smiled at the five guys who sat behind her and L. Joe.

I forgot to tell you, Hana and L. Joe were sitting at the end of the row. But now, Teen Top members are sitting at the very end.

“Good morning, Hana!” Chunji greeted her with his flashy smile.

Hana smiled and nodded.

Teen top and Astra are known to be the hottest people at school. Hottest for some reasons.

  1. They are good looking.
  2. They are role models.
  3. They are friendly.

“How is the first subject, noona?” Ricky asked.

Hana just smiled. “It was fine..” She replied. *or not? Who would be fine when your seatmate is creepily looking at you all throughout?* She thought as she remembered L. Joe.

Oh yeah. Astra and Teen Top are great friends. They often hang out together, making them really close to each other.

“Where have you been? Why didn’t you attend the first period?” She asked.

“Volunteer work.” Changjo said.

Niel nodded. “We saw someone having a hard time in the streets so we helped her walk to her house.” He said as he sighed.

“But it turns out that her house is in the place of the Paleolithic era! It was in the mountains.” CAP said, slightly complaining.

Hana chuckled. “That’s why good works are earned hard, CAP oppa.” She beamed.

L. Joe flinched when he heard her say ‘CAP oppa’. *Oppa?* HE thought as a tiny bit of jealousy lingered through his veins.

Ricky looked over at the new guy beside her. “Noona, who is that?” He asked pointing at L. Joe.

Hana looked at the person Ricky is pointing. “Oh. That’s the new student. Lee Byunghun.” She said.

Teen Top nodded.

“Anyeong, Byunghun-ah! My name is Ricky!!!!” Ricky energetically introduced himself. (A/N: Ricky doesn't know L.Joe's age yet. SO there wasn't a 'hyung' there.)

L. Joe looked at him and nodded. “Nice meeting you.” HE said.

Then the rest of the boys followed. They were busy talking to the new guy and Hana was totally forgotten just like that.

“So, you were from the 3rd district?” Chunji asked L. Joe.

L. Joe nodded. “Yeah. I had to transfer because my dad moved for his work.” HE explained.

“Awww! So you are new here? We can be friends!!! I know you don’t have any friends yet.” Niel beamed.

L. Joe smiled. “Really?” He asked in disbelief. *Why are the guys here so kind-hearted?* He thought.

The Teen Top guys looked at their leader.

CAP nodded. “Yeah, sure. We’d love to have someone in addition.” He said.

Hana heard that. *What? That maniac in Teen Top? No way!!!!* She complained in her head.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Because you wanted me to update this so bad. :))))

So, I did. ^^