Almost Clear

The Man In My Dreams

 

L. Joe strode out of the cafeteria leaving everyone in awe and shock.

Who could believe that JB is the one who caused all these?

They all believed that Hana is the reason of their break up. Well, technically, she is. Because she doesn’t want to continue the relationship anymore. But yeah, she wouldn’t be able to realize how much she was at fault.

She was so wrong in her moves and decisions.

But, luckily, she realized everything before everything ended.

On the other hand, everyone believed that JB is the victim. They thought Hana had betrayed him for L. Joe. They all thought he was victimized by a like her, which, they were all proved wrong.

Hearing and listening to L. Joe’s statement, they were all enlightened.

They all knew who was at fault and who was innocent.

And it was the other way around from what they believed.

Everyone gossiped about what had just happened as JB, incidentally, entered the cafeteria with his troupe.

Core was walking leisurely like they usually do with all the eyes watching them. It was a normal thing so, they eventually shrugged it off.

Until…

“Hey, you Im Jaebum! How could you do that to our precious princess?!” One mad freshman student yelled in the cafeteria. He stepped out, then the rest followed.

JB and the rest of his gang stopped in shock and stared at the boy with wide eyes.

“What are you talking about?” Minjun, the leader, asked.

However, the freshman was not listening to him. He was busy glaring at JB like he was eating him in his mind.

“How could you show your face to us like this? Are you proud of what you did to our Hana Noona?” Another one asked.

JB blinked at them. He knows what they are talking about but he doesn’t know how to react. It was his fault in the first place.

He was at fault. He knows it by heart and now he is willing to do whatever it takes just to have Hana’s forgiveness. He wants her back. He badly wants her back.

“Don’t you ever try to get her back! She doesn’t deserve an animal like you!” Another freshman growled at him before they walked off.

JB and the Core blinked at those kids. They have guts to fight them like that.

Jb sighed and lowered his head feeling guilty and apologetic. He shouldn’t have done that. If not only for his desire to have her beside him, she wouldn’t have gone away from him.

Perhaps, that is what he believed.

That is what he knows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay now?” L. Joe asked.

He was really worried. His girl is pushed in the stair case and she was even brought to the clinic because it was something to not just be ignored. He thought he would lose her. He thought something bad has happened. Or maybe worse than what he has expected.

Hana nodded smiling widely. She was really touched to have someone like L. Joe at times like these. “I am. Thanks.” She replied.

L. Joe narrowed his eyes on her. “What are you thanking me about?” He asked. “I should be the one to be grateful because you are safe!” He said as he wrapped one arm around her waist. “God! I don’t know what to do if I lost you.” He added as he leaned his head above Hana’s.

Hana smiled. She is really lucky to have someone like him.

How could she not notice this from the start? How could she leave out these details from L. Joe?

Well, L. Joe might be so arrogant and moody at times but when he says something, he means it. So when he said he loves Hana, he meant it with his whole heart.

And now, he is proving it to her. She feels every bit of his love.

From the way he looks at her, from the way he worries for her, from the way he protects her, everything just shouts the word LOVE. Everything just means LOVE.

“I love you.” Hana blurted all of a sudden. L. Joe even stopped moving as shock took in him and stared at her.

He never expected that reply. And that wasn’t even connected to their topic right now.

But, nonetheless, he feels really happy. At least now, Hana is opening up. She is telling him what she feels. Without him initiating anything.

Isn’t that a new and positive thing?

L. Joe smiled. Everything sank in. Everything made sense.

He loves her.

She loves him.

And they are together.

Isn’t that the best thing in the world?

“I love you too.”

It required an answer. Yes, it does. But if it didn’t, L. Joe would still tell her how much he loves her till the sun sets in the morning and rises at night.

Because he does.

Because he will always do.

Hana smiled. “Don’t mind them. I am fine.” She said. “I have you.” She  added making L. Joe smile at her.

His girl is sure sweet today.

He nodded and held her hand. “Of course, you always have me.” He said. “From now on, you will always have me.” HE continued. “Tell me everything. I will be your everything. Your best friend, boy friend, father, brother and all. I am willing to do everything for you.” He added.

Hana smiled and nodded.

His boy is sure the best man in the world.

“Me too.” She replied.

L. Joe her hair lovingly. “Let’s be together forever, okay?” He asked.

Hana nodded as she squeezed his hand. “Always and forever.” She replied smiling her heart out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hana was able to go home walking on her own that day. Of course, L. Joe insisted that he would drive her home. He couldn’t let her walk even though she insisted that she could walk already.

“No. We are using my car.” He said authoritatively.

Hana just nodded and kept quiet. She couldn’t do anything when L. Joe is like this. She just has to be submissive to his commands.

He even went home just to get his car. Yes, that is how he is putting much effort for her.

He walked to the passenger’s side of the car and opened the door. “Get in.” He said.

Hana nodded and motioned to get in but before she could even step her foot on the car floor, someone threw a paper plane to her.

She winced as the paper plane landed on her hand before landing on the floor.

L. Joe looked at the direction the plane came from. He saw a group of girls running. And from what he remembered, one of them is named Haeri. He was about to fume up and run after them if not for Hana stopping him.

Hana opened the paper plane and saw a message.

“Hana-ssi, we are very sorry that we pushed you on the stairs. We were wrong. We are very sorry to call you names and judge you without knowing what really happened. We hope you will be happy with L. Joe oppa now. We will support you. We hope we could be friends. – Haeri & friends”

Hana smiled and shook her head in disbelief. Just moments back, they were so fierce and scary and bossy and mad. But right now, they are asking for forgiveness and friendship. Ironic, isn’t it?

She gave L. Joe a look. She knows he did something to make them act like this.

L. Joe just stared at her and blinked.

She smiled. “Thanks.” She said as she stepped into the car.

L. Joe couldn’t feel anything but happiness seeing his girl happy like this. Everything is almost clear.

 

 

 

 

 

====================================

Are you a Kris fan? (What do we call EXO-M's Kris' fans? I have no idea. Sorry.)

If you are, you can check my new story entitled, "The Legal Wife". (Just click it! ^^) 

Thank you very much! ^^

 

And oh! this fic is ending soon! :)))))

I dont know what to feel. -____-

BUT PLEASE DO WATCH TEEN TOP'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO! THEY ARE JUST MERE PERFECTION IN MY EYES! GO GUYS! LET'S VOTE FOR THEM! ANGELS FIGHTING! ♥