The Day

The Man In My Dreams

 

Hana woke up the next day feeling all panda and looking like one. She was thinking about all the things that happened in the dream all night. She slept by 5 AM already, and to think she has classes at 8.

“My head hurts so bad. Oh god why would you even give a dream that I would never forget?” She mumbled as she hurried to the bathroom.

This was her daily routine. She would sleep and dream then would think about the dream the whole time before falling asleep just a few hours before her class.

She finished preparing after a few minutes. Yes, she isn’t the type of girl who puts a lot of time to prepare. It was just too hassle for her.

She went down stairs and saw her mom preparing breakfast already. “Good morning, Mom!” She said as she kissed her cheek.

Her mom smiled at her. “What’s good in your morning?” She asked while preparing the food.

Hana just grinned. “Nothing. Maybe I just had the best dream ever.” She said as she sat at her usual place. “Where’s dad?” She asked.

“Went to work already. He has a lot of buildings to finish.” Her mom replied as she sat in front of Hana and ate their food.

Hana just nodded. She was used to it. Her dad is always away because he is the only one who is working for the whole family.

Hana is the only child. Her parents have been really good and kind to her. They try their best to give her all she needs. But Hana has never been the spoiled type of girl. I guess, her parents have shown her and taught her the right manners to be an understanding girl.

Their house is always full of laughter especially when her dad is around. Her dad is like the epitome of all the jokes in the community. I guess, that is also one of the factors why Hana grew up really bubbly and happy.

Hana finished her food and kissed her mom good bye. “Bye mom. Have to hurry for school!” She said as she waved her hand and strode out of their house.

All her life, Hana was one of the most sought – after person wherever she goes. May it be at school or just around the neighborhood. People always look up to her especially the dongsaengs. She was the role model for everyone. She has a big heart for almost all creatures in the land. She has the sweetest smile that would make a raging tiger tame at once.

She has the characteristics of a true friend. And yes, she is the MS. CONGENIALITY of all times.

For the guys, she is the perfect girl. Beautiful, sweet, innocent and happy. Every guy would die just to get her. If only she wasn’t into this belief of the dreams.

“Hana!!!!” Mihye called her as she walked into the gates.

Hana smiled and waved back. “Mihye!” She called and ran to her friend. “Where are Mina and Nana?” She asked.

Hana is a part of the Queenka group, Astra. Everyone looks up to these girls as well. It is composed of 4 lovely girls who are really friendly and very good role models for the campus. They are Mihye, Hana and the twins Nana and Mina. All of them share almost the same characteristics.

This, by the way, is the reason why Hana is called the Campus Princess.

Mihye shrugged. “I don’t know. You know those twins. They would disappear then appear all of a sudden.” She said as she is fixing something in her bag.

Hana giggled. It’s true. “Oh yea. Why did I even ask?” She said as she giggled and linked her arms with Mihye.

“Why are you in a very good mood today?” Mihye asked.

Hana shrugged. “You know. Maybe I dreamt of something really good.” She replied.

Mihye just shook her head. “Not about the guy of your dreams again.” She said.

Hana smiled and nodded. “It is about him. It is really sweet!” She said with a big big biiiiiiiiig smile.

Mihye just chuckled at Hana’s childishness. “Sometimes I am wondering why they are all adoring you.” She said.

Hana just blinked clueless as well. “Me too.” She said as they stopped because a guy was in front of them. “Excuse me?” Hana asked.

The guy just smiled and kneeled down. He stretched his arms and revealed a bouquet of roses.

 

“KIM HANA, PLEASE ACCEPT MY LOVE FOR YOU!” He screamed loudly that most of the people heard about it.

Hana bit her lip and looked at Mihye. She doesn’t know what to do. She couldn’t break his heart. Not when he has proposed in front of a lot of people. She just can’t.

Mihye took control of the scene. “Omo! Sorry, mister. But our Hana is allergic to roses. Sorry. She can’t come near you right now.” She bowed and pulled Hana from behind.

Hana sighed. “Wooo! I thought I would be caught up in that situation.” She said. “I don’t like guys other than him.” She said.

Mihye knows about him. Him, the person in Hana’s dreams.

“Aish! Hana, you really have some odd taste. I mean, why are you waiting for him? You don’t even know if he’s coming.” Mihye said. “I mean, he’s a dream. Not in reality.” She added.

Hana just smiled. “You know, I will only stop thinking this way if he already stopped taking over my dreams.” She said. “But he was always there.” She said sadly.

Mihye just sighed. “I hope he’ll stop disturbing you.” She said.

Hana smiled. “Me too.” She replied. “Oh! I better get going. I have classes at 8.” She said.

Mihye nodded. “Yeah. Me too. Bye! See you at lunch!” She waved.

 

 

Meanwhile, L. Joe just arrived at his new university. He didn’t get to sleep well because he has been thinking about the dream he had as well. He just found himself smiling. *Damn. When would she even come?* HE thought.

He parked his car at the parking lot for students. He was astonished at how huge the parking lot was. “Wow. This is an extraordinary school!” He beamed inside his car as he took his bag and stepped out of the car.

Everything was normal until…

“WAAAAAAH! He’s a god!”

“DAMN! WHY ARE THERE A LOT OF HANDSOME GUYS HERE?!!!!!”

“IS HE ANOTHER MEMBER OF TEEN TOP?”

L. Joe furrowed his eyebrows. *Teen Top?* He thought. *Cool name. But what’s that?* He thought again as he shrugged all the girls blocking his way and made his way to the office.

L. Joe is born to be a Kingka, a Jjang. In his previous school, he was known as the Campus Prince. Every girl would love to be with him and would die to have him. He was proud of that, but he never dated any of the crazy girls. Truth is, he never dated anyone before.

He reached the office after a long way out from the crazy fan girls. “Hooo!” He sighed in relief as he entered the office.

“You are?” The principal asked.

L. Joe bowed. “I am Lee Byunghun, the transfer student.” He said politely.

The principal nodded. “Arasseo. You may sit first, Mr. Lee.” He said as he took several papers from his drawer.

L. Joe nodded and took a sit.

“So, why did you transfer again?” The principal asked.

“My dad has to move for his work. So, my family had to move to compensate with the distance.” L. Joe replied.

The principal nodded. “Oh. I see.” He said. “Here.” He handed L. Joe the several papers he took from his drawer.

L. Joe politely took the papers.

“I just gave you your schedule, your ID and the slip you have to show your teacher since you are late now.” The principal looked at his watch. “It’s 8:05. Maybe the teacher is in. But just in case, take those slips.” He said.

L. Joe nodded and prepared to leave.

“Oh, you have to wear your uniform by tomorrow.” The principal added. “Stop by here before you go home so I can give you.” He continued.

L. Joe nodded. “Thanks, Mr. Park.” He bowed and carefully walked out of the office.

As soon as he reached outside, he looked into his schedule. He felt deflated.

“What the hell? Just one hour break? Seriously?” He mumbled as he looked for his room. “Math, Room 3C.” He read as he kept on looking at rooms.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Hana was walking back to her room. She excused herself to the restroom for a while. Everything was fine until…

“OWWWWW!” Hana found herself at the floor. She bumped into someone. She looked up and saw a handsome guy looking down at her without even a hint that he wanted to help.

Hana stood up. She looked at the guy. *Doesn’t he look familiar?* She thought.

Then she noticed that he is wearing civilian clothes. “You are new here?” She asked.

The guy looked at her. “Isn’t it obvious?” He asked.

Hana raged at his answer. *Arrogant.* She thought. “Well, it’s just that you look familiar. I think I’ve seen you somewhere.” She said.

The guy smirked. “Of course you would say that. A lot of girls want to be with me. And I think you are one of them.” He said cockily.

“What?!” Hana yelled is anger. “Tch. Jerk.” She whispered as she continued walking. “I wish you would get lost inside this school.” She mumbled as she went back to her room.

L. Joe looked at Hana who is walking away. *She looks familiar too. Where have I seen her?* He thought. Then his eyes widened. “Dream girl?” He mumbled in disbelief.

*Woah. I never thought this day would come.* He thought as he walked towards Hana’s path.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Thanks to all who already subscribed and voted. :))) I love you guys! :))))