o19

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K. Will - Love Blossom

Author's Note:

First time putting AN on top. I don't know, I just feel like doing it. haha^^ Anyways, I made this chapter long~ I hope it's long enough. And sorry for not updating recently. =_= Hope you like this one and enjoy reading! ^^

 

★o19

 

While walking to the classroom, Luhan is staring at you in front of him while walking. He’s making sure he’s already burning a hole behind your head. That is how irritated he was when you instantly said ‘yes’ about the outing.

Sae Hee waved a hand. “See you later at lunch!” she started running while you just kept on waving at her, Luhan bumped into your shoulders as he passed by you.

That made you stop and followed him with a glare. “Sugar coated Luhan.” You brushed your arm like there’s dirt on it when Luhan bumped into you. You trudged your way to your seat and bumped him on purpose.

He dropped his pen.

“Ohh, I’m so sorry.” But you stuck your tongue out at him and sat down.

Luhan blew air onto his bangs and bent down to pick his pen. He looked out the window and started twirling the ballpen between his long and slender fingers. *She’s going to that outing because Lay asked her to? What an idiot.* he clucked his tongue and the teacher came in.

The students settled down their seats and greeted the teacher with a smile except for Luhan who just stared at her. “So, class. I know everyone knows about this already. Our school’s outing!”

Everyone clapped their hands and and cheered like they are watching a soccer game. You are clapping with them like a seal and turned your head to Luhan who just rolled his eyes on you.

“Tch,” your clapped slowed down and faced the smiling adviser again.

“I am hoping that everyone’s coming. It’ll be a super fun outing.” She smiled cheerily at each and every student. Luhan glanced at your way and saw you talking to your seatmate looking really excited for that outing.

The first classes were finally over and it’s finally time for lunch. Sae Hee is waiting at you by the canteen’s door. “Sae Hee!” you jumped once with your arm up so high so she can see you through the thick crowd.

Sae Hee saw you and smiled. “What are we going to eat today?” you hook arms with her and fall in line.

Luhan tch-ed and saw his friends already seating in one table. Xiumin raised his arm up and called him. Luhan meekly smiled and walked over his friends. Once he’s near, Xiumin sat down again. “I wonder what game they prepared this outing.”

Outing… outing… Everyone’s talking about the outing and Luhan is getting pissed. *She didn’t even bother asking me if I will come.* he planted his elbows on top of the table and rested his chin on his palms.

“Gege, aren’t you really coming?” Tao asked the bored looking Luhan.

Everyone’s eyes were on him now. “No one will be left at home. I can’t leave it empty. We almost got robbed before, remember?” he raised an eyebrow to the youngest. Tao nodded his head and opened his soda.

“Eunbyul’s coming.” Lay said.

*Do you have to say her name?* “I know. She’s so excited.” Luhan sarcastically muttered. He saw you walking at an empty table. He watched how gently you placed your tray and sat down with a big smile on your face.

You eat so gracefully but not too girly. The sunlight behind you compliments your beauty and every move you make. He softened that his eyes went gentle and his furrowed eyebrows disappeared. *Why is she eating slowly in my sight?* he thought while watching you throught the space between Xiumin and Chen’s shoulder.

Lay smiled and un-wrapped his sandwich. “I’ll make Eunbyul ride the yacht with me. I bet she’ll like it.” He beamed wider, just imagining your expression when he brings your at the yacht.

Luhan’s chin slipped in his palms and his eyes were round like a deer’s eyes, “W-What? That bunny girl and you in a yacht?” he asked.

Kris looked suspiciously as Luhan’s reaction. Lay nodded his head while chewing his food.

“She gets seasick so easily. She’ll not like it.” Luhan nodded his head.

Chen eyed his friend. “Ohh… so you know like that kind of information about your not step-sister already?” he wiggled his eyebrows. He’s like a y while doing that which shudders Xiumin who is beside him.

“Is that so?” Lay hummed.

Kris grinned. “Why don’t you just come along so you wouldn’t get worried and jealous.”

Everyone’s eyes widened at Kris then to Luhan whose eyes and jaw were round. He let out a very awkward laugh and slammed his palm on top of the table. “Me? Worried and jealous? Ha! That’s not in my vocabulary.” He shook his head.

Kris picked his chopsticks and took a sausage from Tao’s plate. “But it’s in your heart’s dictionary.”

Luhan swallowed hard. The leader always gives the words that can hit anyone and very blunt. He says things like it like a joke but it always true and makes sense. Xiumin, Chen, and tao exchanged looks while Lay just smiled a little.

The atmosphere became serious and awkward. Kris raised his head up and saw Luhan just staring at him. “I was kidding.”

Xiumin and Chen were the first ones to laugh then started eating. Luhan secretly sighed and looked up to see you drinking your banana milk already. You wiped your lips with the back of your hand and stood up to wash your hands.

*It’s time.* “I’ll go to the restroom.” Luhan stood up and nonchalantly went out the cafeteria not to go at the men’s restroom but to follow you.

While you were inside the restroom, you fixed your hair in front of the mirror and smiled at your refelction then frowned. “Ugh, why do I feel a little nervous?” you exhaled and went out of the restroom.

You stopped from going any further when you saw someone leaning again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter