o14

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4Minute - Creating Love (Personal Taste OST)

 

★o14

 

You arrived at school and you instantly saw Sae Hee grabbing some of her books inside the locker. “Sae Hee yah!” you attacked her with a back hug buy wrapping your arms around her neck.

The sound of your voice and how lively you are, Sae Hee knew something good happened to you. “What happened?” she raised an eyebrow.

Luhan poked your back. “Meet me after classes.” Then he left without any other word.

You made faces and frowned at him.

After what Luhan told you, you faced Sae Hee and gave her a grin, a very suspicious yet funny looking grin. She can’t help but to chuckle a bit because of your face. “Sae Hee yah, I have a crush.” She whispered. Because you thought of Lay again, you totally forgot what Luhan said awhile ago.

“Woah, really?! Who is he?” she wondered.

There aren’t guys at your school that she thinks you will like. Lay then passed by you and Sae Hee. He smiled at you. “See you around.” He waved and your cheeks immediately turned into light pink.

Now, Sae Hee knows who that crush is. “Eyy~ you like Lay sunbaenim?” she wiggled her eyebrows.

“Am I that obvious?” you asked.

Sae Hee pinched your cheeks. “Can’t you see your own cheeks when Lay sunbae smiled and waved at you? It looks like you wore an instant blush on!” she chuckled and started walking to her classroom.

You hooked your arm on hers. “Why I haven’t seen him before. I just noticed him when that sugar coated luhan’s friends came in the house.” You casually shrugged and you heard your friend gasped in shock.

“They went in your house?! All of them?!” her eyes were big making her really cute. She’s like doing aegyo without even trying.

 “Y-Yeah,”

“How are they? Are they nice?” she asked.

“Well, let’s see…” you tapped your finger to your chin. “Two of them are really, really nice and playful. One is really cold and one is scary looking and there’s…” you genuinely smiled. “Lay,”

Sae Hee could see how you like/crush Lay. She can’t argue with that since Lay is really attractive and every junior like them likes him. “Here’s my classroom. See you later at lunch.” She cheekily smiled.

You paused and grabbed her hand.

“Hmm?”

You lowered your head a little and smiled at her. “I’m so happy I met you. I can tell someone about things like this.”

Sae Hee was really touched by that and teased you by pushing you away from her. “Why are you suddenly saying things like that? Go to your class you will be late~” you waved at her and went to your classroom, running.

She watched you go. “I’m happy too.”

You poked your head inside and saw the teacher is not around yet. You entered the classroom and sat down your chair. You were smiling the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter