Bommie

Perfect Place

Bom ran as fast as she could. "Seungyeon!" She looked left and right. "Seungyeon!"

People turned their heads in her direction. She jostled down the crowd of people until she noticed something familiar in the alleyway. It shined in her eye as she picked it up. It was the necklace she had gave Seungyeon.

"Seungyeon!" No answer.

Where are you Seungyeon?

Bom looked around and continued to search the alley. Up further she noticed something on the ground. Seungyeon's cellphone.

Why would she leave so many things behind?

She hurried even more and dialed Jonghyun's number.

Pick up! Pick up!

"Have you called to apologize now?" Jonghyun answered.

Instead of fighting she continued to another street and was about to cross it.

"I can't find Seungyeon at all Jonghyun." She heaved with tiredness.
"What!? We should've gone together Bommie!" Jonghyun said, but Bom didn't listen and tried to cross the street.

"I know we should of, but Seungyeon comes first! Jonghyun you have to- *cellphone drops*"
"Bommie? Yah Bommie!?"

Bom looked around her vision blurred as she barely made out a person opening the car door screaming in terror. Before she closed her eyes all she heard was 'Get me 911'.
---

Maybe I went a bit over the top. Why would he like me anyway? I'm just a distant memory to him, just a silly childhood crush.

Seungyeon put her hand on her neck trying to touch the necklace.

Where is it?! Omo, did I drop it somewhere?

She quickly started running back to the Hangout to search for it.

On her way back she noticed an ambulance and a crowd of people gathered together.

What happened there?

Swungyeon was about to pass them but decided to go and have a look. She tried to peek behind the many people but couldn't see anything. She turned away but just then saw her necklace on the street. She picked it up.

Found it! But why is it here, I didn't pass by this place.

Suddenly a horrible gut feeling hit her. She turned back towards the crowd.

It can't be, or can it?

She pushed some people aside, and looked. Her heart skipped a beat and she stared in horror. ”BOM!!”

She shook her head in disbelief.

No, this can't be real!

She then rushed to Bom who was being treated. "Bom!! Bom, what is this? Bom wake up!" she yelled shaking her shoulders.

She stared at the blood that had gotten to her hands from touching Bom.

"Bom!!!" she yelled even louder.
"Miss please calm down! Are you a relative?"
"She is my friend. Bom please, please save her.. please." Seungyeon's voice now weakened into a small whisper.
"Let her come with us to the ambulance." the medic yelled to another as they lifted Bom into the ambulance.

Seungyeon also got inside with them and held Bom's hand.

"Save her" Seungyeon begged from the medics as her tears fell all over Bom's shirt.

-------

Jonghyun ran out of the Hangout and got into his car. He started driving but was caught in traffic.

Bom, Seungyeon please be safe.

Police were guiding cars around an accident site. The accident was causing traffic.

As Jonghyun passed by he opened his window and asked the officer "What happened?"
"Pedestrian got hit by a car. Now please move along." The officer said directing Jonghyun to another road.

As Jonghyun drove down the road thinking of where they could be he got a phone call.

"Hello, Bom Where are you? The call dropped I was worried." Jonghyun picked up the phone.
"Excuse me sir, we are the police. The person who owns this phone was in an accident please come down to Kokoro Hospital immediately. There you may check up on her, and we have a few questions for you." The officer said then cut the line.

Jonghyun quickly drove to the hospital.

Bom was in an accident? Bom please be fine.

~~~~~

Jonghyun ran into the hospital and up to the police. "Where's Bom? Is she okay? Who did this?"
"Are you Jonghyun?" The police asked as Jonghyun nodded.
"She's in surgery right now. Here is her phone. It appears that she was on the phone with you when she was hit by the car." Jonghyun's face dropped.

It's my fault. Bom forgive me.

"Follow us." The police lead Jonghyun to the surgery room.

As soon as Jonghyun walked by the room Seungyeon ran into Jonghyun's arms.

"Is it that bad?" Jonghyun asked when he saw Seungyeon's pale face.
"I.. I don't know. Why is the surgery taking so long?" Seungyeon said in a shaky voice hugging Jonghyun.

They both looked towards the surgery room.

"Jonghyun-sshi, please come with me. We have a few questions for you." The police said.

Jonghyun nodded and followed him to another room.

Seungyeon was left alone again, she wandered around anxiously, waiting.

Was it even a good thing I came back? I'm here just to cause misfortune. Please, please Bom be okay!

-------

Jonghyun sat down behind a table with the police on the other side.

"What is your relationship with Ms. Park?" They asked.
"I'm her friend. We've known each other since we were in diapers." Jonghyun replied.
"What were you talking about with her on the phone?"
"We were arguing on the phone about... why? Why are you asking me this?" Jonghyun questioned.
"Don't worry we'd like to know that's all. It's for the report." The officer said.

After the questioning Jonghyun went back by Seungyeon.

"My baby!!" Parkmama came running in.
"Where is my baby??!!" Parkmama yelled looking at Jonghyun and Seungyeon full of worry in her eyes.
"She is still in the surgery?" Jonghyun said pointing towards the surgery room.
"I have to see my baby!" Parkmama walked in the surgery room but a nurse led her back to the waiting area.
"Please wait here."

"Mama." Seungyeon held Parkmama's hand and led her to sit on the couch. Both Seungyeon and Jonghyun sat beside her.
"Why is this happening? Why does it have to be my Bom?" Parkmama cried as she held her head down.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon were both sitting there blaming themselves about what had happened.

Hours passed and finally a doctor came out of the surgery room. All three of them rushed to him.

The doctor smiled at them a bit. "The surgery was a success, you can go see her soon. We moved her to room 277."
"Thank you." Parkmama held the doctors hands and they all headed towards the room Bom was in.