Break up with Seungyeon?

Perfect Place

Jonghyun stretched his arms and walked to the living room and opened the TV. "This day was great wasn't it Seunggie?"
"Yep, it was perfect!" Seungyeon smiled and sat beside him on the couch. Jonghyun put his arms around her and flipped through the channels.

"So now I can officially call you my girl." Jonghyun smiled looking at Seungyeon. "You can." Seungyeon smiled and kissed his cheek gently.
Jonghyun played with Seungyeon's hair and smiled.
Ding Dong The door bell rang.

"I'll get it." Seungyeon went to get the door.

She opened it and two men were standing there.

"Is this the residence of Mr. Kim Jonghyun?" The taller man asked.
"Yes."
"Is Mr. Kim here?" The shorter asked.
"Yes, inside. Please come in."

The two men followed Seungyeon to the living room where Jonghyun was sitting.

"Mr. Kim Jonghyun." The taller man said in front of Jonghyun.
"Yes. And you are?" Jonghyun asked standing up.
"I'm Choi from SM Entertainment. This is Lee." The taller said shaking Jonghyun's hand. "We've received some songs from your music teacher and we'd like to discuss a contract with you."
"A.. a contract." Jonghyun stuttered looking at the men.

"Yes. The compositions you made are really professionally made, they are excellent. I would like to hear you sing a little, is that okay to you?" The man asked.

"Yeah yeah, sure!" Jonghyun said still in misbelief.
"I will sing one of my songs Juliette."

The man nodded and waited for Jonghyun to start. Jonghyun took a deep breath and started the song. All the men in the room and Seungyeon sat there admiring his great singing.
"That was amazing. Would you please sign with us? We'd love to have you in our agency." Mr Choi said.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon. "Go for it." Seungyeon encouraged. "You can do it."

"Okay. I will." Jonghyun read the contract. "Wait. What is this?" Jonghyun pointed to one part.
"Where?" Mr. Lee looked at it. "Oh it is our relationship contract. No artist is allowed to have a relationship during their trainee years and the first 2 years after debut."
"I'm currently going out with her and don't wish to break up with her." Jonghyun walked to Seungyeon.
"Break up with her if you want the contract." Mr Choi said sternly.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon were shocked by Mr. Choi's words.
"Can you give me some time to think about this?" Jonghyun asked staring at the guy.
"Yeah, we can give some time but not too much, if we don't hear from you in 3 days that means there won't be any contract. It's either her or the contract. You should really think about this, this kind of opportunity doesn't come every day." Mr. Choi continued.

Jonghyun nodded slightly. "I will let you know in three days."
Mr. Choi nodded and gave his card. "I really hope you decide to make a contract with us. I would hate to see such a great talent get into waste."

They said their goodbyes and walked out the door.

Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun. This is something he has been dreaming about, I'm just holding him back.. should I just go back to South America.. but that would mean I would leave him alone again, I don't want to leave him again but I want his dream to come true too, it's something he enjoys so much..

Jonghyun sat down on the couch looking sad.
"Jonghyun... if you want to make the contract.. it's okay, you can.. I don't want to hold you back.." Seungyeon said and put her arm on his shoulder gently.
Jonghyun pulled her on to the couch next to him. The two stayed silent for a while until the doorbell started ringing like crazy.

"I'll get it." Seungyeon stood up.

As soon as Seungyeon opened the door Key, Onew, Minho, and Taemin ran into the house.

"Jonghyun!!! Jonghyun!!! You'll never guess what happened." Taemin shouted. "We were all at Onew's house when people from SM Entertainment came and asked us to sign with them. Your teacher told them about our, I mean your song."
"Oh that's good." Jonghyun said silently.
"I know right. so we signed the contract. Did they con to you? They said they were going to talk to you too." Taemin eagerly asked.
"They did and I told them I'd think about it. The contract said I can't have a girlfriend until 2 years after debut. I can't break up with Seungyeon." Jonghyun walked to Seungyeon and hugged her from behind leaning on her neck.
"Oh." The boys looked at each other puzzled. "Then what are we going to do? We signed because we thought you would sign."
"I don't know." Jonghyun answered.