With Jonghyun

Perfect Place
"Everyone will need to compose a song for their last project before graduation. Any genre is fine." Mr Choi passed out the rubric. "This is like a competition that you'll have in the real world. Good Luck."

The bell rang and everyone was released from class.

Jonghun was heading to his car when Jessica came by.

"Oppa can we talk." Jessica smiled.
"Sorry I work today." Jonghyun passed her.
"How can you leave me for her?" Jessica whined.
"I lover her and she loves me back its mutual." Jonghyun got into his car and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You're here early." Jonghyun's boss said. "I thought you still have a week of vacation."
"I do but I can't just sit around. I need to do something." Jonghyun noticed a "help wanted" sign on the window. "We need help?"
"Yeah, for Bom. She quit." The boss sighed.
"Take it down I have the perfect person." Jonghyun took out his phone.

"Yoboseyo, Seungyeon come down to my work place. I have a job for you." Jonghyun smiled.
Seungyeon smiled excited after the phone call and rushed to get everything she might need when talking with the boss.

Wow.. I can't believe this, I hope I get this place.. sounds good and I could work with Jonghyun too.

She took a deep breath and opened the door then headed to Jonghyun's work place.

~~~~~~~~~~

Seungyeon opened the door of the cafe and walked to the counter where Jonghyun was cleaning the coffee machine.
"Jonghyun." Seungyeon said. "Oh, your here. My boss is there, you can go meet him now." Jonghyun smiled and led Seungyeon to one room.

"Don't worry, it will go just fine." Jonghyun said patting her back gently as Seungyeon walked in nervously.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm here for the job. My name is Han Seung Yeon." Seungyeon said bowing.
"Oh, you are Jonghyun's friend?" the boss asked as he got up to greet her.

"Come sit down." he said. Seungyeon nodded and sat down opposite him.

~~~~~~~~~~

After 15 minutes Seungyeon came out of the room looking gloomy. Jonghyun walked to her. "Why? Didn't you get the place?" he frowned.

Seungyeon sighed and looked at Jonghyun. Suddenly she smiled brightly.

"He said I can start right away! And you can teach me! I fooled you didn't I?" Seungyeon giggled.
Jonghyun smiled and shook his head. "Alright enough play go inside and change into the uniform."

Seungyeon nodded and skipped off into the employee room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Two coffees coming up!" Seungyeon smiled at the customer and went to Jonghyun, who was behind the counter. "Two coffees please."
"You're adjusting so fast. I can't believe you just started a few hours ago." Jonghyun complemented Seungyeon as he passed her the coffee.
"Thank you." Seungyeon smiled and went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye. Thank you for today." Seungyeon smiled as she walked out of the cafe.

Seungyeon got into Jonghyun's car. "Today was fun. Thank you."
"No problem." Jonghyun smiled. "So what's for dinner?"
"Let's go home and make hamburger steak." Seungyeon said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"This looks like you." Seungyeon showed Jonghyun a hamburger patty that she made.
Jonghyun added another piece to the patty. "Now it looks like me."

The continued to play with the patties as the cooked together.

"Here you go." Jonghyun served Seungyeon her hamburger steak with the hamburger in a shape of a heart.
"Here's yours." Seungyeon served Jonghyun his hamburger steak with his hamburger in the shape of his face.

"Did Eli go to school?" Seungyeon asked as they were done cooking and setting the table.
"I saw him there but don't know if he stayed there for long.." Jonghyun shrugged.
"I always thought Eli was different.. not a player, and not a liar." Seungyeon sighed. "I can't believe he even played around with Bommie."

"Well that was what you thought of me too didn't you.. that I couldn't be a player.. people change." Jonghyun said.

"There must be something wrong in this city, it's turning everyone into a player." Seungyeon said shaking her head.
"But I wish not to live like that anymore.. now that I got you." Jonghyun said looking at Seungyeon's face closely as she ate.
"You better not." Seungyeon frowned.

They were soon done eating and were washing the dishes together.
"Phew.. done." Seungyeon sighed as she wiped the last plate. Jonghyun hugged Seungyeon from behind and kissed her neck gently. "I'm so happy your here. I don't feel so lonely anymore.."

Seungyeon nodded and dried her hands on the towel. Jonghyun still hugged her and now kissed her cheek. "Seungyeon.. you know I hated to be interrupted like that in the morning.. couldn't we continue from where we were.." he whispered.
Seungyeon bit her lip slightly and looked and turned to face him. "Well.."

Jonghyun couldn't take it anymore he kissed her lips gently then little by little deepened the kiss and gently pushed Seungyeon against the wall.

Jonghyun eventually carried her to his bedroom and pushed her against the door. He locked the door and carried her to his bed and pushed her on to the bed.

Jonghyun hovered over her. "Do you know how hard it was to wait until now?" Seungyeon grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tried to pull it off, but Jonghyun stopped her. "I'm not like that. Leave it on. I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want."
Seungyeon let out a breath of relief. "Good because I'm not ready and I'm scared."

Jonghyun kissed her again and the kiss deepened. They made out for an hour before pulling away.

"It's getting late. Go shower first." Jonghyun told Seungyeon.
Seungyeon nodded and went to shower.

After showering Jonghyun came out to find Seungyeon still in his room.
"I thought I'd wait to say good night." Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun and gave him a good night kiss.

Seungyeon was about to walk out of the door when Jonghyun spoke up. "Since we're together you want to.. um.. stay in my room?"
Seungyeon looked at the blushing Jonghyun. "Okay."

Seungyeon took the left side of the bed and put the covers over herself. Jonghyun turned off the light and got into the right side of the bed.

"Thanks for understanding me." Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun.
"No problem. Anything for you." Jonghyun put his arm on Seungyeon's waist and fell asleep.