Music Core

Perfect Place

"Baby." Jonghyun called Seungyeon when they were outside. "I love you."
"Me too." Seungyeon smiled back.
"Follow me." Jonghyun lead her to an empty room. "This our old rehearsal room. No one uses it any more, so we're completely alone."
"Good." Seungyeon put her hands around Jonghyun's neck. "I missed you."
"Same here. I was going crazy without you." Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun passionately kissed Seungyeon. Slowly the kiss intensified.

They pulled away. "I missed your kiss." Jonghyun shyly smiled.
"I know how you like kissing Jjong... since a little boy." Seungyeon giggled remembering the promise they had made when they were little.
"You had to wait for a long time again to get a kiss didn't you? You didn't kiss anyone else right?" she frowned slightly.

"Of course I didn't. It's true.. I like kissing but.. only with you." Jonghyun smiled. Seungyeon smiled back at him and kissed his lips again then pulled away from him.

"Aigoo.. it's been a long day!" Seungyeon yawned stretching her arms. She then laid down on the floor on her stomach. Jonghyun laid down the same way facing Seungyeon. They just laid down there for a while staring at each other.

"What are you looking at Mr. Celebrity?" Seungyeon giggled and pushed his nose gently with her finger.
"I'm just amazed that I can see you here." Jonghyun said and winked slightly at her. Seungyeon ruffled his hair and sat back up then stood up to go somewhere.

Jonghyun right away got up and ran after her hugging her from the back. "Don't go anywhere.. stay with me!"
Seungyeon smiled and turned around to face him. "I'm not going anywhere, I just wanted to look around the room."
"Oh.. araso. Then look around the room with me." Jonghyun said holding her hand and leading her around the old practice room.

After a while of looking around Jonghyun sat down on a chair and pulled Seungyeon down to sit on his lap. He hugged her tightly. "Touring around the room is now finished!"
Seungyeon giggled and hugged him too. The two stared at each others eyes smiling, both so happy to be together again. Jonghyun leaned closer to Seungyeon and kissed her deeply. He then pulled away from her and stared at her face, he gently fixed her hair and smiled.
"Seungyeon.. one day.. I will make you my wife." he said and looked down. "One day.. when the time is better than now.."

Seungyeon looked at him gently playing with his ear. "I will wait.."
"Really?" Jonghyun asked lifting up his head. Seungyeon nodded. Jonghyun then pulled her to another kiss with him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed by and it became the day Jonghyun was supposed to be taking photos with Sekyung as a cover.
Seungyeon and Jonghyun had promised to meet each other after Jonghyun was done with Music Core recording that day.

Seungyeon was feeling excited as she was allowed to watch closely how the cameramen did their work that day. SHINee had talked to the filming crew about letting her watch the filming as she had been really interested to see that.

Seungyeon looked interested how the cameramen filmed SNSD performing. Wow, those cameras look heavy, all the cameramen must have big muscles.. she thought .
"SM the Ballad will be next.." one man yelled. Seungyeon heard how the fangirls started screaming loudly.

Seungyeon started cheering also when she saw Jonghyun walking to the stage.
My Jjong is so handsome!! She thought smiling widely as she clapped. Seungyeon watched how Jonghyun sang with all his heart on stage. Being a singer is really the best thing for him, he really enjoys singing.

Seungyeon was really absorbed into the performance and couldn't take her eyes off Jonghyun.
All of the sudden there was a huge crash, something broke and the heavy equipment that were hanging from the ceiling fell down.
"WATCH OUT!!" someone yelled. Seungyeon turned to look up but was too slow and the heavy equipment fell over her and another woman.

All the staff ran to check on the two that were now under the equipment. SM Ballad had stopped singing and all the people started gathering around the place of the accident.

"Someone call an ambulance!" a man yelled. The staff started taking the equipment away. The woman and Seungyeon were lying there unconscious. One cameraman checked their pulses...
"She still has a pulse though it is weak." The man pointed at Seungyeon.
"But the other woman, I can't feel her pulse."

The first aid soon came to the place and took Seungyeon and the lady to the hospital.