One Last Goodbye

Perfect Place

The next morning they were woken up at 5 am by their alarm clock.

"Jonghyun. Wake up. It's time to go to SM Entertainmet." Seungyeon shook Jonghyun.
"I don't want to." Jonghyun hugged Seungyeon.
"You have to." Seungyeon sat up. "Help me make breakfast. Let's make it together."
"Fine." Jonghyun got up off the bed.

Seungyeon stood up with much difficulty.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry." Jonghyun carried her down the stairs.
"It's okay. Last night was the best night of my life." Seungyeon said.
"Me too. I love you." Jonghyun put Seungyeon down on the chair in the kitchen.
"I love you too." Seungyeon said. "By the way you only told me one wish."
"My second wish is..." Jonghyun thought for a moment. "That you'll never forget me and that you won't find another man while I'm away."
"Wish granted. That's my wish too, so you'd better keep it too. I don't want you to be playing around with other women." Seungyeon crossed her arms.
"I'll only play with you. I promise." Jonghyun peaked her lips.
"Thank you. Third wish." Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun.
"Third. Hmmm. How about you grant that one when we meet again after I debut?" Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon. "That way you have to stay with me."
"Fine. Don't forget about it." Seungyeon said. "Now for breakfast, before the boys get here."

"What time will you leave today?" Jonghyun asked staring at his plate when he and Seungyeon were eating the breakfast they had made together.
"My bus will leave at 2 pm.. I will arrive to Busan in the evening I think." Seungyeon said.
Jonghyun nodded and looked at Seungyeon. "You know where to go right?"
"I have the address of my sisters friends house where I'm going to stay at first, I think I will manage to find there." Seungyeon said smiling slightly.

Jonghyun frowned slightly. "Your sister's friend? That friend isn't a man is he?"
Seungyeon nudged him slightly. "Aigoo.. of course she is a woman. Don't worry!"
"Araso, good then." Jonghyun said smiling faintly.

Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun's face seriously.
"I hope they treat you well there when you are a trainee and it's not too tough for you."
"Don't worry about me." Jonghyun said silently and stared back at Seungyeon.
"Remember to stay in contact with Bom!" Seungyeon said holding his hand.
"I will." Jonghyun nodded.

"Imagine when we meet again like this we are going to be much older than now.. and my Jonghyun is going to be a real singer." Seungyeon chuckled.

"I can't wait for my trainee period to be over, so I can see you again." Jonghyun said.
"I can't wait for that either." Seungyeon said.

After that the two just stayed silent and looked at each other. They both wanted that moment to last forever, the moment when they still could be together.
Jonghyun squeezed Seungyeon's hand tighter in his. Seungyeon looked at all the features in Jonghyun's face as if to memorize how he looked like, a smile formed on her face as she looked at him.
Finally his dream is going to come true.

*Ding Dong* the sound of the doorbell finally broke the silence. Seungyeon glanced towards the door. "I guess the boys are here."
Jonghyun still just stared at Seungyeon, not wanting to let go of her hand.

Seungyeon let go of his hand gently and went to open the door.

"Good morning! Jonghyun is here right?" Minho said excited and walked inside with all the boys.
"Yeah. He is here. This is going to be a big day for you all right?" Seungyeon smiled.
"Yeah, it is!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Let's go Jonghyun! If we don't hurry we are going to be late soon!" Key said.
Jonghyun sighed and got up slowly. He looked at all his friends. "Can you wait outside for a while, I want to be with Seungyeon for a moment.."

They all nodded and walked outside to wait.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon who was standing beside him. "I.. I guess.. I have to go now.." he said and tried to hold back his tears. "I don't know if I can but if it is possible I will come and see you at the bus station today."

"Okay." Seungyeon said also trying to hold back her tears. "We will see again Jonghyun. I will wait for you."

Jonghyun looked at her then hugged her tightly. "I love you." Without him noticing, a tear dropped on Seungyeon's shoulder.
"I love you too." Seungyeon whispered then slowly let go of him. "You should go now.. it's bad if you are late on your first day."

Jonghyun nodded slightly and wiped his tears. "I will try to come and see you at the station.." he said opening the door.
Seungyeon kissed his lips gently one more time and his hair. "Jonghyun.. bye."

Jonghyun smiled a little and kissed her back. "Bye."

Seungyeon smiled and watched how he walked out the door and to the car with his friends. She waved to them from the door until she couldn't see the car anymore. She closed the door and stared at the house that now was empty.
She went to clean up the table and pack all the things she had left.

~~~~~~~~~~

At 1:30 pm Seungyeon went to the bus stop. She waited patiently for Jonghyun and the bus. The bus came at 1:55 pm. Seugyun looked around for Jonghyun but their was no sign of him.

"Ma'am are you boarding?" The bus driver asked.
"Yes." Seungyeon replied.

Seungyeon looked around for Jonghyun, but still didn't see him, so she sadly boarded the bus and headed for Busan.

A minute after Seungyeon boarded the bus Jonghyun came running to the bus stop. Jonghyun looked around for Seungyeon, but didn't see her.

"Excuse are you looking for a young lady heading to Busan?" An elderly woman asked.
"Yes, did you see her?" Jonghyun asked.
"She boarded the bus a minute ago. She was looking for you too." The lady said.

Jonghyun closed his eyes. I missed her. I missed her. Jonghyun, you pabo!! You pabo!!

"Thank you." Jonghyun told the lady.
Jonghyun slowly and sadly walked back to SM Entertainment.

"How did it go?" Key asked.
"I missed her. The bus came early." Jonghyun hugged Key.

The boys gathered around Jonghyun and hugged him as he cried.