Memories of the Jonghyun Screaming Like a Girl

Perfect Place

"Want to go to the haunted house?" Seungyeon asked exited and grabbed Bom's hand. Bom nodded.
"I won't let you girls go to such scary place by yourselves.. I will come and protect you." Jonghyun said confidently putting his arms around both the girls. Though Bom couldn't remember Jonghyun and Seungyeon she didn't feel uncomfortable around them now, it just felt natural to her to be with them.

Jiyong looked at the three. He felt like he should let them go without him this time. "I will wait here." Jiyong said.
"Are you scared?" Bom giggled.
Jiyong nodded. "I must admit.. I am. You guys go.. see you later."

"Okay.. you girls stay behind." Jonghyun said bravely as they entered the haunted house. Bom and Seungyeon were holding each other's hands tightly.
"This is creepy..." Bom whispered following Jonghyun.

"AHHH!!" Suddenly Jonghyun screamed and jumped back.
The girls jumped back too. "What is it? I didn't see anything." Seungyeon said looking around.
"Oops.. guess I just got scared by your shadows or something." Jonghyun said.
"Aigoo.. you pabo. How are you going to protect us if you are such a coward." Seungyeon punched Jonghyun playfully.
"I'm no coward." Jonghyun said and continued going.

Several ghosts and scary creatures jumped at them and the three clung on to each other like no tomorrow. As they were walking through a haunted picture room Bom had a flashback.

-------FLASHBACK----------

"Omma I don't want to go inside it's scary." A 5 year old Bom clung to her mother not wanting to go into the kiddie haunted house at the fair.
"Don't be it's only fake. Plus look Seungyeon and Jonghyun are going." Parkmama said to Bom.

Bom looked at Seungyeon clinging to Jonghyun and Jonghyun was acting like he wasn't scared.

"But mommy!!" Bom protested.
"Go it's fun." Parkmama said and push Bom to go with Seungyeon and Jonghyun.

The three children went into the kiddie haunted house. Seungyeon and Bom each held on to Jonghyun's hand.

"Protect me okay." Seungyeon told Jonghyun.
"Me too!! Don't forget me!!" Bom said.

As they walked in they screamed when some ghosts came out. They finished walking through the house and came outside laughing.

"Was it fun?" Their parents asked.
"Yeah!! At the end the ghost fell into the lake and died." Seungyeon said.
"Yeah, but the funniest was when Jonghyun screamed like a girl when the big wolfman tried to touch us." Bom tease.
"Did not. I didn't scream." Jonghyun protested.
"Yes you did." The girls countered.
------- END FLASHBACK----------


"Um Jonghyun. Seungyeon." Bom said as they passed a quiet area.
"Yeah." Both of them responded.
"Did we ever go to a haunted house when we were little?" Bom asked.
"We did." Seungyeon answered.
"And we tease Jonghyun at the end because he screamed like a girl?" Bom asked.
Jonghyun and Seungyeon turned their heads to Bom ignoring the staff disguised as a goblin trying to scare them. "You remember us?"
"Yeah. I do. I just had a flashback." Bom said.
Seungyeon held Bom's hand tightly. "You remember us."

"I mean I don't remember everything but I do remember you were there." Bom said.
"If you remember something that means you will soon remember everything I hope." Seungyeon exclaimed as they walked out the haunted house.

"I do wish to remember you both. I feel like you are one of the most important people in my life." Bom said.

"Bom. When I'm gone Jonghyun is going to need you a lot.. I hope you remember so he will have someone to rely on." Seungyeon said.

Bom looked at Seungyeon confused.
"You are leaving? Where?"

"I will go and work in my sisters store in Busan, just until Jonghyun's period as a trainee is done.. I will be back, I promise." Seungyeon said smiling slightly.

Bom looked at Seungyeon, scenes from the past started appearing in her head again.

-------FLASHBACK----------

"Do you really have to go?" Bom held Seungyeon's hand tightly.
Seungyeon nodded.

"You will come back right?" Bom asked again.
"I will, I promise." Seungyeon answered trying to hold the tears from falling.

"Seungyeon! I got something for you" Jonghyun came running to the girls. "What?"
"Come here." he motioned to her. Seungyeon and the girl stood up but the boy shouted. "Only Seungyeon can come!"

Bom sat there waiting feeling upset that she wasn't allowed to come.

They then stepped out behind the tree and Bom ran to them. "What was it Seungyeon, tell me!"

Seungyeon shook her head. "It's a secret."
It made Jonghyun beside her smile slightly.

"What if you forget us, if we are grown up when you come back then you can't remember us." Bom said and looked down.

"No, I will come back soon." Seungyeon said and wiped the tear from her eye.

"SEUNGYEON, LET'S GO!" they heard Seungyeon's father shouting in the distance.

"I have to go... now." Seungyeon mumbled and looked at her two closest friends.
She then started running away from them. "Bye.. we will see again soon." she shouted at them and ran away leaving them standing there.

"Seungyeon!!! Remember to come back!!" Bom yelled after her.

-----END FLASHBACK------


"Remember to come back.." Bom muttered remembering the scene. She glanced at Seungyeon. "Seungyeon when we were little.. did you go somewhere and you promised to come back?"

"You remember? Yes.. I left to go to South America! Do you remember?"
Bom nodded.
They hugged each other as Bom remembered more about there past.

"What's going on here?" Jiyoung asked.
"I remembered them." Bom said and hugged Jiyoung.
"That's good." Jiyoung hugged her back.
"Let's go ride more things." Bom said.