Please, Don't Go

Perfect Place

"Wait Jonghyun, could I hear what you were composing?" She asked, stopping him.

Jonghyun looked at the notes in his hand then at Seungyeon. He nodded and walked back to the piano followed by Seungyeon.

Obsession. she read the title of the song. "Obsession? You got an obsession on something?" Seungyeon tilted her head smiling.

"I wrote four songs. Two are for you. Two are for Bommie." Jonghyun looked at the music. "Actually I wrote three today. One I wrote a few days ago."

"Can I hear them?" Seungyeon asked.

Jonghyun looked at the music then at Seungyeon. "I'll let you hear three of them."

Jonghyun put the music out on the piano. Seungyeon sat next to Jonghyun with aniticipation.

"This is called Hyeya. It's for Bommie." Jonghyun began playing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDb02isPFc0

"This one is called Please, Don't Go. It's Bommie." Jonghyun said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS3vDviJz-Q

"You have a lot of feelings for her don't you." Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun. "What's the last song?"
Jonghyun pulled out another music sheet. "Juliet, for you."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvC842xdOug

"It was supposed to be faster and upbeat, but I can't sing upbeat after singing about Bommie." Jonghyun lied. He didn't have the spirit to sing the original for Seungyeon after seeing her and Jaejoong together. This was the song he composed several days ago.

"What about this one?" Seungyeon took out Obsession. "I was curious about it after looking at the Title."
"I can't. Sorry." This has my feelings for you from this morning. Jonghyun took the music sheet, stood up, and tried to leave, but Seungyeon pulled him back.
"Please." Seungyeon pleaded with a puppy dog face.

Jonghyun took a deep breath. "Are you sure you want to hear it?" Seungyeon nodded. "If you hear it you'll be shocked. Are you sure?" Seungyeon nodded again.

Jonghyun sat at the piano. He didn't say a word as he placed the sheets on the piano. Seungyeon sat down by Jonghyun.

Jonghyun took a deep breath and pressed the keys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N3OPgNEqyY

Jonghyun sang with all his heart. He let his emotions take control.

"My hands tremble more
I'll lose my focus shortly
Why my broken legs standing here
I can't even remember
I become scared
Where are you, who has laughing until just now

(Why)
Have fun noises left me? You're far away
(Why)
Is it getting dim?
These scars are like shackles

*Curse me, curse me for letting go
My collapsed heart is screaming
Don't throw me away, don't leave me alone
Want you, I want you like crazy
Your lips that left me shouldn't love
Don't love me, I threw you away

All I wanted was simply to give you an endless love
I had no idea that more excessive love would strangle you
Those days when I was torn from my wounded heart
A love that lost its way, I fill up with tears

(Why)
Is it that I still only bring out sad hellos
(Why)
Just until today, don't push me away

*Repeat

I hope that you'll catch on
That I'm a different you
I even embrace your
Nightmare from last night
Don't let go of my hand

*Repeat

Your side, your side that has become cold
Don't leave me, my torn heart
Don't become even further away
Although I'm holding your hand
Remember, end it, I can't forget you
I won't forget my pain of being thrown away
I can't forget it, you gave it to me

Even the reason I love became a sin
The deep wounds slowly
Burnt up and turned to ash
But to forget will be more painful than to lose it
As I kill my breath, I'm going to die
From the agony of goodbye
(To that moment) Bring it back

Don't throw me away"


Jonghyun let go of the keys.

The room was silent.

Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun. Seungyeon realized want Jonghyun was feeling. The first two songs, Hyeya and Please Don't Go, were about the pain of someone leaving. The third, Juliette, was about finding the perfect girl. The last song, Obsession, was about the pain of feeling the girl was about to leave. All Jonghyun had felt in his life was pain of people leaving. Jonghyun was scared of people leaving him; scared of being alone.

"I... I... I didn't know." Seungyeon stood shocked with her hands covering .

Seungyeon hesitated on what to do. Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon with a hopeful and hurt expression.

"Now you know." Jonghyun turned around to grab his things.
Seungyeon ran and hugged Jonghyun from behind.
"Jonghyun, I don't want to be the one leaving you anymore, I want to stay with you.. I know I can't promise you that I won't leave you ever again but trust me, I want to stay beside you and not leave you alone." Seungyeon said hugging him tightly.

Jonghyun turned around and smiled at her slightly.
"Let's go home now, it's late."

He turned the lights off in the room and closed the door. Seungyeon didn't know what to say to him so she just held his hand tightly.

"Jonghyun!" Jaejoong came running to them in the hallway. "You were still here, I was worried when you didn't answer your phone. Seungyeon explained what happened in the morning right? I don't want your relationship to get ruined because of some plates." Jaejoong said patting Jonghyun's back.
"Don't worry about it. Just go home. Look." Jonghyun showed Jaejoong their hands.
"Good. Okay. I'll be leaving then." Jaejoong left.

~~~~~~~~~~

At home Jonghyun and Seungyeon laid down on the bed together. Neither of them had spoken since the piano room.

"Jonghyun." Seungyeon pulled in all of her courage to speak. "Listen to me. I promise I won't go anywhere again. I won't leave you. I'll always be yours, so if you have anything you want to say don't be afraid to say it. Don't hold everything inside. Tell me. I want to share your feelings with you. I want to be happy when you're happy. I want to be sad when you're sad. I want you to be able to trust me because I'm yours and only yours."

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun. "Please don't misunderstand. I'm yours and forever will be yours. I won't leave you."

Seungyeon grabbed Jonghyun's hands. "I want to be protected by these warm hands and no one else's."

Jonghyun sat up. "You promise? Because I've been through so much things that it's not funny. Don't promise stuff you're not going to keep-"
Seungyeon kissed Jonghyun. "I promise."

The two fell asleep in each other's embrace.