We're Having Issues

Perfect Place

Seungyeon found Eli leaning on a tree near the gas station.

"Eli!" she shouted and ran for him.
"You came.. where were you all this time?" Eli asked frustrated by the waiting.
"You know, I found two of my childhood friends Jonghyun and Bom, I stayed with them.. but there was an accident.. and now my friend doesn't remember me or my other friend Jonghyun at all." Seungyeon explained.

"But what happened to you? Why did Eunjung throw you away?" She asked as she looked at him.
Eli looked away embarrassed. "Well things just happened.. let's not talk about that okay.." 

How could I say she found out I'm a player?

Seungyeon nodded. "Where are all our stuff then?"
"Theyre all in my car, don't worry I took all your stuff with me." Eli said and started walking to his car.
"Where did you spend the night?" Seungyeon asked.
"Just in my car."

"Well now what should we do...couldn't we ask your parents to let us stay there or your friends.." Seungyeon pondered.
"No, I'm never going back to my parents, ever!" Eli yelled.
"Araso, chill!" Seungyeon tapped his shoulder.

"And I asked my friends, they're not taking me! And they dare call themselves my friends.." Eli sighed.

"Well the first thing we need to do is find a place to stay until we both find a job right. Who would take us?"

Seungyeon saw Jonghyun's car at the traffic light. She ran to the Jonghyun's car and tapped on the window. Jonghyun rolled the window down.

"Umm. Can Eli and I stay at your house? We're having... issues." Seungyeon asked.
Jonghyun looked at Eli, who was leaning on his car. "Sure. Tell him to follow me."

Eli followed Jonghyun to his house.

"One person can sleep in the guest room while the other takes the couch." Jonghyun said as he helped Seungyeon with her bags.
"I'm fine with the couch, Seungyeon you take the guest room.." Eli said avoiding looking at Jonghyun.  

He was embarrassed he had to take help from a person he barely knew and who was a friend of Bom whom he used to play around with.

"Thanks for letting us stay here, I'll find a job soon so I won't bother you for long." Eli said.

"No problem, Seungyeon is my friend so.." Jonghyun said as he showed Seungyeon the guest room.

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun. " How was Bom?"
"GD said she will take care of her until she remembers us. If she remembers.. " Jonghyun said silently.
"Are you okay?" Seungyeon asked when she saw his sad expression.
Jonghyun didn't say anything. "I will get some clean sheets for you." he just said walking away.
Jonghyun grabbed a few sheets, blankets, and pillows.

"Here. Their new and washed." Jonghyun said giving some sheets, and blankets to Seungyeon.
"Thanks." Seungyeon took it and started changing the sheets.
"I'll be back to help." Jonghyun went down to Eli and handed him the rest of the sheets, blankets, and pillows.

After Seungyeon and Eli settled in everyone gathered in the living room.

"Are you sure your parent are okay with us staying?" Eli asked.
Jonghyun face turned pale.

"They... umm... past away some time ago. But don't say anything to him about it. He doesn't like talking about the past." Seungyeon remembered Bom whispering to her when she had asked where Jonghyun's parents were.

"They should be fine with it. Anyone want water?" Jonghyun answered. Eli and Seungyeon shook their heads no.
"Okay. I'll be back." Jonghyun left to the kitchen.
"Eli, maybe you shouldn't ask too many questions today.." Seungyeon whispered to her cousin.
"Wae?" he looked at Seungyeon then glanced to the kitchen.
"I just think you shouldn't. There's the Bom thing and all.." Seungyeon said silently.
"Oh.. okay.."

"So Seungyeon you are saying this guy and Bom they were your childhood friends?" Eli asked.
Seungyeon nodded. "We used to be inseparable before I left Korea. I never imagined to find them this soon.." Seungyeon thought about the past few days.

"But what happened to Bom now? Is she okay?" Eli asked feeling slightly worried.
"There was an accident.. Bom is okay now expect that she lost her memory partly.. she remembers everything else but Jonghyun and me.." she said as she played with her fingers.

"Don't ask too many questions.." Seungyeon whispered to Eli nudging him when Jonghyun walked out the kitchen.