The Blond Boy

Perfect Place

Bom looked outside the window seeing the rain pour under the street lights. She felt bad at seeing Seungyeon and Jonghyun's faces. Their eyes were full of tears and she could feel their heart torn into two. She gripped her chest, her heart throbbing.

Why?

As much as she tried shaking that thought away it kept coming back along with her mother's tears and constant pestering to see if she really did not know them.

"I really don't know them." Bom kept answering Parkmama's questions.

But whatever Parkmama was trying to persist on her was the cause of the emptiness she felt. It was like she had lost apart of her.

Now as Bom looked out the window she couldn't help remembering that blonde guy that saved her. He did look familiar, as if I saw him from before. She thought hard and remembered him wearing a vest written on it was 'Club Breathe'.

"I have to go there! Maybe he can fill my empty heart." Bom whispered seeing her mother asleep.

Slowly she sneaked out of the room giving the nurses an excuse that she needs to go to the restroom in her hands a bag of clothes.

"Ack!" As she was fixing her hair she noticed blood on her hand. She pushed the hair away to see brand new stitiching. Bom slid her hand over it gently.

What happened to me?

She felt a piercing pain as she tried to remember.

"Aish!" But it went away in a couple of seconds. What was that?

Nevermind I'll just wear a hat with these glasses.

She finished dressing and walked easily out of the hospital. She followed the road towards the club in the pouring rain. Somehow she managed to get there.

At the entrance of the club stood the blonde guy talking to a girl who just started walking again shivering. Bom hurried over and talked to the guy who looked frustrated and worried.

"Excuse mister what's the problem here?" Bom asked. He noticed her and answered.

"This miss over here won't come in; she's been sitting out here in the rain for hours!" He answered and Bom took a quick look at his nametag: JGD. Bom nodded and went up to the girl.

"Ne, Miss? Please come inside it's very cold and you're gonna get sick-" The girl turned her face and Bom was shocked to find Seungyeon here. "Seung--Ack!" She grabbed her head again; it was pounding more than ever.

"Bommie! Are you okay?" This time the pain was more piercing.

Why does it hurt every time I try to remember something?

This time she couldn't suppress the pain and fell to the ground.

"WHAT'S WRONG? BOMMIE!" Seungyeon stared and noticed blood coming out of her stitiching.

"Yah! Miss are you okay?" GD ran up to them and asked constantly. "Let's bring her inside!"

Seungyeon agreed through chattering teeth while GD carried Bom inside the club through the back door. No one noticed.

"Up the stairs." He ordered.

Seungyeon hesistantly agreed. Then they came to a floor labeled; 'employees only'. He swiped the card on one of the doors and they entered putting Bom on the bed.

"We need to stop the bleeding..." He went away to get the first aid and Seungyeon started to suppress the blood.

GD came back and finished the rest while Seungyeon took out her cellphone to call Jonghyun.

Why isn't he answering?

Seungyeon felt frustrated after she had tried calling Jonghyun several times.

--------------
Bom is now in Club Breathe, i don't know how
she got there. But please come quickly it
doesn't look so good.
---------------

She sent him the message and carefully petted Bom's hair.

Why is she here? She should be in the hospital. Why did she come to a club?

"What is her name?" GD asked Seungyeon as he looked at Bom's face.
"Bom.. Park Bom." Seungyeon answered back.
"And you?"
"Seungyeon." she said silently.
GD watched at the girls. "You two are you friends?"
Seungyeon nodded.. "But.. but she.. she doesn't.. she forgot about us.."
"Ne?" GD asked. "How, doesn't remember you?"

Seungyeon didn't answer.

GD looked at her worried. "Miss you should change those wet clothes, you don't look that good yourself. I can get you some new ones"
"No you don't have to, don't worry about me." Seungyeon said and held Bom's hand. "Just wait Jonghyun will be here soon, he will... ah why is it so cold here." she said to Bom and rubbed her hands together to keep warm.

-
Jonghyun wanted to go real bad but his hands froze on the steering wheel. Jonghyun was driving around when Seungyeon kept calling.

"Come one Jonghyun go help you friend. Even if she doesn't remember you your still her friend." Jonghyun told himself as he made a sharp U-turn.

Hold on Bom. I'm comming.
-

"Did something happen to Bom-sshi, why is she like that?" GD asked Seungyeon.
"There was an accident.. she should be in the hospital right now. I don't know how she came here.." Seungyeon explained.

"We should take her back to the hospital, but maybe let her rest here for a while. Is that okay?" GD suggested and placed a blanket on Bom.
"Mmmh.." Seungyeon nodded and yawned. She was exhausted from everything that had happened the past few days.

When GD had left the room, she lied down on the floor and curled up to a corner of the room. She didn't dare to sleep beside Bom now that things had changed.

"Bom, Jonghyun will be here soon. We just have to wait okay?" she whispered in the silent room. Soon she felt her eyes heavy and fell asleep.