Video Letter

Perfect Place

Seungyeon quickly wiped the tears away and took the video camera. I should film something for Jonghyun and Bom...

She started recording a short video letter for them. She had some serious pains in her heart that time and she had a feeling she might not live long.
She pushed record and waved at the camera smiling brightly.

---
"Jjong!!! Bommie!! This is Seunggie!!!

I got this camera today and felt like making a small video for you guys.

Hmm.. what should I say? As you know when I was little the situation in my family wasn't so good and you guys were the real family for me. I can never forget the times we spent together then or the times I have spent with you later. I know I have kept you waiting for me for a long time.. especially Jonghyun. First I went to South America, and then when I went to Busan... We were separated for a long time I know but it was always so amazing to see you again after such a long time...You liked to see me too didn't you?

Hmm.. Bom and Jonghyun.. it seems like I might be the one leaving you again.. I'm going to be the first one to go to the perfect place. Strange how I'm always the one leaving somewhere huh? But I will wait for you, I don't want to be away from you two for too long, you know that right? This time I will be the one waiting for you guys, not you waiting for me.

And remember to keep the rules we made together long ago!! Don't break them okay!!

I'm sorry but I think I must break a few of them now.. I can't be Bom's bridesmaid or can't see Jjong as the groom beside me. I hope you can forgive me about that. Hehe..

And Jjong I know I told you I won't leave you again but this time I think that I have to.. I hope I could still stay with you but seems like my time is up. You made me happier than anyone and I hope you don't forget me....

I have never done a video letter like this so it might be a little bit awkward.. Hehe. Don't miss me too much okay! Though I will miss you so much! Anyway I love you both. Bye!"

She finished the video by waving and sending a flying kiss. "Oh.. and this kiss is for Jjong because he loves kisses!" she giggled and stopped recording.

-----

Jonghyun ran back to the hospital with the milkshake in his hand. It had taken him longer than he expected as he had been caught by some fans on the way.
He opened the door carefully and walked inside Seungyeon's room where she was sitting.

"Seungyeon, I'm back! Here is the milkshake you wanted!" Jonghyun exclaimed and sat beside her on the bed again. There was no response from Seungyeon. "Seungyeon.."

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon who seemed very peaceful on the bed. She had the video camera on her lap and the contract paper in her hand.

"Seungyeon... why don't you say anything?" he whispered silently and stared at her. "Seungyeon.."

"Are you sleeping?" Jonghyun walked towards Seungyeon.

He put the milkshake down and sat beside Seungyeon. He placed a hand on her cheek. It was cold. Something wasn't right.

"Seungyeon?" Jonghyun shook Seungyeon, but had no response. "Seungyeon!!!"

Jonghyun cried, tears pouring down from his eyes. He held Seungyeon's body in his arms. The letter and camera rolled off to the foot of the bed.

"Don't be dead!! I need you!! I love you!! Seungyeon wake up!! You still didn't give me my last wish!! I was going to wish that you'd marry me, but I change my mind. I wish that you'd live. Seungyeon, please grant my wish!! I'll do anything please don't die. Seungyeon!!!"

Doctors soon came running into the room.