Not a Good Day

Perfect Place

"Hey, sup. It's been a while." Jaejoong greeted Jonghyun.
"Hyung." Jonghyun did a hand shake with Jaejoong.
"Let's sit." Jaejoong ushered Jonghyun to a table. "So, what's up."
"Nothing much. Just wanted to hang out." Jonghyun replied.
"Why are you alone today? Didn't I tell you not to be by yourself on days like today." Jaejoong scolded Jonghyun.
"That's why I called hyung." Jonghyun looked at Jaejoong, who smiled and shook his head.

Jaejoong and Jonghyun hung out at a cafe for about 2 hour before leaving the cafe.

"Let's go greet your Omma and Appa. It's been 10 years." Jaejoong suggested.
"Sure. Can I stop by home first? I gotta pick up something." Jaejoong nodded his head.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wasn't the interview at 9.. this is the right place isn't it? Seungyeon looked inside the travel agency window where she was supposed to have the interview. No one was inside and the door was locked.

Why is it closed?
She tried ringing the doorbell once again.. then again and again.. but no one came to open.

She sighed and watched all the cars driving by. She tried calling the lady, but there was no answer.
Ahhh.. what is this? I'm sure she said today at 9!!

She waited for another hour for someone to come, but no one showed up.
Whatever, I'm not gonna wait any longer.. I will find some other job.

She walked to the park nearby and sat down on a bench. Just then her phone rang.

Seungyeon: "Hello?"
Lady: "Han Seungyeon-sshi?"
Seungyeon:"Yes."
Lady:" I'm calling because of the interview, about the tour guiding. I'm really sorry, I know I promised to meet you at 9 today, did you wait long?"
Seungyeon:" Well a little.."
Lady:" I'm really sorry, I forgot to call you earlier about this, but something came up and we don't need a new guide after all. You sound like a skilled girl, so I'm sure you will find something else soon, good luck."
Seungyeon:"Okay I see well thank you for calling.."

Seungyeon sighed as she hung up the call.
Oh well got to find something else..Oh it's already 12.. I could get something to eat.

She got up to find a restaurant.
Jaejoong and Jonghyun pulled open the door of the Cafe the same time Seungyeon pushed open the door.

"Excuse me." Seungyeon said than looked up. "Jonghyun?"
"You know her?" Jaejoong asked Jonghyun.
"Yeah. Seungyeon, the girl who left for South America when we were kids."
"Oh. I remember. Every time I came over with my mom and dad they told me that you were playing with her and Bom, so I had to wait for a couple hours before I could play with you." Jaejoong laughed.

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun confused.

"This is Jaejoong, my cousin, but I consider him more like a brother." Jonghyun introduced.
"Hi I'm Jaejoong." Jaejoong extended his hand. "It's nice to see one of the people who kept taking Jonghyun away from me when I can over to play." Jaejoong joked.
"Sorry." Seungyeon blushed. "I'm Seungyeon." Seungyeon shook Jaejoong's hand.
"Nice to meet you." Jaejoong smiled. "Are you here by youself." Jaejoong asked.
"Yeah. I came to eat." Seungyeon said.
"Well then why don't you come with us to see Jonghyun's parents? We're going to stop by the house first, so you can drop off your things, eat, and change if you'd like." Jaejoong suggested.
"Are you sure it's okay?" Seungyeon asked.
"Yeah. It's better if more people come. I don't want Jonghyun alone on these days." Jaejoong answered.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon got into Jaejoong's car and Jaejoong drove to Jonghyun's house.

"Why are you not driving today?" Seungyeon asked.
"I can't. Jaejoong won't let me." Jonghyun answered solemnly as they arrived at the house.

Seungyeon put the papers she had with her back to her bag as Jonghyun went to the bathroom.
She then walked to Jaejoong.
"Excuse me, but what did you mean by going to see Jonghyun's parents. Is today some special day?" Seungyeon asked Jaejoong.

"Didn't Jonghyun tell you? Today is Jonghyun's parent's death anniversary." Jaejoong said.
"Oh, he didn't tell me." Seungyeon said silently.

Maybe I shouldn't have acted the way I acted. Even if he is a player, he still is my friend.. I shouldn't abandon him. He must've felt really sad and lonely especially on days like these.. his parents death anniversary.. and I made it even worse for him.
Seungyeon felt guilty and looked down.

"Are you okay?" Jaejoong asked her.
Seungyeon lifted her head and smiled slightly. "Yeah."

Jonghyun came back from the bathroom soon.
"If your ready, let's go." he said grabbing the keys from the table.
"Wait give me a second." Jonghyun turned around. He went into the Kitchen and came back. "Here." Jonghyun threw Seungyeon a yogurt cup. "You're hungry right? That's all I have for now. We can eat out later."
Jonghyun walked out the door.

"Ehem." Jaejoong put his hand out. Jonghyun put the keys in his hand. "We're taking my car, not yours. Seungyeon hold the keys for him."
Seungyeon took the keys. "Why?"
"I'll tell you later." Jaejoong said as he got in the car.

They picked up a bouquet before they drove to a cemetery.