Busan

Perfect Place

Seungyeon looked at all Jonghyun's friends and felt bad. Am I the one that is ruining all their future?

"Excuse me for a moment." Seungyeon said and walked upstairs to Jonghyun's room. She sat on the bed and looked out the window.

Suddenly her phone rang on the bedside table, Seungyeon grabbed it. It's unnie.

Seungyeon:" Hello."
Seungyeon's sister Soyeon: "Yeah, Seungyeon!! How are you doing?"
Seungyeon: " I'm doing okay, you remember Jonghyun and Bom right? I found them, and now i'm dating Jjong but Bom lost her memory... A lot of has happened. How is your business going in Chile?"

Soyeon: Wow so much has happened to you!! Well I don't know, my business isn't going that well.. we need more workers. But actually I recently opened a new shop in Korea.. In Busan, but we really need new workers there too."

Seungyeon: "Unnie actually I feel really bad right now. Some entertainment company offered Jonghyun a contract, but if he signs the contract he cannot date anyone... I feel like I'm ruining his future.
Soyeon:" Aww really? ... Oh now I have to hang up, I'm sorry Seungyeon, something came up. If you know anyone who would like to work in Busan let me know. Talk to you later, hwaiting!!"
Seungyeon: " Unnie annyeong."

Seungyeon sighed. Busan, it's far away from here. Should I go there? It would be better to go there than back to South America. Unnie needs workers and Jonghyun.. I know he wants to become a singer so much. But I don't want to leave him...what do we do? If I left him again, what would he do.. I promised that I won't leave him again.

She then walked back downstairs to Jonghyun and his friends.
"Jonghyun can we talk." Seungyeon called him over.

Jonghyun walked over. "That was my sister. She wants me to work at her store at Busan. The store's not doing too well."
"Okay. You can go help her." Jonghyun replied.

"No. I mean. I live and work there while you go become a star." Jonghyun's eyes widened. "I know it's your dream and I know you can do it. I want what's best for you, so maybe you can go become a star while I go help her get the business back up. By the time I get the business back up, you'll probably already be debuted, so we can continue from where we started." Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun. "I'll still be your girlfriend, but people won't know because we'll keep it a secret until the time is right. What do you say?"

"I don't know." Jonghyun looked down. "I can't stand not seeing you. Plus what if some other guy comes."
"Don't worry we'll call each other, and email each other. As for the guy issue... don't worry you're the only one for me." Seungyeon kissed his cheek.
"I still don't know." Jonghyun walked back to the boys.

"You okay?" Taemin asked.
"I'm fine, but can you guys leave. Something happened and I need to talk to Seungyeon alone. I'll call you later." Jonghyun smiled apologetically.
"Sure. Tell us your answer later then." The boys left.

Jonghyun walked upstairs to his bed.

"What do I do?" Jonghyun laid on the bed.
Seungyeon walked in. "Please. It's a good idea." Seungyeon laid next to him. "I'm not leaving permanently. It's only temporary. I'm coming back and so are you." Seungyeon brought Jonghyun's face toward hers. "I can't stand not being by you either, but we have to. It's the right thing to do. Believe me, I love you."

Seungyeon kissed Jonghyun passionately.
Seungyeon laid her head on Jonghyun's chest. "When you think about it, it's actually not such a long time to wait.. when you are doing something that you really enjoy doing then time will pass by fast. Before you notice we will be back together again."

"But I think I will go crazy waiting, I waited for you to come back for ten years already." Jonghyun said as he Seungyeon's hair.

"I know but you waited even longer to become a singer didn't you?" Seungyeon said.
Jonghyun didn't say anything.

"We can do it Jjong, trust me. Think about it and let's talk about it again tomorrow." Seungyeon said and kissed him.
"Nights baby." she said and closed her eyes.

Jonghyun turned to look at Seungyeon's sleeping face.

How beautiful she is. If I make the contract I won't be able to see her like this in years. I couldn't kiss her, hug her, talk with her, laugh with her eat with her, be with her.. I would be so lonely. But I'd hate to let Minho, Taemin, Onew and Key down and it is a great opportunity for me to become a singer. But still..

He put his arms around Seungyeon and held her tightly against his chest.