The Contract

Perfect Place

"What happened?" Jonghyun asked his manager in the backroom.
"Two women were watching the performances when the equipment fell on them..." The manager looked at Jonghyun seriously. "Jonghyun, don't freak out but I think the other woman there was your.. girlfriend."

Jonghyun stared at his manager shocked. "What? You mean Seungyeon?" hHe shook his head in disbelief and rushed out the place to go to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~

"Jonghyun-sshi.. you may go see her. She is stable for now but please don't stress her with anything her heart condition is really bad right now, it's a miracle she survived that because the other woman, she wasn't that lucky.." The doctor said to Jonghyun who was waiting outside Seungyeon's hospital room.
Jonghyun nodded and walked in the room right away.

"Seungyeon baby are you okay?" Jonghyun asked as he sat beside her on the bed and hugged her.
Seungyeon smiled weakly. "Now that you are here.. I am."

"I shouldn't have brought you there today.. Nothing like that wouldn't have happened. You almost died.. you have no idea how worried I was.." Jonghyun said with a shaky voice.

Seungyeon squeezed Jonghyun's hand and smiled gently. "No.. you couldn't have kept me away from your concert. Nothing makes me happier than seeing you on stage so happy."

Seungyeon suddenly started couching a lot.

Jonghyun looked at her concerned. "What is wrong?"

Seungyeon shook her head and smiled. It was really painful for her but she kept on smiling for Jonghyun. "I'm alright, don't worry Jjong."
"Are you sure?" he asked.
Seungyeon nodded and kissed his cheek gently.

"Oh.. guess what one cameraman gave to me today?" Seungyeon said exited and took her bag from the floor then took a small video camera out from there. "The staff there was so great.. I just helped them a little bit but they gave me this camera as a gift!"
Jonghyun smiled seeing her happiness and petted her head. "It's no surprise, who wouldn't want to give a gift to someone as lovely as you."
Seungyeon nudged Jonghyun slightly. "I'm not lovely."
"You are." Jonghyun said and looked at the camera. "I'm going to film something with it soon." Seungyeon smiled.

"Okay baby. Is there anything you need?" Jonghyun asked. Seungyeon tilted her head thinking. "There is.. you know in the city there is the place where they sell really good milkshakes.. I want to get one strawberry milkshake please."

"As you wish." Jonghyun smiled and got up. "I'll be right back."
He turned to walk out but Seungyeon grabbed his hand stopping him. "No kiss?" she pouted slightly.
Jonghyun smiled and kissed her lips.
"Is that okay?" he asked. Seungyeon nodded and looked at Jonghyun carefully. "Is something wrong? Do I have something on my face?" he asked when he saw Seungyeon gazing at him.
She shook her head. "No.... Jjong.. I love you."
Jonghyun smiled gently looking at her. "I love you too Seunggie." he then let go of her hand and walked out the door.

Seungyeon stared at the door that closed after Jonghyun. Somehow she had a feeling that might be the last time she would see her precious Jjong.

Seungyeon took her bag and took one piece of paper in her hand from there. It was a small contract Bom, Jonghyun and Seungyeon had made when they had been kids. She smiled as she started reading it.. it was written in Jonghyun's shaky handwriting and the paper looked really old.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a contract for Bommie, Jjong and Seunggie. All of them must keep all these rules.

1. Don't abandon the Hangout and keep it in a good condition even if you become old and boring.

2. If some of us dies first the two who are still alive must sing a song together at their funeral. But it has to be a happy song, not a sad one because we will meet again in the perfect place.

3. Seungyeon must be Bom's bridesmaid and Bom, Seungyeon's bridemaid if they ever get married. Jonghyun doesn't have to be anything... or maybe he can carry the rings or be the husband.

4. We must never forget each other even if we become busy and boring.

5. You can never tell our secrets to anyone else.

6. We must always stay friends no matter what happens.

7. Never say goodbye. Only see you or bye because we will surely see again. Even if you go somewhere far away you must come back to your friends.

This contract was signed by: Bom, Seungyeon & Jonghyun
Place to make contract: Hangout
It is valid forever!
You better not break it!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungyeon chuckled slightly reading their contract they had made as little children. She held it in her hand and looked out the window. Will I be the one leaving you guys first? She thought and felt tears in her eyes.