GD and Jenny?

Perfect Place

Jonghyun walked into Club Breath.

"Where's Seungyeon and Bom!?" He asked one of the employees.
"Are you Jonghyun?" A man came down from the stairs.
Jonghyun nodded. "Follow me."

The man lead Jonghyun to the room where Seungyeon and Bom were.

"I'm GD. If you need anything let me know." GD said then walked out.

Jonghyun looked over at Bom, who was on the bed, and Seungyeon, who was on the floor. He didn't want to wake anyone up since they were sleeping so he sat down on the floor next to Seungyeon.

After a few minutes Seungyeon began to stir in her sleep. Jonghyun noticed her uncomfortable position and moved Seungyeon so that her head was on his lap. Jonghyun placed his jacket over Seungyeon and closed his eyes.

-

GD walked in the room and found all three sleeping. He turned off the lights and sat on a chair beside the bed Bom was sleeping on.

What kind of accident happened to her? What doesn't she remember, those friends right there?

He suddenly had the urge to find more about Bom. Something in her fascinated him.
Have I seen her before somewhere?

Even though GD's shift was over he decided to stay in the room with them and not go home.

"Good morning guys! Breakfast!"

Seungyeon flinched at the sound and opened her eyes. She touched the jacket that was over her and looked up and saw Jonghyun who had just woken up also.
"You came" she whispered. Jonghyun nodded and lifted his head to see GD who put a tray full of good things to eat on the table.

"Come eat guys, seems like Bom-sshi is still asleep." GD said.
"Bommie has always been like that.." Jonghyun said silently and remembered all the times he had had to wake Bom up. Can I do that anymore?


"Thanks GD-ssi." Seungyeon said and sat by the table so did Jonghyun.
Seungyeon had no appetite but she still tried to eat.

"Should I wake her up?" GD asked. Jonghyun and Seungyeon just stared silently as GD went over to Bom.
"Bom, Bom ssi, time to wake up." GD nudged Bom gently. There was no reaction.

"That is way too gentle, she is never going to wake up." Jonghyun said to GD.
"Oh, then do you want to try?" GD asked him.
Jonghyun looked at Bom. "I'll pass. She kind of freaked at the hospital."

Jonghyun frowned as he looked down.

"It's not your fault." Seungyeon put her hand on Jonghyun's shoulder trying to make him feel better.
Just then Bom started moving in the bed.

"Ouch.. my head.." she mumbled. "Where is this?" Bom's eyes widened when she saw the place, she sat up to see GD, Jonghyun and Seungyeon staring at her.

Oh, its those people.

"Bom-sshi, good morning!" GD smiled at her.
"How do you know my name, where am I?" Bom asked confused.

"Your friend here told me. And yesterday you collapsed in front of our club so me and Seungyeon-sshi took you here to rest. I heard you should be in the hospital now, why would you wander around in that state?" GD said and brought her a tray with breakfast.

"Well I.. I.. " Bom tried to remember why she had came there.

Did I come to find someone? I did, it was that guy right there!

She stared at GD.
Jonghyun and Seungyeon just stared at Bom silently.

You," Bom pointed at GD. "I was looking for you."
"Me?" GD pointed to himself. Bom nodded her head.

Seungyeon and Jonghyunm stared at Bom. "What?"
"I remember you for some reason, so I came looking for you. You saved me and..."

"Cafe!! He's the one who caught her before she fell at the cafe several days ago." Jonghyun cut off Bom.

"What? So she remembers him and not us?" Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun and frowned.
"Wait, what are you talking about? Cafe? What did I... Oh. You mean Bom-sshi is the waitress who almost fell that day?" GD asked. Jonghyun and Seungyeon nodded. "Awkward." GD mumbled to himself.

Jonghyun pulled GD out of the room.

"Can you do me a favor? Please play along with Bom. If you're the only person she remembers then be her friend until she regains her memory or until we can become friends with her again." Jonghyun begged GD.
"But I..."
"Please. She needs friends. She's going through a lot right now. Help her like you did at the cafe." Jonghyun begged.
"Excuse me." Bom interrupted.

"Ah.. Bom-ssi.. you ate already. I think we should go back to the hospital now.." GD said holding her arm before Bom could say anything more.
"Oh.. I think we should.. Mama must be worried.." Bom mumbled and started walking down with GD.

She glanced at Jonghyun and Seungyeon who were following them behind.

"I don't really like them, could you ask that they wouldn't come to the hospital with us." Bom said to GD silently.
"Oh... okay." GD looked at them. This is awkward.

Seungyeon had heard what Bom had said, she felt her heart ripping into peaces.
She doesn't even like us now.. will there be any chance to turn everything back to the way it was again?

"I think Bom-sshi wants to go to the hospital with only me. I'm sorry this is really awkward I don't even know her." GD said to Seungyeon and Jonghyun.
"Just go with her please." Jonghyun looked at GD then Bom.
GD hesitantly agreed and started walking with Bom back towards the hospital. Bom felt really mad for some unknown reason, she just couldn't explain it.

"Aish, so what's your story, Bom-sshi?" GD asked. Bom looked up confused.

"I really don't know...all I remember is you from before along with my mom but there's faces that I don't even recall they're like ghosts or something." She started. "You even went to Seoul Intermediate School right? You were a transfer student from the US?" She painted a frown on her face. I'm so confused already! But then GD's face twisted with interest.

"Yes...how do you-?" Before he could reply Bom started again.

"I went to that school as well..." A memory popped up again. "I-I helped you re-learn korean because I knew how to speak English! Don't you remember?" GD's felt like he was slapped in the face.

"Bom....Jenny! Omo!" He smiled and shook his head. "Wow, that was awhile ago...but now I learned Korean...thanks." He still felt awkward at the fact the people who actually cared about her were extremely worried but she just pushed them away. He stopped in front of her and bent to look straight into her face. Her heart raced.

"Wha-?" Bom asked with GD's face two inches away from hers. "What's wrong?" GD smiled.

"Nothing, I just need to remember your face so I can know you better that's all." Bom nervously pushed his face away and continued walking with her hand over her heart. Omo, he's actually quite....

"Handsome...." Bom whispered. GD caught up.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"Mollayo~" Bom answered with 'aegyo'. She laughed and found him a couple steps back. "Hey! What's wrong?" Bom smiled.

GD stood there stunned. He never knew such a spirited girl. All the one he's dated were all the same. She was somehow...Different...

"Okay bye then!" Bom started walking off annoyed. He shook the thoughts away and walked with her to the hospital. They stopped at the front door.

"Kamsahamnida, for bringing me back." Bom thanked GD.

"No worries...oh!" He pulled out his cellphone. "Do you have a number I can call you on?" Bom looked surprised.

"Uhm!" She pulled out her phone as well.
"Give me yours first." He started. Bom nodded and gave him her number. "Got it! Now for my number." He pressed call and instantly, "We Belong Together" (BIGBANG) played.

"Oh!" They both smiled then felt awkward. Before he could start she said, "So...Thanks for everything! I'm going to go now." He nodded and she started going into the building.

"Bom-sshi!" Bom turned around curiously. GD hesitated but started.

"You otta know that there are people worried about. People who you've forgotten." Bom frowned. Forgotten? Bom smiled and waved goodbye. He smiled faintly and watched her go.

I hope she finds that hidden love somewhere in her heart.... GD sighed and found Jonghyun and Seungyeon pulling up to the hospital.

-
Before Seungyeon and Jonghyun entered the hospital, Seungyeon stopped Jonghyun.

"I should go find Eli now.. yesterday his girlfriend threw him out of the house. He needs my help now. And I don't think Bom wants to see me anyway. It must be really hard for Bom to remember me, I was gone for so long. But it might be easier for her to remember you. I will just confuse her. So you go to her." She looked down then again at Jonghyun, then turned to leave.

She took out her phone and called. "Eli, where are you now?"

As she was talking on the phone she glanced behind her and saw GD coming to Jonghyun.

"I'll take care of her for now, until she remembers you. She needs space now." GD said.
"But..."
"Don't worry. Jenny... I mean Bom is my friend from before, so I'll take care of her. Can I have your number so we can keep in touch?" GD asked taking his phone out.
"Sure." Jonghyun took out his.
"I gotta go finish up some work so I'll be going. See you." GD left.

Jonghyun went up to Bom's room. "Parkmama."
"Jonghyun, Bom's back safely." Parkmama hugged Jonghyun as Bom looked at Jonghyun strangely.

"Parkmama, Seungyeon and I are going to give Bom some space. She doesn't remember us. We'll try and help her remember but if she doesn't... Just keep us updated. GD, her new friend, will take care of her. She remembers him." Jonghyun said as tears rolled down his cheeks.
"Jonghyun," Parkmama hugged Jonghyun again.
"Well, I gotta go. I don't want to be a bother." Jonghyun said looking at Bom with sad eyes. "Bye."
Jonghyun left the room.

"Poor thing. First, Seungyeon, then his parents, and now Bommie." Parkmama said as she looked at Jonghyun's back leaving the room.