Breakfast with Seunggie

Perfect Place

Next morning Seungyeon woke up before Jonghyun again. She stretched her arms and feet and turned around to face Jonghyun.
She smiled and his hair gently making sure he would not wake up.
He is so handsome even though he is just sleeping.

She got up the bed and went to shower and change.

Hmm.. his car looks quite dirty. I might just have time to wash it before he goes to school. Seungyeon thought as she was drying her hair. She put the dryer away and went downstairs.

She quickly ate some cereals then started preparing a good breakfast for Jonghyun.
After she finished cooking, she set the table and put everything ready there for Jonghyun to eat.
She looked at the table. It looks too lonely if there is just one plate there.

She picked up another plate and glass.. and put them opposite Jonghyun's plate. She went to one of her bags and took out a teddy bear and placed it on the chair opposite Jonghyun's. Now he will have some company when he eats. She chuckled and wrote a note.

..
Good Morning Jjong!!
Did you sleep well? Enjoy your breakfast with your companion teddy bear! You can imagine it's me, because I can't eat breakfast with you today. I have some things to do outside. Don't worry, i'm not far away, you can see me if you look out the window.
You both, you and teddy bear Seunggie eat a good breakfast, but don't feed Seunggie too much food, she has a small tummy. ^^
-Seungyeon-
..

Seungyeon smiled and took a final look at the table, then went to get a bucket that she filled with water and took along everything else she needed to wash his car and went outside.

Woah, this car really needs to be washed. She sighed and tied her hair back then started to wash it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun moved his hand to where Seungyeon was. It was empty so he felt around a bit, but she was not there.
Jonghyun opened his eyes and looked towards the spot. Gone. She must be cooking.

Jonghyun showered then went down stairs to look for her. He checked the kitchen and saw the table with the teddy bear.

Jonghyun read the note. She's so cute.

Jonghyun opened the front door to find Seungyeon cleaning his car. Jonghyun leaned on the door frame and watched her. He noticed her hair tied up, her short shorts showcasing her long slender legs, and his t-shirt that was slightly big for her.

"Oh, Jonghyun. I'm almost done. Go eat with Seunggie and I'll see you inside." Seungyeon smiled after noticing Jonghyun.

Jonghyun went inside. He ate while he waited for Seungyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm back. Sorry it took a while, but your car looks brand new." Seungyeon smiled as she took a seat across from Jonghyun.
"Thank you." Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon. "Seungyeon."
"Yes." She looked at him.
"Don't wear those shorts outside anymore. Their too attractive. Other guys might look at you." Jonghyun tried to say casually.
"Yah! All you were thinking was my legs?.. didn't you even see how clean the car became? aigoo.. besides there's no people walking outside this early.." Seungyeon said staring at Jonghyun.

"You never know who might be walking there. Please just don't wear things like those outside. And thanks a lot for cleaning my car, I did see how clean and shiny it became, though I have to admit I was paying more attention on your legs..but I don't want other guys to see them." Jonghyun smiled.

Seungyeon rolled her eyes and smiled. "Araso. I won't wear those short shorts outside anymore.. unless it's really hot outside.."

"Then I need to be beside you when you wear them." Jonghyun said.
Seungyeon tapped his head gently as she got up.
"Aigoo araso. You should go to school now. We will see at work right?"
Jonghyun nodded and went to pack his stuff for school.

Seungyeon walked outside with Jonghyun to watch him go.
Jonghyun kissed her before getting in his car. "Now go quickly inside to change."

Seungyeon chuckled. "Araso araso. Bye Jjong!"
Jonghyun waved at her and drove away. Seungyeon ran inside and went to change her short into jeans right away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun walked down the hall at school and met with his fellow SHINee members.

"I need some help for my music project. I have this good song as a solo but it'd be better if we all sang it." Jonghyun looked at SHINee. "Please."
"Sure, but let us listen to it first." Onew smiled.

All five of the boys walked into the music room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I like it." Onew placed his arm over Jonghyun.
"It's missing something." Key put his hand under his chin.
"Rap? Maybe we could add some rap." Minho suggested.
"Yeah and instead of the piano we could add other instruments." Taemin looked at Jonghyun.
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Let's go see if we can get the recording studio and work on it all day." Jonghyun said.
"Yeah let's go." The boys agreed and went to their teachers.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Done." The boys finished recording their song.
The door opened.

"What are you doing here?" A man with a guitar case walked in.
"We're recording Jonghyun's project. Want to hear?" Taemin asked.
"Sure." Taemin played the music.

"It's still missing something." Key said.
"I agree." Jonghyun looked at the music sheet.
"Let me see." The man looked at the music sheets. "I know. Play the music and turn on the mics." He took out his guitar.

"Wahhh!! It's perfect now. Thank you Jungmo-hyung." Jonghyun grinned ear to ear.
"You're welcome. Now hurry up and turn it in. I let me know what happens to it. It looks like it will go far." Jungmo complimented.
"Thank you." The boys ran to the music theory teacher to turn in the work.

After turning his music Jonghyun quickly went to work.

~~~~~~~~~~

Seungyeon was serving some customers when Jonghyun rushed in the door.
He went to change to his uniform and went to help her.

"You're late." Seungyeon nudged him.
"I know, mianhe. We were recording my song and I almost forgot to come again." Jonghyun said.
"Oh.. I can hear it later right?" Seungyeon asked as she took out some coffee from the coffee machine.
Jonghyun nodded and got to work.

"Welcome." Seungyeon greeted a customer coming in as she was cleaning the tables.
"Eli.."

Eli looked at her. "Seungyeon.. you got a job here?"
"Yes." she nodded. He noticed Jonghyun at the counter. "Oh, so your even working with him now huh?"
Seungyeon looked at him and frowned. "Did you find any job yet?"

"I did. I got an apartment too yesterday, you could come with me if you wanted but I guess you want to stay with that guy." Eli said.
"Yeah, I do want to stay with Jonghyun. I can trust him more than you." Seungyeon said.

Eli looked away and went to order a coffee. He glared at Jonghyun who behind the counter. "You didn't do anything with Seungyeon right?"
Jonghyun ignored Eli and continued working.

"Yah! I'm talking to you!!" Eli yelled.
"And I'm working. Ask me later." Jonghyun answerd.
Eli furiously stormed out of the cafe.

"You sure know how to get on his nerves." Seungyeon said as she passed by. Jonghyun smiled and went back to work.