I'm Not a FAN!!

Perfect Place

-----3 years Later-----

Seungyeon just finished buying SHINee's newest album "Hello Repackaged," and SM Ballad's "Vol.1" from a music store in Seoul She walked out of the store and saw SHINee's music video for "Hello" being played. She stared at the screen along with other fans.

"Kyaa~! Jonghyun's so hot." "Listen to his voice." "I wish I was his girlfriend." They said to one another.
"Do you like Jonghyun too?" One fangirl asked Seungyeon.
"Yes why?" Seungyeon asked.
The fan pointed to a key chain with he and Seungyeon's picture on it that Jonghyun sent Seungyeon for Christmas. "Is it photoshopped? It looks really nice. You two actually look like a couple in the picture."
"Ah... Thank you." Seungyeon said and walked away from them. Photoshop? At least she said we look good together.

~~~~~~~~~~

Seungyeon got dressed up for SM Ballad's performance at Music Core. She was going to watch the show then surprise Jonghyun after the show. SM Ballad's performance began she stared at Jonghyun the whole time. She missed his singing. She missed him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Right after SM Ballad's performance Seungyeon got up and sneaked backstage.
She looked around at all the doors in the hallway. IWhich room is Jonghyun in? She thought.

"What are you looking for miss?" Suddenly a guard came to her. "The toilets are the other way?" he pointed.
Seungyeon shook her head. "I'm not looking for the toilet. I came to see Jonghyun. Do you know which room he is in?"

"I'm sorry but fans are not allowed here, please go this way." The guard said calmly.
"But I am not a fan. I need to see him!" Seungyeon said.

"I'm sorry but please go this way." The guard said now with a more firm voice.
Seungyeon looked over his shoulder and just then saw Jonghyun walking with the other members of SM Ballad to their backstage room.

I have to get to him! She glanced at the guard and suddenly ran pass him to where Jonghyun was but just when she was reaching him the door closed right in front of her.
The guard ran after her and started dragging her away from the door. "Please, you don't understand.. I am not Jonghyun's fan.. I am his girlfriend.. please I have to see him." Seungyeon pleaded.

"Miss, there's many girls out there who want to be his girlfriend like you, why should I believe you." the guard said. "Please just go that way. You can see Jonghyun again in his next concert."

Suddenly Seungyeon saw Key passing by them, he was going to SM Ballad's room.
"Key!" Seungyeon yelled.

Key turned around to see Seungyeon, he thought she was just another fan screaming his name so he just waved at her and smiled.

"Key! It's me Seungyeon!! I have to see Jonghyun!" Seungyeon yelled.

Seungyeon? That was the name of Jonghyun's girl wasn't it? Key frowned and tried to get a better look at Seungyeon, but she was a bit far away.

"She's not a fan! I know her!" Key yelled. The guard nodded and let go of Seungyeon who right away ran to Key.

Key smiled widely when he saw her up close. "So you finally are here now."
Seungyeon nodded. "I'm glad you recognized me and didn't think I was a fan." she sighed.
"Should we go inside then?" Key asked.

Seungyeon took a deep breath and nodded. Her heart was beating fast from anticipation and joy to see Jonghyun again but she also felt slightly nervous as it had been three years.

Will it still be the same? She thought and followed Key to the room.
Seungyeon saw Jonghyun who was playing with his phone on the chair in the corner.
Seungyeon walked slowly towards him.

He looks even more handsome nowadays than then and so stylish. She thought looking at him.

All the other guys in the room had noticed Seungyeon coming to the room but Key had told them to stay quiet.
Seungyeon stopped right behind the chair Jonghyun was sitting at.

She waited for a moment then placed her right hand on Jonghyun's shoulder gently. "Who is it? Key? Kyuhyun?" Jonghyun asked.

"Jjong do you still remember me?" Seungyeon finally said to him.
Jonghyun stood frozen for a moment and closed his eyes. The voice he heard in his head everyday, and the voice he wanted to hear came from behind him. Slowly Jonghyun turned his head around.

"Seungyeon?" Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon.

Everyone was silent as the lovers stared at each other. Jonghyun slowly stood up and walked over to Seungyeon and hugged her.

"Bogoshipposo. Chomal bogoshippoyo." Jonghyun whispered into her ear.
"Me too. I missed you too." Seungyeon said.

Jonghyun broke the hug and slowly kissed her lips. They both closed their eyes. They soon parted. Jonghyun intertwined their fingers together and turned to face everyone in the room.

"This is my girlfriend, Seungyeon." Jonghyun introduced.
"Annyeonhaseyo, Seungyeon immnida." Seungyeon bowed.
"Annyeong. We finally get to see Jonghyun's beautiful girlfriend. He keeps talking about you nonstop." Kyuhyun said causing Seungyeon to blush.

Seungyeon talked with the SHINee members and SM Ballad members until their manager came into the room.

"Time to go- Who are you?" The manager looked at Seungyeon.
"She's my girlfriend." Jonghyun said.
The manager stared at Seungyeon for a moment. "We need to go now. She can come with us for now, but we have to talk to Lee Soo Man about this." The manager left the room.
"Don't worry about him. He's always cranky." Minho smiled and followed the manager.

They all went into the car back to SM Entertainment.