Bommie's Awake

Perfect Place

"I..." Grrr, Seungyeon's stomach growled.
"I guess you're hungry. You didn't eat lunch right. Lets make dinner together." Jonghyun grabbed Seungyeon's hand and led her to the kitchen.
All he wanted was a kiss. I thought it was something completely different. Seungyeon chuckled as she watched at Jonghyun who was cutting some vegetables.

Jonghyun felt his phone vibrate and opened a message.

--------------------------
From: GD

Bom got out of the hospital today.
But she still doesn't remember you guys.
I'm sorry.
---------------------------

"GD sent me a text. Bom got out of the hospital today."Jonghyun said.
Seungyeon looked at him hopeful. "Really? Then does this mean that.. she.."

"No.. Bom still doesn't remember us." Jonghyun said silently.

Seungyeon turned away disappointed but then got an idea.
"Jonghyun, how about we invite Bom and GD to eat dinner with us?"

"Well, I don't know if she wants to come.." Jonghyun muttered.
"Come on.. let's invite them. Who knows if Bommie remembers something when she comes here, she used to spend alot of time here with you right." Seungyeon said.
"She did, but.." Jonghyun said.

"You have GD's number saved in your phone right? I will call him then." Seungyeon said taking Jonghyun's phone from the table.

Jonghyun sighed, "I thought it'd only be the the two of us." Jonhgyun mumbled.

"There coming over." Seungyeon said putting the phone back on the table.
"Cool." Jonghyun said resuming cooking.
Seungyeon smiled and hugged Jonghyun. "You don't sound enthused. Smile you're best friend is coming over."

Seungyeon pulled away and grabbed some noodles from the cupboard. "Spaghetti?"
Jonghyun nodded.

-

Jonghyun and Seungyeon finished cooking and setting the table when the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it." Seungyeon ran to get the door.
"Hi, come in." she smiled and let GD and Bom in.

"You look happy today, are you two okay with each other now.. just that the other day you were mad at each other." GD asked.
Seungyeon nodded. "Yeah, everything is fine now."

"Here, come sit here." Seungyeon smiled and led them to the table where Jonghyun was waiting with the spaghetti.
They all greeted each other and sat down.

"So Bom I heard you got out of hospital today, congratulations." Seungyeon said to Bom.
"Thank you." Bom said and looked at Jonghyun who ate silently.
"How is Parkmama?" Seungyeon asked trying to start a conversation.
"She is good." Bom answered.

"Oops.. I think we forgot the cups.." Seungyeon said and got up to get a water bottle and cups for everyone.

She just picked some mugs randomly and brought them to the table. She placed a mug that had Jonghyun's face painted on it, that said 'Jjongie happy birthday!'.

Bom picked the mug up and looked at it smiling. "That is so cute! Is that you Jonghyun-sshi? Who gave this to you?"

Jonghyun lifted his head up and stared at the mug. He nodded slightly. "You gave that to me."
"I did?" Bom asked as she tried to remember.

"It's okay if you don't." Seungyeon tried to make the conversation not awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner ended and Bom was in the living room looking around at the pictures Jonghyun had hug in the living room.

"What are you looking at?" Jonghyun asked startling Bom.
"I... a..." Bom stuttered.
"Don't worry about it. You can look around." Jonghyun sat on the couch.

Bon continued to look at pictures until she came across one picture of her dressed as Sailor Moon. "Why do you have this?"
"That? Because I took it when we were playing around at the costume shop last Halloween." Jonghyun replied.
"Oh." Bom sat down next to Jonghyun.

They were both silent for a few minutes.

"Everyone around me says you're my best friend, but I don't really remember. What do I do?" Bom asked.
"Hmmmm." Jonghyun thought for a moment. "Want to start over? If I can't continue to be your friend from where we were I guess we could start from scratch."
"I guess it won't hurt to try." Bom agreed.

Jonghyun held his hand out. "I'm Kim Jonghyun."
"I'm Bom." Bom shook his hand.
"Does that mean I have to call you Bom? I've always called you Bommie it'd be awkward for me." Jonghyun smiled.
"Bommie? Why not." Bom smiled.

Seungyeon heard what they were talking about and after a moment walked in the living room too, GD followed too.
Seungyeon glanced at Jonghyun and Bom who were on the couch. She smiled slightly.

"How about we go to noraebang? I know Seungyeon and I were supposed to go before..." Jonghyun suggested.
"Yeah, let's go!" Bom said excited.

Seungyeon got in Jonghyun's car and Bom got in GD's. "Meet you there."
-

At noreang Jonghyun pulled out a song list.

"I'll start. For you." Jonghyun winked at Seungyeon Hello
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRQcHX5fbGI

The song ended and Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun. "So cute."

"My turn." GD said and grabbed the mic. Heartbreaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOXEVd-Z7NE

"I can beat that." Bom smirked. You and I Together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64VZUNTmGQM

"I can beat that too." Seungyeon grabbed the mic. Lupin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7TYiyEhxdI

"Bommie and Jjong are still so good at singing." Seungyeon said. "I wanna hear a duet. "
"No, I want to battle instead." Jonghyun grinned and chose Wheesungs Insomnia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra8VW8kqDUM

Bom smirked and grabbed the mic and sang.
Seungyeon and GD clapped to them both. "I can't choose the winner, you were both too good." Seungyeon said.

They sang norebang until early in the morning. Bom had fallen asleep on GD.

"I guess we'll stop here. I'll take her home. We'll call you later." GD picked up Bom and left.

"Let's go home." Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon.
"Okay." Seungyeon replied.

-

In the car Seungyeon had fallen asleep, so Jonghyun carried her to her room.

He put her on her bed and stared at her sleeping face. "This is too good to be true. She's so beautiful."
Jonghyun fell asleep next to Seungyeon.