She Fits His Image Better Than You

Perfect Place

"When did you become so handsome? It feels like I'm really a fangirl meeting my idol.." Seungyeon giggled as she sat beside Jonghyun in the car.
"No... when did you become that beautiful? And when did you start talking in Busan dialect?" Jonghyun smirked.

"I spent so much time there I started talking like people in Busan I guess. Is it so obvious? Don't you like it?" Seungyeon asked.

"I like it. It's cute." Jonghyun said and kissed her cheek.

Seungyeon smiled and leaned her head on Jonghyun's shoulder. She felt happier than ever being with Jonghyun again.

"Jonghyun." Seungyeon whispered.
"What?" Jonghyun asked as he played with her hair. Seungyeon smiled and shook her head. "Nothing. I just like your name so much and wanted to say it."
"Oh." Jonghyun chuckled and squeezed her hand in his tightly.

They soon got to SM Entertainment. Fans were waiting in front of the building. SHINee's manager looked at Seungyeon and Jonghyun. "You guys go in first and Seungyeon-sshi you wait inside the car until I go park it and then come out of the car with me. We can't let fans see you coming out with SHINee.. it might cause some scandals."

Seungyeon nodded and stared at all the fans outside. Wahh.. Jjong became so popular.

"See you soon baby." Jonghyun smiled and walked out the car with s.

The manager then drove to the parking lot and Seungyeon walked inside the building with him from the back door. She followed the manager to the practice room Jonghyun was at.

The manager looked at Jonghyun. "Lee Soo Man will be here in the this evening, you go talk with him about your girlfriend okay?"

Jonghyun nodded and watched him walk away then ran to Seungyeon and hugged her tightly. Seungyeon hugged him back.

"Jonghyun.. you remember you made two wishes back then and I granted two of them.. so what is the third?" she whispered.
"Third wish... hmmm later." Jonghyun said. "Right now I want to be with you."
"Cheesy." Seungyeon smiled and hugged Jonghyun.
"Ehem." A man's voice came from behind them.

They turned around.

"Mr. Lee Soo Man." Jonghyun jumped back. "Manger hyung said you would be back later tonight."
"I'm here now. Office. Both of you." Lee Soo Man ordered then went to his office.
"Seungyeon, whatever happens I love you and you're the only one for me, so don't be offended by his words." Jonghyun squeezed Seungyeon's hand.

They both made their way to Lee Soo Man's office.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What?! Shin Se Kyung? But I'm going out with Seungyeon. Not Se Kyung." Jonghyun stood up.
"You can go out with Seungyeon, but you must have Ms. Shin as your cover. That means spend a few days with her so the paparazzi start making a fuss about you two." Mr Lee Soo Man said.
"But-" Jonghyun started.
"No buts. Either you accept my conditions or no Sooyoung." Mr. Lee Soo Man said.
"Seungyeon." Jonghyun corrected.
"Whatever. Accept or not." Mr Lee Soo Man said.
"I... I... I-" Jonghyun stuttered.
Lee Soo Man turned to Seungyeon while Jonghyun was thinking.

"Are you sure you are ready to start dating a celebrity? While you date Jonghyun, you need to meet secretly.. we can't let anyone see you together.. you can't do things as freely as all the other little lovers out there and Jonghyun has a really busy schedule so he won't be able to meet you often. I advice you to find another man for yourself.. it would be better for all of us." Lee Soo Man said firmly.

Seungyeon looked at Lee Soo Man. "I don't want anyone else but Jonghyun."

Lee Soo Man sighed. "I know it might be great for you to date a famous handsome singer, all your friends must be jealous but let me tell you dating a celebrity isn't that great. If his fans find out about you.. who knows what they will do to you.."

"I'm not dating Jonghyun to make my friends jealous or because he is a famous singer. I've known Jonghyun since I was a little girl and we dated before he even was a trainee.. I care about Jonghyun the most in this whole world." Seungyeon said.

He shrugged. "Fine fine whatever.. then date. But not in public.. as I told you have Shin Sekyung as your cover. It's better for Jonghyun's image to have someone like her as a girlfriend.. not someone like you."

Seungyeon felt hurt by his words but held her feelings inside.

Jonghyun stared at his boss. He was feeling furious inside hearing him talk like that about Seungyeon.

"Mr. Lee.. my image doesn't matter.. I want to date Seungyeon.. freely. You told me I could after I debuted didn't you.. we have been waiting for each other for three years. Don't we have the right for happiness now? " Jonghyun said.

"I'm sorry, I can't allow it if Ms. Sekyung isn't there as a cover." Lee Soo Man said firmly and looked away.

"But can't you..." Jonghyun started but Seungyeon stopped him. She held his hand and looked at him.
"Jjong.. let's do as he says. I know it's going to be hard to meet secretly but if this is the only possibility to see each other, I don't want to be apart from you any longer... I believe you don't want that either." she leaned closer to Jonghyun and whispered. " There will be a time one day when we can date freely, I believe so."

"Fine. I accept your conditions." Jonghyun said.
"Good." Lee Soo Man smiled. "I'll arrange a date with her sometime this week."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and grabbed Seungyeon's hand. He left the room.