Our Last Day Together

Perfect Place

The next morning Jonghyun got up before Seungyeon and called SM Entertainment, Onew, Taemin, Minho, and Key to say he would be joining SME.

After Jonghyun called them he made a special breakfast for Seungyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning!" Jonghyun sang as Seungyeon woke up.
"What's this?" Seungyeon looked at the food in front of her.
"I thought we'd have breakfast in bed today." Jonghyun smiled.
Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun and smiled then tapped at the bed. "Come here then, let's eat."
Jonghyun nodded and sat beside her.

"Seungyeon.. I decided to make the contract with SM Entertainment. I called them this morning." Jonghyun said silently.

Seungyeon turned to look at Jonghyun silently for a moment. Even though it was something she had wanted Jonghyun to do her heart hurt at that moment.

Seungyeon then hugged Jonghyun tightly. "You made the right decision Jjong."

They both looked at each other sadly knowing they would have to part soon then started eating.

"When will you go there to be a trainee?" Seungyeon asked.
"The day after tomorrow." Jonghyun said biting his lip slightly.

"Then we have one day left together right? I will call my sister today and make the plans about going to Busan.. " Seungyeon said.

"One day together..." Jonghyun muttered staring at the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~

After they finished eating they got ready to go out.
"What do you want to do?" Jonghyun asked.
"Hmmm I don't know." Seungyeon answered. "Let's first go to the cafe and tell boss the news then we can figure out what to do."

Jonghyun drove Seungyeon to the cafe.
At the cafe they usually were behind the counter working but were seated as they ordered coffee and waited for their ex boss to come out.

"Jonghyun, Seungyeon I heard you were going to leave my cafe. What happened? You didn't get her pregnant did you?" The boss joked as he came and sat by Seungyeon.
"No, I got accepted to SM Entertainment and Seungyeon's going to Busan." Jonghyun replied.
"Oh that's great news, so I guess you'll all leave and forget my little cafe." The boss said.
"No, never. We'll come visit when we can." Seungyeon smiled.
"Good come back anytime. Well..." Plates crashing were heard from the booth in the corner. "I got to go deal with the angry baby crying over there, so I leave. The coffee's on me today as long as you come back and visit." The boss said and left.
"Thank you." Both Jonghyun and Seungyeon said together. "We'll definitely come back."

~~~~~~~~~~

Seungyeon and Jonghyun were soon back in the car driving.

"Where are we going?" Seungyeon asked.
"You'll see." Jonghyun said and continued driving.

Soon Jonghyun pulling into the parking lot of an amusement park.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bommie!" Surprised Bom turned around with a smile as Jiyong jumped in on her. "Saranghae~" He said with aegyo. She smiled and pushed him away.

"What do you want?" Bom said jokingly as she continued to playfully push him away. He pouted and went in front of her.

"You don't want me here Bommie~?" She couldn't help but close her eyes as he pecked her lips. She blushed.

"I do, it's just..." Bom looked away out of the window of the practice room. He pushed his way beside her and held her hand.

"It's just you feel like something is missing from your life right?" She turned nodding her head.

"I know there are people there in my life other than YG family and my mom. I know that there someone there who misses me and that I've hurt them." Bom looked away again slowly with tears filling her eyes. As Bom continued to stare in daydream Jiyong sneaked away to the other end of the rehearsal room and started texting.

-----
to: Jonghyun
from: GD

Hey! Where are you now?
----

He closed the phone and started to sing. 'This love got me high I'm soaring~' His phone buzzed.

-----
to: Jiyong
from: Jonghyun

taking Seungyeon to the amusement park...y?
-----

Jiyong looked at Bom and replied back. He then went up to her, grabbed her hand and left both running down the stairs.

"Jiyong!" Bom scrambled after him. "Where are we going!?" He didn't reply and continued until he hit the garage.

"Get in!" Jiyong asked her. Bom looked confused as she panted for breathe.

"WHat!? YG is going to kill us Jiyong!" Bom squeaked. Jiyong smiled as he put his hands on her cheeks.

"Trust me." Kissed her and opened the door for her to get in. Bom felt a bit betrayed that he wouldn't tell her where they were going, but she was more scared at the fact that YG might catch them ditching practice.

"Okay..." She hesitantly got in the car as Jiyong got in and started going, leaving the parking structure. Bom pouted still unsecured and looked outside realizing where they were going. 'Why here...?

~~

Jonghyun took Seungyeon on many rides. After riding the swinging ship Seungyeon saw a store. "Let's go inside." Seungyeon pulled Jonghyun inside. "Try this on." Seungyeon began dressing Jonghyun up as he did the same to her.

"Try this." Seungyeon put a tiger ears headband on Jonghyun. "You look cute."
Jonghyun pouted. "Cute? I wanted to be told handsome."
"You are handsome, but every beast has a cute side too." Seungyeon kissed Jonghyun's cheek.
"Try this one." Jonghyun put a white leopard ears headband on Seungyeon. "You look cute."
"I wanted to be told I was y." Seungyeon copied Jonghyun and pouted.
"Trust me baby, you are." Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon in for a kiss on the lips.
"Not in front of the kids." Seungyeon scolded as she saw a family with kids walk by. Jonghyun smiled.

Jonghyun paid for the headbands and they both went outside.

"I need to use the restroom." Seungyeon said as she passed by the bathroom.

Seungyeon left and Jonghyun sat on a bench waiting. Seungyeon soon came out and looked around for Jonghyun, but a few boys blocked her way.

"Did you get lost? We could help you." One boy said.
"We can take you around for a few rides." Another boy said.
"No thank you. I'm taken." Seungyeon said as she looked for Jonghyun.
"Come on, babe. We'll be nice." The first boy said.

Jonghyun looked around for Seungyeon and saw her being bothered by the two boys. Jonghyun instantly became jealous and stormed over to them.

"Sorry for the wait, baby." Jonghyun slipped his hands across Seungyeon's shoulders from behind.
"Jonghyun!" Seungyeon said relieved.
"Are they bothering you?" Jonghyun asked.
"No, no, no. We're not. We're leaving." The boys said and pulled his friend away.
"Next time I'm following you into the bathroom." Jonghyun joked.

~~~~~~~~~~

The car stopped and Jiyong ran around to open the door.

"My princess~" She smiled as he smiled. She felt his hand grab hers and they started running through the 'Amusement park' sign. She didn't questioned him, but she knew she trusted him. After passing many rides they came to her favorite ride, the merry-go-round. He led her to a bench where they sat and waited.

"Why did you take me here?" Bom asked irritated. Jiyong smiled with no reply. She felt confused but deicded to make the best of it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun intertwined his hand with Seungyeon's and headed towards the merry-go-round. As they approached they noticed Bom and Jiyoung near the merry-go-round. They went towards the two people.
"Ah here they are~" Jiyong pointed into the distance. She looked in that direction and saw Jonghyun and Seungyeon coming towards them hand in hand.
Bom stopped breathing. "Jonghyun....Seungyeon..." She whispered under her breath. She didn't know why but she was suddenly happy at the sight of them. They seemed to notice them and continued their way.

"Wassup Jonghyun." Jiyong gave Jonghyun a bro hug. While politely dipping his hat to Seungyeon. Bom smiled and greeted them excitedly.
Seungyeon looked at Bom and smiled.

"How have you been doing Bommie? You look happy.. " she said and looked at her standing close to Jiyong.
Seungyeon felt happy she could see Bom too before she would leave.