Another Side

Across The Canvas.

I got to think of all the places that Da Jin might be at right now. Rae Young  is with him. She’s blind. How is she going to defend herself? How is she going to see the dangers? I swear I won’t let Da Jin go the moment we find them both.

Ji Ra walked forward and passed me an envelope.

“Hey, this was sent to my clinic a few days ago. I do not know why your mail was sent to here but it is address to you.” She said as I took hold of the envelope and ripped it open.

It was a picture of my old trainee days. The group that I used to train with before becoming a singer, this photograph is nearly more than ten years old.

I scanned the photograph and saw Da Jin all the way to the corner of the group; the introvert of the group. All along, Da Jin was never a loud person. He was quiet, too quiet as an artiste. I remembered he even had problems debuting because he was too introverted. He kept to himself most of the time, nobody talked to him and thus he talked to no one.

Who would have send this to Ji Ra’s clinic? I thought as I flipped the photograph to the other side. On it were scribbles.

 

We had such fun times. Back in that warehouse.

 

Warehouse? Warehouse! The warehouse behind the training school! How can I forget that place? I practically went there after school every day of my teenage years to practice and to gain recognition from others and eventually the recording company.

Maybe Da Jin kidnapped Rae to the warehouse? I’m not going to lose any opportunity to save my love.

“What is it, Kyuhyun?” Kim Mi anxiously asked.  “Is this a clue or something?”

I turned to Kim Mi and Ji Ra. “I think I know where Rae Young might be at. I’m not a hundred percent sure but I won’t lose this fight. I’m going to call the police.”

“The police?!” Kim Mi exclaimed, “He will hurt her if you call the police!”

“But they are the ones who can save Rae Young as well! Imagine if we go there by ourselves! We do not know the dangers that he might have left for us! The police is a safe option.”

“I agree with Kyuhyun. We need to make a police report! Then that Da Jin guy can be arrested for what he has done.” Ji Ra backed me up.

Kim Mi sighed and nodded as well. “I guess you guys are right. Alright, let’s do it.”

 

Da Jin’s POV

 

What is taking him so long? Shall I call him again? Rae Young seems to have changed her attitude.  A while ago she was all sassy and being unreasonable. Suddenly her tone changed and she was having a decent conversation with me. Something isn’t right.

“Rae Young, why can’t you accept me? Why can’t you leave that scoundrel and be together with me! I just told you I liked you!” I shouted at her.

She seemed to have hugged her knees, head down. Was she crying?

“Da Jin, you don’t understand! We can never be together! We aren’t meant for each other. You will find someone else, someone else who will love you for who you are. But I’m sorry, that person isn’t going to be me.” She whimpered. “Please let me go, please release me. How can you hurt someone you like? This isn’t something you do to a person whom you like! Da Jin, take it as I begged you, please let me go!” Rae Young pleaded with me. Her head slowly rising, her eyes closed with tears running down her dirty cheek.

“You won’t like this previously? Where is the old Da Jin? Where is that kind-hearted and helpful guy that I know?” She continued.

“You do know that kidnapping is a crime right?”

I looked at her as she spoke. Such bravery. Such courage. I shook my head, I couldn’t be swayed now, and I can’t waver. I threw the cigarette down on the floor.

I walked towards Rae Young and untied her ropes. “On the account that you are blind, I shall not tie you up. But do not think of any fanciful ideas or a bullet will go straight through your head.” I emphasized.

Rae Young’s hands relaxed as the ropes dropped from her. Nodding her head, she said  “Thank you Da Jin, thank you for untying the ropes. They were hurting me. You see, there is still good in you. Please stop what you are doing now. Please.”

“Don’t tell me what to do! I’m at my wits end now. Only money will save me. And that money will come from your beloved husband.”

“Why would money save you?” She asked.

“Only money can let me leave this country and start my career elsewhere. Your husband has taken all the fame and fortune. It is only right; I take his money and start my career somewhere else.” I replied.

“Da Jin, you are famous here too. The crowd likes your music too. It’s just that Kyuhyun has higher endorsements and stuff. Everyone here knows who Da Jin the singer is. They do!”

I looked at Rae Young, what on earth was she doing? She is comforting me? Just then I heard the sound of sirens and a voice.

“Whoever is inside the warehouse! Please come out now! This is the police! I repeat again, this is the police! Whoever is in the warehouse, please come out now! If not, we will go in!”

Damn it, Cho Kyuhyun! You dared to call the police eh? You are seeking trouble. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!! 

It's been two years? Since my last update?

I'm really sorry I abandoned this story.

I just suddenly lost my interest in writing. But today I was rereading my old stories and chanced upon all your comments and it really touched me to see all of you guys cheering me on and thus it got me writing again!

So please do not stop commenting! You guys are the best! Thank you for waiting! 

 

 

 

Xoxo.