Kidnapped.

Across The Canvas.

 

I awakened to the thrill of an evil laughter. I couldn’t breathe properly, that person had placed a ball of towel in my mouth, my hands in ropes, my legs tied up. I couldn’t move an inch. I couldn’t see anything. What is going to happen to me?

I struggled, trying to untangle the ropes away from my wrists but I ended up hurting them instead, the flesh being cut by the friction; it stung as it bled.

I shook my head to the memory of the stranger, the one who wanted to help me to the pavilion but before I could think further someone kicked my leg.

I withdrew back with a scream as he removed the ball of towel.

“I am so happy to meet you Mrs Cho. You have absolutely no idea how happy I was when I met you. You are a beautiful lady, just a pity you can’t see. Are you happy being with Cho Kyuhyun? You must mean the world to him.” I heard the person said with a tint of smirk on his lips.

“He must be the perfect husband to you, am I right?” He continued. “Too bad, he took away everything from me. He made me lose everything. He made me fall.”

 

“I want you to know that I wasn’t angry with you. I was angry by the actions you did. That you didn’t tell me about your issues. But this incident was my fault; I didn’t protect you from it.” Kyuhyun said calmly.

My hands went up Kyuhyun’s shoulder, towards his neck and eventually rested on his cheek. “It’s not your fault; we didn’t expect it to happen.”

“My manager called me earlier to warn me about him but I didn’t care and that’s why you are here.”

“Who is he?” I asked.

“Remember Da Jin? The one who wanted to compete with me to win best album? He was a sore loser and didn’t accept defeat. He has gone mad.”

“Oh dear!” I gasped.

“He hasn’t been caught yet but not to worry, I’ll be here, right by your side.” “I’m so lucky to have you as my husband.” I said while gently rubbing his cheek.

 

He was the one Kyuhyun talked about, Da Jin right? I can’t believe he is at such a state.

“You know by doing this, you won’t get anything.” I said.

“Of course I will.  You mean everything to Cho Kyuhyun. He will come with the money to get you.  But I might just give him a big surprise of disappointment instead.”

I froze. What did he mean by that sentence? Was he going to kill me?

“You won’t get away with it.” I threatened.

“Oh, I definitely will, Mrs Cho. He forced me down this path. I have no other choice.” Da Jin spat.

“You are a coward.” I gritted through my teeth.

“What did you say?!” He shouted.

“Coward.” I repeated.

“I am not a coward!”

“Yes, you are. You kidnapped me just because you are unable to accept the fact that Kyuhyun is much talented than you.”

“You should shut your mouth up!” He angrily said as his hand made contact to my face within seconds.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t you dare slap me!” I screeched from the impact of the slap.

“I can do whatever I want with you.” He said.

“You wouldn’t.” I said firmly, unable to think of the consequences.

“What makes you think I won’t?” He said as he placed a hand on my thigh. I moved my leg away.

“Let’s call your husband now.”

He placed the phone on speaker mode as he it started ringing, Kyuhyun picked up within the third ring. I shouted.

“Kyu! Help me! Kyu!”

 “Hahahah. Cho Kyuhyun. You must have never thought this day would come, am I correct? Abducting your wife is the best idea after all. I want to see you get anxious. I want to see you be in fear and in a state of panic. I want you to surrender to me.” Da Jin laughed.

“Rae?! D-Da Jin? Where are you?! Why did you kidnap Rae? Where are you?! Rae!”

It was soothing to hear Kyuhyun’s voice in the midst of this frightening terror.

“Your pretty and blind wife was quite smart but I was smarter. You took away everything from me. Everything! Now, I have your everything with me. Let’s see how you survive without her!” Da Jin shouted into the phone.

“Nooo! Don’t harm her! What do you want?” Kyuhyun shouted.

“What’s going on?” Another voice in the background asked.  

“Just bring me a sum of money. That’s all I’m asking for.” Da Jin demanded over the phone.

“How much?”

“For a pretty woman like that, how about 10 million dollars? Muahahha.” Da Jin sneered.

“10 million? That’s too much! Where am I going to find such money?!” Kyuhyun answered.

“With all the albums you made and the new hits you’ve got, that shouldn’t be a problem right? Or you want the corpse of your wife?” Da Jin said slyly.

“Don’t you dare harm her! If you dare touch her, you’re asking for trouble.”

“Ohhh, I’m so scared. Cho Kyuhyun, if you dare to call the police, your wife is as good as dead.”

I was nervous, anxious, and afraid. I have no idea what will happen to me however by showing any weaknesses now will only be harming myself in the process.

Kyuhyun, I trust in you, I believe you will save me from Da Jin. I just don’t want you to get hurt. He will definitely try all means to humiliate you and embarrass you. I don’t want that to happen.

“I want your husband to be desperate, desperate enough to save you. I want to see him panic.” Da Jin mocked.

“You are crazy.” I threw the phrase at him.

I turned my head to the side, the fellow in front of me was disgustingly revolting, and he was just being a coward for kidnapping me.

Footsteps shuffled in the background, there were clanging sounds and I smelled something burning; Da Jin must have lighted a match; he was smoking.

“Why not I present Cho Kyuhyun with a more special gift? What if I gave him back a wife full of burn marks?” Da Jin scorned.

Burn marks?

My skin tensed up as I feared the worst, with that, Da Jin placed the cigarette on my arm as he twisted it as it scorched on my skin; the pain was intolerable as I let out a scream. The heat from the cigarette was overwhelming as it made contact with my skin; the hissing sound of the incense was alarming.

My flesh was burning as the pain shot to my head and to the rest of my body. All of a sudden, my vision flickered before me. Images shot through my eyes, lines of black and white flew by, and I blinked twice. Colours came back and everything seemed to settle before my eyes.

 

 

My vision is back. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! 

I have not been updating because I was busy with graduation! I have graduated! Wheeee~

I may not update as frequent because of my part-time job! So sorry about that but I will try! 

So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

 

Xoxo.