Flash.

Across The Canvas.

 

“I still can’t believe you danced in that costume along with the parade!” Rae Young said as she burst into another trail of laughter.

“Excuse me, I wondered who was the one who pushed me to the front of the parade! And that was last Friday! Stop talking about it!” I said, face reddening.

“Oh Kyu.” Rae Young said, noticing my blush, cupping my face in her hands.

I lowered my head but she insisted I looked at her. “I’m really enjoying my honeymoon. Thank you Kyu.” She said as she kissed me.

I kissed her back fervently. “It’s my pleasure. A once in a lifetime opportunity.”

She took my hand and quickly pulled me into the bedroom.

 

Lee Rae Young’s POV

 

“You’re going back to the company today?” I asked Kyuhyun since we have just arrived back at the airport.

“I’m sorry, Rae. I have to go back today. I have an upcoming event and there are still things that are not confirmed yet. I need to go down and make sure everything is right.” Kyuhyun said as he enveloped me into a hug as we wait for our luggage at the baggage claim.

“Don’t worry about it. I understand, you superstar!” I teased.

“I’ll bring you home first and enjoy your reaction to our new house and then leave. Alright?” He smiled.

I nodded.

Kyuhyun wasn’t wearing any sunglasses or covering up his appearance; he didn’t want to be that kind of idol, who covers up his image.

“Isn’t that CHO KYUHYUN?!?!” A fan girl started and soon, a crowd gathered around us.

 

“Oh my goodness, is that his wife? She’s so beautiful!”

“She’s an artist, isn’t it?”

“They look so compatible!”

 

Kyuhyun kept his hand around my waist as he pulled our luggage off the belt. “Hello everyone. Please take care!” He said as we began walking to the exit.

Cameras were flashing, phones were taking videos. I was so over-whelmed by the entire situation. I wondered how a guy like Kyuhyun ever enjoyed such fame and attention.

A group of security guards had noticed the crowd and started to do crowd control which was redundant because the fans were sticking so close to us. They kept on taking photographs and asking for Kyuhyun’s and surprisingly my signature on their luggage, notebook and one person even shoved her passport in our faces.

I looked to Kyuhyun for assurance; he kept a firm smile at me as his grip on my hand became tighter. He had a sort of empathetic look on his face; like he was apologizing for the crowd and that we couldn’t get our peace. I returned the favor by squeezing his hand and giving him a smile.

I turned back to the crowd, giving them an appropriate look of a smile as the cameras flashed. As if it was a coincidence, I looked into one camera as it flashed and I immediately lowered my head, it was too bright for my eyes as my vision became unsteady.

I looked back out to the crowd; everything became a blur, everything moved slowly. I blinked a couple of times, hoping it will go away. Was it a normal thing for celebrities to feel that way when the cameras are flashing at them all the time? If it’s true, I’m so glad I’m not one.

“EVERYONE, PLEASE DON’T CROWD. NO RUNNING. PLEASE DON’T CROWD.” The security guards were trying their best as the stood in a circle around Kyuhyun and I as we walked out of the airport.

The cameras were not stopping as my headache became worse. The flashes were blinding me, I tried to keep my head down but I had to look up to see where I was going. The grey spots started again.

The next thing I knew, I was leaning against Kyuhyun as I closed my eyes.

“RAE? RAE?!!” He called.

 

“She’s waking up.” I heard as I stirred.  We were moving and I knew why when I opened my eyes. We were in Kyuhyun’s entertainment van as he sat next to me.

“Are you alright? Do you feel sick? Unwell?” He cooed.

I shook my head, the headache had subsided and the blinding lights were gone. “I’m alright.”

Kyuhyun pulled me into his arms. “You scared me for a moment.” He breathed.

I hugged him back tightly. “How are you able to stand the flashes?”

“You fainted because of that?” Kyuhyun asked me as he brought his hand to my chin, lifting my face to him.

I nodded hesitantly “The flashes were too bright, I was getting an awful headache.” I confessed.

“You should have told me and not hold it in. Because I was used to it, I didn’t think much of the flashes. Rae, I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said as he kissed my forehead.

“Where are we going now?” I asked, smiling over to his manager who  at the front of the van.

“I am sending you and Kyuhyun back home. He’ll come by the company tomorrow instead.” The manager smiled at me.

“Really?” Kyuhyun’s face lit up.

“Your wife fainted!” His manager argued.

“Thanks brother!” Kyuhyun said as he let me leaned on his chest for the rest of the car ride home.

 

“Are you ready?” Kyuhyun said as we stood in front of his apartment.

“Did you do a lot of renovations to your place? It was okay the last time I saw it.” I said as I punched in the pass code.

The door buzzed and it unlocked.                                                       

“Go on and take a look, Mrs Cho. Enjoy.” Kyuhyun greeted.

I pushed the door and was welcomed by a narrow corridor which led to the living room. Kyuhyun lived at the highest level which was the penthouse level. The ceilings were really high as Kyuhyun changed his windows to ceiling to floor kind of transparent windows with thick curtains. I turned and saw a huge white sofa spread out in the living room with a collage of our photographs on the back wall. The television was mounted to a transparent wall and behind it was the staircase to the upper level. On the walls were several of my paintings.

The kitchen had an open concept and I loved how Kyuhyun got the bar top counters which I wanted ever since I was a little girl.

Behind the kitchen was a door to the balcony which had a glorious view of the city’s skyline.

The dining room had a long table with benches. I didn’t understand why he bought that.

He looked at me as I stared at the table. “That’s for when we have family parties, or in future, our family.”

I blinked as I smacked his chest at his humor.

There was a room on the other side which was his sound-proof recording studio and a section for me; a painting room. I smiled at how he brought both of interests together.

He took my hand and brought me up the stairs to our bedroom.

The entire upper level was empty except our bed and two side tables. Kyuhyun grinned at me as he pushed two sliding doors apart and showed me our wardrobe. I was stunned.

The interior designing was amazing!

“It’s beautiful!” I said as I tugged on his hand. “I love it!”

Kyuhyun grinned back at me. “I was so afraid you might nagged at me for being too over the top.”

“It is actually but I like it so it’s not.” I said as I laughed.

“I’ll just go down to take our luggage, alright. Go rest.” He said as blew a kiss to me before going downstairs.

I sat on the bed and gripped my forehead.

I need to see a doctor real soon and find out what is wrong with me.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers! *waves*

Another update! Enjoy!

Commmmmmmment!

 

Xoxo.