A Surprised Discovery.

Across The Canvas.

I can see! I can finally see! My vision is back! I blinked a couple of times before the pain of the cigarette came back to me. I looked towards my hand as I saw the burnt mark, the skin was curling as the blood was starting to ooze out, and it was revolting. The skin was flapping as I saw how messed up it was. The pain was excruciating as I winced at the most recent memory.

Da Jin was smoking as he looked away. He didn’t know I could see. He didn’t know I regained my eyesight. Was this going to help me get out of this place?

Still with his back towards me, he took out the cigarette from his mouth and blew the smoke out. I frowned.

“You know, Mrs Cho. If you behave well, I might even let you out here alive. You are a very beautiful woman. Why not join me instead of that annoying, incorrigible bastard.” Da Jin said.

Maybe I had to use a different tactic. Maybe I could pretend to be nice.

“Y-You think I’m beautiful?” I said in a soft voice.

“Oh yes. You are. I always wondered why girls like you like idiots like him. Why not liking me instead?” He smirked.

The thought almost made me lashed out at him but I couldn’t do that now. Not when my life is at stake.

“I remembered you were a gentleman.” I cooed “You are a good person, Da Jin. I know you are.” I continued.

“It’s too late for that. For that sweet talking.” He said angrily.

“You are a good person. There is good in you.” I said firmly.

“I liked you Rae Young! But you never noticed me.” He burst out.

I gasped.

I never thought Da Jin would like me, I would never expect him to do that. I mean, I was just an ordinary girl, not some supermodel.

“Y-You liked me?” I whispered in the dimly lit room.

“Yes! I liked you! I liked you so much! I did everything to get you to notice me! But you never did! All you noticed was Kyuhyun! It was always about Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun this! Kyuhyun that! Even when both of us debuted with new albums, you only saw his, you listened to his! You didn’t even congratulate me on my new album, not even a word. I was transparent!” Da Jin flared.

My mind went blank. Da Jin was right. I never did notice him. Honestly speaking, I really never did. In my eyes, I only saw Kyuhyun. He was my everything, he was just all that I noticed; he was the star of the show.

I didn’t even notice his other label-mate. He was just not that….important.

Because Kyuhyun was my everything.

 

Cho Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I should have never let her out of my sight. What was I even thinking? I should have just been selfish, too keep her to myself. To never let her go. What did I even agreed to her request? Why did I let her be by herself? Why was I so stupid? I should have stayed by her side. Why did I leave her?

“Kyuhyun, you are shaking. Come, take a drink of water.” Kim Mi cooed.

“I don’t want a drink of water! I want Rae safe!” I said as I pushed her hand and flung the glass of water against the wall.

The glass hit the wall and shattered with a loud sound, the water splashing everywhere. My hands balled into a fist as I stood up.

“Kyuhyun!”

I took a deep breath as I tried my best to calm myself down, getting angry will not bring Rae safely back to me. “I’m sorry.” I spoke.

“We need to find her. She needs to be safe. I can’t let anything happen to her. I won’t let anything happen to her. I won’t be able to forgive myself if anything, anything happens to her. I just, I just can’t take it. We need to find her!” I said.

“We know. We understand. We want her to be safe as well, Kyuhyun.” Kim Mi said.

I needed to keep calm. I needed to be clear-minded. I shouldn’t let my feelings get the better of me. I needed to bring my logical personality out. To panic now won’t help me at all. Panicking now won’t bring Rae Young back to me safely. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

Firstly, I would like to apologize for disappearing. I know that was irresponsible of me since I was updating on a regular basis. 

I AM SORRY. 

Okay, so this is a short update. Another apology. I am currently having the usual 'writer's block' Honestly, I'm stucked so please be patient with me as I try to work out the story. 

To those who waited, thank you very much. 

 

 

 

 

Xoxo.