Her Plump Lips

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''What?'', asked Hyuna.

''I mean it.. break up with him.'', said Sungyeol seriously. ''What are you talking about?'', asked Hyuna and furrowed her eyebrows. 

''He is not good for you.'' ''What?'', asked Hyuna still confused. ''Hyuna, just stop meeting him. Myungsoo is not good for you.'', said Sungyeol while looking at her. Hyuna titled her head. 

 

''You.. aren't dating each other?'', asked Sungyeol. Hyuna gasped. ''O-of course are we!'', said Hyuna. Sungyeol raised an eyebrow at her. ''Hyuna, I know you for 2 years now.. I can tell when you are lying.'', said Sungyeol. ''I'm not a good actress..'' He smiled at her and suddenly hugged her. Hyuna widened her eyes. ''Not good.. stop thumping heart!'', thought Hyuna and turned red. ''But he.. smells so good! .. Argh, I'm dizzy from all this.'', thought Hyuna. ''I'm glad that you guys are not dating.'', said he and let go of her. ''Now, if you will excuse me.. I have to apologize to Myungsoo for hitting him.'', said Sungyeol.

''What? You hit him? why?'', asked Hyuna. ''Of course, I thought he was playing with my little sister. I can't just stand there and watch him hurting you.'', said Sungyeol and smiled at her. 

''Little sister?'', mumbled Hyuna. ''Hmm?'', asked Sungyeol. Hyuna just shaked her head. ''It's nothing.'', said Hyuna and brushed her bangs to the side. Sungyeol noticed the bracelet she wore and smiled, just the pendant he had gave her was on it.

''You still wear it?'', asked Sungyeol and pointed at her wrist. She looked at it and nodded. ''I like it!'', said Hyuna and hid her wrist behind her back while turning slightly red. ''Don't be shy, I'm glad that you wear it!'', said Sungyeol and ruffled her head. Hyuna pouted and looked at him. ''I'm not a child anymore!'', said Hyuna and stuck her tongue out.

''I know, I know!'' He laughed. ''Thanks for wearing it.. girls do know much more about it than boys.'', said Sungyeol. ''What do you mean by that?'', asked Hyuna a bit confused. ''You know Jiyeon, picked this out for you when we were strolling the street down. She thought it would look good on you.. I wanted to pick the blue one but..'', continued Sungyeol but Hyuna didn't listen anymore and looked at her wrist. He chuckled what made Hyuna snap out of her thoughts.

''You mean.. you didn't pick this for me out?'', asked Hyuna. ''Huh?''

''You know what Oppa.. it would be better if you leave, it's quiet late you know?'', said Hyuna and smiled slightly. ''Hyuna?'', asked he before she could close the door. ''Oppa, we will see us tomorrow right?'', said Hyuna and wanted to close the door. 

''Hey..'' He held the door open with his hand and looked at her. ''You know that you can always come to me when.. are you crying?'', asked Sungyeol when he noticed her eyes. Hyuna shaked her head. ''No, I'm not.. I just have something in my eye.'', said Hyuna and wiped her tear away. 

''Hyuna, you-'' ''Please, I'm tired okey?'' said Hyuna and lowed her head. ''Okey?'' ''Good night, see you tomorrow.'', said Hyuna and closed the door. ''Good night..'', said Sungyeol and looked at the closed door.

-

The next day

''Ouh..'', complained Myungsoo while touching his chin. ''Yeah.. that happens when you fool us.'', said Jihyun and rolled her eyes. ''Jihyun!'' ''What? You fooled us with this story, that you and Hyuna are dating. It was so.. obvious that someone of them would come and hit you! And to be honest.. I thought it would be Sunggyu, who would hit you.'', said Jihyun. ''And to think that.. you also dragged her into this.'', said Jihyun and glared at him.

''Yeah, yeah..'', said Myungsoo and rolled his eyes before he got out of the car. ''It was just for fun, okey?'', said Myungsoo. ''And a punishment for you.. who on earth would think that I like that kind of girl? I mean look at her, totally the opposite of girls I prefer.'', said Myungsoo and walked to the gate. ''Don't talk like that about Hyunie!!'', said Jihyun and hit him with her backpack. ''Yah, Jihyun! Your mom said that you should stopping hitting me with your bag! Your equiptment for sport does hurt you know!!'', said Myungsoo and glared at her. ''Pff!''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter