Locked Up

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At school

''Hyunie!'', he called her. She turned around, a bit startled to see him but seeing him made her always happy. ''Crap, don't smile!'', thought Hyuna and turned around. She ignored his calls, and continued walking away. ''Hyuna?!'', called he again while walking a bit faster. ''For the past days, I had ignored him.. how should I react?! Omg, what should I do!? Why did I even ignore him?! Aish.. so many questions!'', thought Hyuna while walking away. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't see.. the wall in front of her. *BUMP* ''Hyuna?'', he called again. He run after the girl who rubbed her head continously.

He immediately bend down to her, touched her forehead lightly. ''Does it hurt?'', he asked her while looking at her. She startled seeing him that close, she didn't look at him since.. days. Hyuna stopped staring at him when she noticed that she looked at him for more than 3 minutes. ''I'm okey, Oppa..'', said Hyuna and slapped his hand away while avoiding his eyes. She picked her stuff up that were scattered all over the floor. He knew that something was off these days but he couldn't figure out what it was. But this didn't stop him from his plan. He walked up to her and grabbed her from behind. She squeeled when he suddenly carried her. ''Yah!'', exclaimed Hyuna. ''You don't have anything to do right?'', asked he and smiled while walking to the parking area of the school. ''Wait! Wh-here are you bringing me?!'', she asked. ''Somewhere?'', he said and smiled while placing her in the passenger seat. ''I have a appointment, Oppa..'', said Hyuna while looking out of the window. He looked at her and than back at his steering wheel. ''Well.. than I have to kidnap you, I guess!'', said he and smiled at her. She sighed when he started the engine.

''As always ignoring what others might think..'', thought Hyuna and sighed. 

''Do you want to go somewhere?'', he asked while glancing over at her. ''How about back to school? Oppa, I don't have time for this.. I already said that I have appoinment right?'', said Hyuna while avoiding meeting his eyes. He grabbed stronger onto the steering wheel but he was still calm.. outside. ''Amusement park? We didn't go there since a while.'', suggested he while ignoring what she just said. ''Oppa..'', called Hyuna him. ''We can eat cotton candy! You like that right?'', he asked her. ''Oppa..'', she called him again. ''Ah! I know now, corn! You said last time, when you get the chance to eat it again, you will buy the whole restaurant, remember?'', he said and chuckled.

''Sungyeol Oppa..'', she called him seriously. He stopped talking once he heard her. ''I don't want to eat any of them, can we just go home? I still have something to do for school.'', said Hyuna. Sungyeol stopped the car just when the traffic lights turned red. Hyuna startled and turned to him.

''Hyuna.. I just want a talk with you, nothing more.. can't I?'', he asked her while smiling bitterly. Hyuna looked at him, she didn't like seeing him like that, what she liked the most when she saw him was his bright smile.. that was his trade mark.

''Than.. let's go to the amusement park?'', said Hyuna and smiled lightly.

''Thanks.. Hyuna.'', he said with a smile.

...

At the Kim's

''Uhm, sorry but Hyuna is still not here. Even Sunggyu is worried but he eventually fell asleep on the couch while waiting for her.'', said her dad. Mr. Kim chuckled when he suddenly remembered something. ''Ah, Sunggyu was always attached to my Hyunie. I remember when.. blah.. blah..'' ''Where did that idiot go? School is already finish? Did someone kidnap her? .. Pff, who would kidnap that kid?'', thought Myungsoo while not listening to him anymore.. in short.. Myungsoo was spcaing out. ''These two are pretty close.. aww, it's good to have cousins like that.'', said Mr. Kim. ''Hm, I never really saw her dad before.. and woah.. is he really her dad? That guy looks pretty young! If he wears a school uniform.. jep, that would totally work.'', thought Myungsoo while looking at him and yeah.. he was still talking. Myungsoo tilted his head to the left while watching him. ''But I think.. she is probably with him, they always hang out.. sometimes more than her and Sunggyu. Hyuna had always liked him since we moved here.'', said he. ''Whom is he talking about?'', thought Myungsoo. ''Whom are you talking about again?'', asked Myungsoo. ''Sungyeol and Hyuna, why?'', asked Mr. Kim. 

Myungsoo nodded. ''I have to go, uhm.. sorry for disturbing you.'', said Myungsoo and turned around. ''Huh? But didn't you want to wait for her?'', asked Mr. Kim. Myungsoo just waved when he walked to the gate, leaving Hyuna's dad confused.

...

''The roller coaster ride was the best!'', exclaimed Sungyeol. ''No, the part with the carrousel!'', retorted Hyuna. ''No, the roller coaster!'', repeated Sungyeol again. Hyuna walked to him until they were face to face. ''Hmm.. let's say eating corn was the best part!'', said Hyuna and giggled. Sungyeol couldn't help but smile, he ruffled her head while doing so. ''Uhm.. Hyuna, do you.. ha..'', he shaked his head.

''Thank you.. thank you for the day.'', said Sungyeol and smiled. Hyuna smiled at him and got into the car. They would chat and laugh from time to time during the drive.

Once they reached her house it became silent. ''It became a bit late.. I will come with you and tell your dad that you've been with me plus I'm sure that Sunggyu is also there.'', said Sungyeol and chuckled while getting out of the car. Hyuna did the same thing, he walked ahead of her. He reached for the door of the gate when Hyuna suddenly said this..

''Oppa, I will never hate you.'', said Hyuna. He startled. ''Didn't you want to ask that question?'', asked Hyuna. He looked at her. ''So.. here is my answer.'', said Hyuna. He walked up to her and smiled. ''I'm glad..'', mumbled Sungyeol. Hyuna smiled. ''Anyway.. why would someone hate you?'', asked Hyuna. He chuckled. ''I don't know.. I just thought.'', said Sungyeol and chuckled. ''Stop thinking, Oppa! No one will ever hate you!'', said Hyuna. He chuckled. ''You are the cutest!'', said Sungyeol an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter