Announcement (Part 1)

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''That wasn't funny at all guys.'', said Sungyeol. ''See, what did I say? No one will fall for the same prank again.'', said Jiyeon and leaned against Sungyeol. Hyuna felt her heartache, why is he talking like that to her? Myungsoo looked at Hyuna in disbelief, he let go of Hyuna's hand making her look at him.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes before he sighed and walked away. Sunggyu finally managed to free himself from Hoya and walked quickly over to Hyuna. ''You ok?'', asked he worriedly before shouting after Myungsoo. 

Hyuna nodded, she felt everyones gaze on her. She looked up to Sungyeol but he just shaked his head and walked away together with Jiyeon. Hyuna gulped. The other Infinite boys looked at each other. Jihyun bit her tongue. ''What is exactly going on?'', thought she while looking at Hyuna.

Hyuna was happy that the day passed quickly. But she still felt guilty.

She tried to text him, but nothing.. he didn't write back. It was the first time for Hyuna, okey she argues quiet often with Myungsoo, but no one.. not even him were that angry at Hyuna, that he would ignore her. 

Hyuna didn't like it at all, she never felt this guilty before.

''I lied..''

-

''So guys, the time is up for your group project preparations. I want you to present it to us now, the two Kim's over there why don't you guys start before you drift off to dreamland.'', said the teacher and pointed at Hyuna and Myungsoo. Their classmate snickered, they didn't forget what happened yesterday at all.

Hyuna startled and looked over to Myungsoo, he slumped down on his seat while listening to music. He groaned and sat up, taking this as sign Hyuna stood up thinking that Myungsoo would also stand up but.. it wasn't like that.

He raised his hand. ''Sorry, but I don't have it.'', said Myungsoo. The teacher raised an eyebrow at him. ''Didn't you have enough time?'', asked he. Myungsoo shrugged. ''Don't know, ask my partner, she will tell you the truth.'', said Myungsoo and emphasized the word truth. 

The class turned their attention to Hyuna. ''What was the problem Miss Kim?'', asked the teacher. Hyuna stuttered. She didn't like the attention. ''Uhm, we.. uhm..''

 

The class ended.. finally. Hyuna packed her stuff slowly up, she was embarrassed looking at her classmates. They snickered when Hyuna glanced over to them. 

''See, I knew that he would never date her.'', said some girl and left with her friend. Hyuna heard that clearly. She looked over to Myungsoo's seat, but he was long gone leaving Hyuna alone in the class. ''How am I going to make up with him?''

Hyuna walked out of the class, she lowered her head when she heard whispers around her. 

 

''Yoh, would you guys shut the up? We're not in some high school drama. Pff!'', said she annoyed. Hyuna looked up, this voice and the way she talked.. just belonged to her favourite Unnie. She rolled her eyes at the students and walked pass them with her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter