A Little Too Weird

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungyeol stumbled upon seeing that. ''What are they doing?'' mumbled Sungyeol.

''Doing what?'', asked Jiyeon. ''Huh? Oh, it's nothing! Let's go!'', said Sungyeol while smiling and grabbed her hand.

 

Myungsoo smirked and grabbed her hand. Leaving to the attractions of the amusement park.

...

''I lost them..'', whispered Jihyun and looked around. ''Ouh!'' Jihyun blinked a few times while rubbing her forehead.

''The heck! Sungyeol!'' ''Jihyun?'' ''Yeah, Jihyun the girl you just hit!'', said she and pushed him. ''Sorry.. and.. wait, what are you doing here?'' Jihyun looked at him. ''I'm free to do whatever I want.'', said Jihyun and crossed her arms. 

Jihyun eyed him. ''Besides.. I'm not alone.'', said Jihyun. Sungyeol widened his eyes. ''You mean you are with Hyuna and Myungsoo?'', asked Sungyeol relieved. ''Noona! Hyung ate my burger!'', complained Sungjong and walked to her behind him Woohyun. ''Not true!'' ''No, I'm not why?'', said Jihyun and shrugged. ''Wait- .. you saw them?! Where?!'', asked Jihyun. 

''You are with them? Since.. when do you like hanging out with them?'' Sungyeol looked weirdly at them. ''Yah! That's not the question! You saw Hyuna and Myungsoo right, where?''

''Oh, hey! Sungyeol, you are here too? Thought you would go on a date with Jiyeon?'', asked Dongwoo and walked with Hoya to them. ''You guys too..? Never thought I would see all of you on a weekend together with Jihyun.'', said Sungyeol. ''Yah! I asked you something!!'', exclaimed Jihyun. 

''I don't know, she asked us to come.. and since than we've just been eating and you?'', said Hoya and shrugged. 

''One of the reasons.. why I don't like being with them! They are not listening.'' ''I am listening, Noona!'', said Sungjong and smiled. Jihyun sighed.

''Me? I was on my date with Jiyeon.. when I..'' Sungyeol recalled what he saw earlier. Should he ask them about Myungsoo and Hyuna? What if they were just hanging out or.. on a secret date and didn't want anyone to know about it? But it bugged him. ''When you?'' Sungyeol smiled. ''Oh, it's nothing! Uhm, anyway.. have fun.. with whatever you guys are doing, Jiyeon is waiting!''

 

''He left?'', said Woohyun. ''Yeah, how about we do the same?'' ''Can we?'', asked Hoya sarcastically. ''No, you can't! What about Hyuna and Myungsoo?!''

''We lost them? Besides he isn't answering his phone neither Hyuna, what else is there to do?'' ''But, but..''

''Yeah, let's just go..'', said Hoya and pulled her. ''Where did they go?!''

-

''Where did you go?''

''Oh, hey Unnie!'', greeted Hyuna her and closed locker. ''Hey, where did you go with Myungsoo yesterday?'' ''Uhm, that.. you know, I..''

''There you are!'' Hyuna startled when she felt his hand on her shoulder. Jihyun seemed also surprised, she looked at her best friend. ''Oh, hey Jihyun!''

''Are you okey? You look surprised?'' Yeah, Jihyun looked pretty stupid with her widened eyes. ''I'm.. it's just.. are you two..?''

''Dating? Of course! After your set up date for me and her, by the way.. thanks.'', said Myungsoo and winked at her. ''Wae? How do you know?!'' Myungsoo chuckled. 

''The boyish Jihyun starts to read girly magazines and ask me these weird questions? You didn't cover up your purpose well.'' ''Yah!'' Jihyun glared at him.

''If you will excuse us now, I want to have lunch with her.'', said Myungsoo and looked lovingly at Hyuna.

 

Jihyun watched them walking away while Myungsoo's hand was on Hyuna's shoulder. ''I did it?'' Jihyun jumped up and down while smiling brightly. ''Wait..''

 

''Somethings wrong here..''

...

''Why are they sitting over there?!'' His friends just shrugged. ''Maybe they became finally friends?'', said Dongwoo and took a bite of his sandwich.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter