Myungsoo's Intention

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Yah! Myungsoo!'' Myungsoo already heard them but he was ready to punch Sungyeol again. 

''Sungyeol!'', exclaimed the rest of the group and run to them. They separated them from each other, both of the guys were looking at each other, and Myungsoo like always.. was glaring. ''What's with you guys?!'', said the oldest Sunggyu. They didn't say a word.. till Myungsoo broke free from the grip from of Sungjong and Dongwoo. He rolled his eyes at Sungyeol before turning to Hyuna. ''Nothing..'', said Myungsoo and walked away like it was nothing. Hyuna looked after him. 

''Aishh, what's with him?'', mumbled Sunggyu while looking after Myungsoo. ''Are you okey, Hyung?'', asked Sungjong while helping him up. ''I'm fine.'', said Sungyeol and chuckled lightly. ''Are you sure? You don't look like it though.'', said Hoya while looking at him from head to toe. ''I'm okey, guys..'', he said while smiling and pushed them lightly away. ''See? I'm able t-to st-stand..'', he said and suddenly fainted. ''Sungyeol!'', exclaimed everyone. Hyuna quickly turned to the rest of them and startled seeing him unconscious. ''Sung-'' ''Oppa!'', exclaimed she while bending down to her boyfriend. Hyuna just watched them but soon turned to the direction Myungsoo went. She started to run after him, passing Jihyun who looked confused. 

''What did I miss?'', asked Jihyun who also made it to them. They looked at her. ''Woah, who punched our Mr. Perfect?'', asked Jihyun while looking down on Sungyeol. 

-

The next day in school

''Hey, you were beaten up. Do you think it's okey coming to school?'', asked Dongwoo and touched his blue eye. ''Yes and OUH! Stop touching it!'', exclaimed Sungyeol and slapped his hand away. Dongwoo smirked while shrugging. ''Do you really treat injured people like that?!'' 

''Where is Hyuna?'', asked Hoya. ''Sick, she was sleeping when I came, her eyes were kind of red too.'', said Sunggyu. ''Ah, I thought she would be the first one to look for her favourite Oppa.'', said Hoya. ''Why? I'm okey though.'', said Sunggyu while looking down on hisself. ''I meant Sungyeol.'', said Hoya. ''YAH!'' ''No, I'm serious now. She didn't even look after him when he fainted, so it's kind of weird.'', said Hoya. ''Yeah, it's because he's not her favourite Oppa! If it's me, she would have stayed and look after me!'', exclaimed Sunggyu and crossed his arms. ''Cousin complex, huh?'', said Hoya while eyeing him. 

''These guys..'', said Dongwoo while shaking his head. 

''Did you see, Myungsoo?'' They startled by the sudden question from her. ''It's Jihyun Noona!'', exclaimed Sungjong while splitting Hoya and Sunggyu apart. ''After what happened yesterday?'', asked Woohyun. ''Yeah? So do you guys know where he is?'', she asked again. Sungyeol thought for a while. ''He didn't text you or call you?'', asked she Sungyeol. ''No, and I don't think I'll be the first person he would text.'', he said. ''Jihyun..'', she called her. 

''Isn't it too much, to ask Oppa if he got a text from his friend, a friend who punched him?'', she asked while linking arms with Sungyeol. ''Jiyeon..'', he mumbled. Jihyun rolled her eyes. ''You know what, Missy? I don't care what you think at all, okey? I give a damn to what you say, and just for your information, I believe that Myungsoo had reasons for his doings, he is not a guy who acts without giving thoughts in it. And lastly.. your 'boyfriend' should train more, fainting after a few puch.. tsk..'', said Jihyun and rolled her eyes at her. The rest looked after her. ''Oppa..'', whined she. He ignored her whining and thought about Jihyun's words. ''Ah, looks like she doesn't like Sungyeol's girlfriend.'', whispered Dongwoo. Hoya nodded. ''Did he text you?'', asked Sunggyu the other guys. They shrugged. ''I called Hyung at least 15 times, and wrote more than 23 messages, so I'm pretty he is ignoring us.'', said Sungjong. ''Me too..'', said Sunggyu. ''I think Jihyun is right, he sure had reasons for punching Sungyeol.'', said Woohyun. ''Of course he had, but the question is why?'', said Sunggyu. ''What? You guys still care for him after what he did to Oppa?!'', exclaimed Jiyeon. ''He is not dying, and yeah we still care for our 'friend'. That's what friends are for, we won't abandon him without having a talk with him.'', said Woohyun and walked away. ''Sungyeol understands it.'', said Sunggyu while following Woohyun. She turned to her boyfriend and had a questionable look on her face. ''I don't understand it, is this true Oppa?'', she asked him. He smiled lightly at her and patted her head. ''He is my friend.''

 

''Where did that idiot go?'', mumbled Jihyun while walking to her class. ''Skipping class.. tsk.'', she thought and got her phone out. 

...

''Yeah?'' Hyuna stretched while lying in her bed. ''I'm sick, Unnie.. no, you don't need to skip school to visit me. Hehe.. Yeah, I'm okey. Okey, bye!'', said Hyuna and hung up. She looked at her watch and sighed. 

''Now, I really feel sick..'', mumbled Hyuna and thought about the things that happened yesterday while looking at the ceiling of her room. ''I should sleep..'', said Hyuna and turned around and was back to dreamland. Half an hour later.. she heard the doorbell. *DING! DONG!'' She groaned and sat up. ''Dad, can't you get it?'', she mumbled and slowly walked downstairs. ''Yes?'', she asked and opened the door. She looked at the person who disturbed her sleep. He was looking at his phone, disguised with sunglasses and a cap but still.. she could recognize that guy miles away. Her sleepy eyes widened, and turned soon into a glare. Myungsoo! She closed the door in front of him. He twitched and raised an eyebrow. He knocked again. ''Go away!'', she shouted through the door while leaning against it. But he ignored what she just said and knocked again. ''What do you want?! .. Just leave me alone!'', exclaimed Hyuna. He knocked again. ''Wasn't it already enough,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter