Choosing The One

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Myungsoo's statement it would turn normally awkward, not knowing how to continue with this kind of situation. But surprisingly it went very well.

They took a long walk along the river while chatting a bit. After their so called 'dinner', Hyuna's stomach growled. Myungsoo chuckled upon hearing that. ''Wait, here.'', said he and pushed her to a bench. She titled her head and waited patiently for him when she received a message.

 

I'm sorry, for what just happened. Can we talk about it?

From: Sungyeol Oppa

Hyuna stared at the message for a while, attempting to write something back but before she could do it. Myungsoo came back, handful with food. He was smiling maybe proud of his doing.

''Okey, I have seed hoddeok, seed hoddeok, seed hoddeok.. oh and dukboki.'', said he. Hyuna smiled at him. ''So, he does have a cute side.'', thought Hyuna and picked the dukboki first. Myungsoo groaned suddenly.

''And I thought you would pick seed hoddeok.'', said he. ''Oh, you wanted it?'', asked Hyuna after taking already a bite from it. ''Yeah, duh!'', said he and took a bite from her fork. She pouted, he on the other hand smiled cheekily and stood up again. 

''Where are you going?'', asked Hyuna. Myungsoo turned to her confusedly. ''Obviously buying more dukboki, I don't think it will be enough for us!'', said he and shrugged before going back to the seller. Hyuna chuckled, her attention went back to her phone.

She looked at it for a while before putting it inside her bag. ''Not now.'', thought Hyuna and took a bite from the seed hoddeok Myungsoo had bought her. She smiled to herself.

 

Hoya yawned while stretching and turned to the maknae who was already sleeping on the couch. He turned his attention back to his other buddies, some where playing games while the other one was busy texting (probably a girl). ''How long are you planing to wait for her?'', asked Hoya while yawning. 

''Yeah, can we go home?'', asked Dongwoo who was busy playing with his phone. ''Yeah, Sungjong fell asleep already.'', said Hoya. ''Not until I made sure, she is safe at home.'', said Sunggyu while staring out of the window. 

''What do you expect from her? To come home by 19.00?'', asked Hoya and shrugged. ''Dude, I think it's time to learn to read the watch. It's freaking 21.54!'', said Sunggyu while his eyebrows furrowed. Hoya looked at the annoyed leader before at his watch. He blinked a few times. ''Oh, right! Smart leader, smart!''

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at him. ''Something wrong with him?'', asked Sunggyu. Dongwoo shrugged. ''Lack of sleep.'' 

''And what's with you two? Jihyun, I thought you wanted to wait outside?'', asked Sunggyu and turned to her. ''You will only ruin their date, if I leave them alone with you.'', said Jihyun and crossed her arms. 

''Yah! Who do you think I am?'', asked Sunggyu. ''Someone with small eyes, who has a crazy major cousin-complex.'', said Jihyun and shrugged. ''Haha, she got you.'', said Woohyun and stood up. Sunggyu looked annoyedly at him.

''Well, I'm out of here guys. I have to meet a special lady.'', said Woohyun and grinned. Jihyun rolled her eyes together with Sunggyu while Hoya and Dongwoo gave him a thumbs up. 

Jihyun and Sunggyu looked at each other before turning to Woohyun. ''Normally, I don't care what you are doing but.. it's so tempting.'', said Jihyun and smiled. ''We are in one boat, you have to wait too.'', said Sunggyu and smiled also. Woohyun looked at them and walked slowly back, only to be cornered. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter