Chapter 35: Myungsoo's Determination

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She really had to get used to that feeling. The feeling of not being satisfied with just that. Sungyeol kept assuring her that everything was fine, when in truth it wasn't. She felt that something was wrong with him but he didn't let her see that side of him. 

 

"Are you okey?" It was Jihyun's soothing voice and a light knock on her head that pulled her out of her thoughts.

 

"Why shouldn't I be?" Hyunah chuckled as she stared at her.

 

"Because my baby sis looks like she saw a ghost." Jaejoong replied. "A ghost with bad breath." He added while the two turned to look at him. 

 

"With bad breath? Are you serious?" Jihyun deadpanned. 

 

Hyunah giggled as she looked at them before pushing herself off of the counter. "Nah, it's nothing. I've just been thinking about my internship and all. Yura Eonnie is just amazing, that's all." 

 

Jaejoong stared at her a bit longer before closing the refrigerator ."Oh boy, you're such a bad liar."

 

"I'm what?" Hyunah blinked at her brother before glancing at Jihyun, who nodded her head. "He is right. Something is bothering you or not?"

 

"Nothing is bothering me." Hyunah replied before spinning around to walk out.

 

"Hyunah, tell your big bro, c'mon." Jaejoong said and blinked at her with innocent eyes. 

 

"No, Oppa." Hyunah muttered and send him one last look before walking out of the kitchen. 

 

"I hope you're not using that technic to interrogate people." Jihyun remarked and raised a brow at Jaejoong.

 

They were right. Hyunah wasn't fine. How could she when she got a confession from her ex? And on top of that she had a loving boyfriend. If you asked her back then when they used to be in high school, she would have never believed that she would date Myungsoo one day nor Sungyeol. And now they were totally into her. 

 

"Morning." Sungyeol smiled at her as he leaned forward to kiss her cheek. Hyunah forced a smile at him before taking his hand. Somehow, she felt bad for acting like this in front of him but she couldn't help it. She didn't want to upset him with more of her problems. It was always like that, whenever she run into problems would she bug Sungyeol with them. She couldn't remember when he ever came to her with his problems.

 

"Good morning, Oppa." Hyunah said. 

 

Sungyeol was someone she could always rely on. But why couldn't she be someone like that to him as well? 

 

"Hyunah?" He called her.

 

"Huh?" She blinked at him for a moment before turning to the gates of the University when did they arrive? Normally it felt like forever to her when they choose to walk instead of driving to school. 

 

"Weren't you listening?" Sungyeol chuckled as he pulled Hyunah along. 

 

"I'm sorry..." Hyunah mumbled while holding tighter onto Sungyeol's hand. Could she ever let go of his hand?

 

***

 

"You're not going to school today?" 

 

"It's a university not a school, Jaejoong." Jihyun replied while picking on her nails. 

 

"You know what I mean." Jaejoong sighed before placing her lunch in front of her. 

 

"You see my foot, right?" Jihyun glanced at him. "I don't feel like limping through out the day." 

 

"So, you're skipping again?"

 

"I'd like to call it break." Jihyun supplied while poking the meat in front of her. "Anyways, why are you still here? Don't you have work?"  

 

"No, I took a break." Jaejoong replied while noticing the smug smirk she gave him. "That's not the same as skipping."

 

"Whatever, you say, whatever, you say." Jihyun hummed. 

 

***

 

Myungsoo had finally confessed, which he himself found surprising. He would have told her sooner or later but he never thought he would confess to her like that. What would her answer be? Did she think the same about him? It was pretty arrogant of him to think like that considering that she was now dating Sungyeol but he didn't had a bad feeling about it. He had a feeling that she still felt something for him. If not why would she have reacted like that when he worried about Woori last time?

 

He was about to round the corner when he noticed Hyunah standing at the end of the hallway. She was talking to a few girls probably in the same courses as her. 

 

"That's what I've been saying." Hyunah giggled before walking away with the two girls. 

 

"Is this the part where the ex gets sentimental?" He startled when he heard Jihyun's voice before quickly turning around to face the said girl.

 

She was on a lollipop before throwing it into the dustbin besides her.

 

"How's the foot?" Myungsoo asked and raised a brow at her. Her ankle still had a bandage on. 

 

Jihyun shrugged before nodding towards his knee. "At least better than your knee." 

 

"How is playing with the guys going?" Jihyun asked. 

 

Myungsoo had really get used to see her in feminine get-ups but other than that, was it good to see her again. He smiled. "I think good."

 

Jihyun raised a brow at him before crossing her arms. "Do you have any plans for now?"

 

"I have lectures?" 

 

"Good, go skip with me." Jihyun said and started tugging him away from the lecture hall. "Jaejoong forced me to go to class if I'm feeling better."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter