What The Heart Knows

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jihyun was dead tired when she reached the campus. HyunA went earlier since she still had to take care of a few things with Sungyeol accompanying her those making her walk her way to the class alone. "I should have taken a day off and should have started school tomorrow.." She muttered grumpily while slouching her way towards her class. "Just straight ahead till you see the sign with the name on it. You can't miss it." A male said. "Okey, thanks." The other one nodded before bowing slightly. He left before Jihyun could reach the class. "Who was that?" He furrowed his brows at her when he saw her. She looked after the stranger.

"What?" Jihyun asked when he wouldn't answer her question. "You skip class way too often." He said and flicked her forehead. She looked annoyed. "Donghae!" "Oppa." He corrected her before grinning at her. "Never." She hissed before crossing her arms. 

Unknowingly to her that guy was more than a stranger..

 

"Hello, is this where I hand the application form in?" He asked the woman at the counter. She looked up from her laptop. "Name?"

"Nam Woo Hyun." 

 

"What is it Unni?" Hyuna asked when she noticed the dark aura surounding Jihyun. "I have a bad feeling." "Why?" Hyuna asked while glancing back at her assignments. Jihyun tapped her chin. "I don't know I feel like something is going to happen." Hyuna shrugged. "Maybe you are going to like the change?" "I don't know.." 

"Especially when there is this odd familiar feeling.." Jihyun muttered.

---

"Hyuna, here!" He called when she turned around. Sungyeol stood in the middle of the crowd while waving at her. She smiled when she spotted him, she walked over to him in her heels. "Oppa, why did you tell me to fancy up?" Instead of answering her he just smiled before looking elsewhere. "Just stay here for a while." Hyuna couldn't even protest with Sungyeol already gone. She looked around trying to find him in the crowd till her eyes stopped at someone. She looked at him for a while. Even only looking at him made her heart beat quickly again. He put his earphones on before fidgeting around with his phone. The said male looked up once he felt someone looking at him. They held eye contact for a while when he broke it and turned away. Hyuna didn't need to think twice and run after him. "Wait! Wait!" Hyuna had pushed the other passebys to the side. She managed to run in her shoes to him. 

Hyuna had caught his elbow and made him turn around. "Myung-" Hyuna didn't finish the said name when she realised it wasn't him. The male looked at her weirdly. "Sorry?" She shaked her head with a slight smile. "I'm sorry. I made a mistake." The guy only nodded before disappearing in the crowd. She sighed. She would have continued to call herself stupid but the call from Sungyeol stopped her doing so. 

"Ah, I'm sorry! I kind of.. got carried away." Hyuna said and ce more into the direction of the guy before walking the way back she came from. "Where are you?"

---

Jaejoong had stared at the two females for a while now before putting his chopsticks down. "Okey, what's up with you two?" He questioned both of them. Jihyun looked a bit surprised but merely shrugged and continued eating her soup. Jaejoong rolled his eyes before turning to Hyuna. He could read her like a book so it was easier to pressure her. "Hyuna." She quickly looked elsewhere when the doorbell rang. He sighed when he turned to the noise coming from outside. "When I'm back I'm awaiting an answer." Jaejoong said. "From the both of you." He said and glanced at both of them before leaving the kitchen. 

"It was just the neighbours boy. So-" He started just before he entered the kitchen. He looked at the table seeing both seats empty were the two girls sat at just a few minutes ago. He grunted before taking his phone out. "Yoochun, get the others. They broke out." 

 

Hyuna and Jihyun run away before Jaejoong could pester them with questions. They had a solid reason why they run away. He did the same thing half a year ago when both stayed out till morning. As cop he had his methods to get the information he wanted. Sungyeol and Hyuna just got together at that time and Jaejoong wasn't the understanding brother, he was just like Sunggyu only a bit worse than the crazy cousine-complex. As for Jihyun, that was another story. All in all, he is a good brother but sometimes.. over exaggerating it like using his power as department chief. Oh well.

"To Oppa?" Jihyun shook her head. "No, that's the first place he would look at." "To your place?" Jihyun shook her head again. "The old hag arrived last night. She would team up with him." Hyuna tapped her chin when she heard rustling noises. She quickly hid behind a tree together with Jihyun. Jihyun looked at her. Hyuna pointed at the male and whispered. "Junsu Oppa." "Damn, that Jaejoong." Jihyun hissed. Hyuna sighed. "We're getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter