Teasing

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''What's wrong with you lately?'', asked Woohyun and nudged Jihyun. But she remained silent. ''I don't have time for this, I have to think of a plan.'', said Jihyun who than walked away. ''Did she just ignore me.. twice?'', asked Woohyun dumbfounded while wachting her leaving. ''You have to accept it, she hates you.'', teased Dongwoo while nodding. ''Yeah.'', agreed Hoya. Woohyun glared at them. ''Haha, sorry I was just teasing you.'', said Dongwoo while chuckling. ''Yeah, but I was serious just now.'', said Hoya. ''Ha ha ha!'' ''No, I mean it!'', retorted Hoya.

''I don't know what's wrong with her either.'', said Hyuna who was seating beside Jihyun just now. ''Well, it's Jihyun after all.'', said Sungyeol. Hyuna glanced over him and nodded. ''Ah, Hyuna.. I have to tell you something, do you have a minute?'', asked Sungyeol her with a smile. She looked at him but soon turned to her cousin who walked into the class with a big smile. ''I have great news guys!'', said Sunggyu loudly. ''Yeah? But you don't have to be so loud!'', said Woohyun and rubbed his right ear. ''So.. what's up?'', asked Hoya. ''I just talked with Mr. Lee and he said it will be alright to play on the school festival.'', said Sunggyu happily. ''Really?!'', said the guys in unison. Sunggyu nodded. ''But.. under one condition, we have to pass his audition.'', said Sunggyu and smiled. The happy faces of them vanished after hearing that. ''Urgh.. and why are you so happy?'', asked Dongwoo. ''Yeah..'' ''Huh? What's wrong?'', asked Hyuna. ''No one passed his auditions.. ever.'', said Hoya. ''Why?'', asked Hyuna. ''Mr. Lee is a fan of traditional music so unless we play tradtional music we won't pass.'', said Hoya ''We never played in front of him, so there is a chance that we can make it.'', said Sunggyu enthusiastically. ''Yeah, the chance is 0. Don't you remember the last band who played in front of him?'', asked Hoya. Sunggyu looked away. ''They were better than us, and they still failed. So..'', said Sungyeol. ''We will never know, if we don't try it! And I believe that we can make it if we try!'', said Sunggyu. His friends looked at him. ''So who wants to join me?'', he asked. They avoided making eye contact with him. Hyuna looked at them. ''Sungyeol.. Hoya.. Woohyun?'', he  turned to each of them but they remained silent.

''Oppa is right! You should at least try it!'', said Hyuna. ''Yeah!'', said Sunggyu and leaned against Hyuna. ''I don't know..'', said Hoya. Sungyeol was looking at Hyuna and thought for a while. 

''Well isn't she right though?'', asked he and supported himself by leaning against her. ''Hey!'', said Hyuna while wrinkling her eyebrows. ''You guys are heavy!'', exclaimed Hyuna. ''We should at least try it, what do we have to lose anyway?'', asked he while ignoring what she just said with a smirk. ''Idiot..'', mumbled Hyuna. Sungyeol watched them and stood up. ''Myungsoo is right, we don't have anything to lose.'', said Sungyeol. ''Hmm, well he is right though..'', said Dongwoo. 

''Besides.. you didn't had me last year!'', said Myungsoo while stucking his tongue out. They looked at him weirdly. ''See, he is right!'', said Sunggyu. ''Somehow..'', finished Sunggyu. ''Or he is just an arrogant idiot..'', said Hyuna and walked away. 

''Hmm, she really seems to dislike you.'', said Hoya and smiled. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at him. ''Hey, my role in this story  is to tease you guys.'', defended Hoya and shrugged. 

''Than it's decided we're going to play!'', said Sunggyu with a big smile. They nodded lazily. ''Yeah!'', he said and walked out of the class. ''Where the heck is that guy going?'', asked Dongwoo. ''Well, his cousin just walked out angrily. Connect this with that and yeah..'', said Myungsoo while shrugging and plopped down on his seat. Sungyeol stared at him.

''You dislike each other but aren't you guys pretty close lately?'', asked Dongwoo and smirked. ''Yeah, rumours say that you guys are going out.'', said Woohyun. ''Where did you get that nonsense?'', asked Myungsoo. ''Hey, I have my connections.'', said Woohyun. Myungsoo shaked his head and stood up. ''Tell your connections that they are wrong.'', said Myungsoo and walked out. 

''Ouhh, he is angry.'', said Hoya and smirked. Sungyeol walked also out. ''Oh, seems like that guy too!'', said Hoya and pointed at Sungyeol. ''Okey, we're always with them but I can honestly say.. I don't know what the hell is going on right now.'', said Dongwoo and shrugged. 

''Hmm, it's going to be interesting.'', said Woohyun and smirked.

-

After school in the practice room

 

''1, 2, 3, 4 and..''

 

''And why are we watching them while practicing?'', asked Jihyun and sighed. ''Dad is not at home and Sunggyu Oppa didn't want me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter