When The Real Ex Appears

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungyeol looked at her for a while. ''Mind me asking what you have to do with him?'', asked Sungyeol. She smiled slightly. ''It's kind of personal.. telling it a stranger is a bit weird, I'm sorry.'', said the girl.

''No, it's okey.'', said Sungyeol. ''I hope you are still willing to tell me though where I can find him.'', said the girl.

''Yea, sure why not?'', said Sungyeol and showed her the way. ''Why do I have this weird feeling that..''

 

''Like I said that's the wrong answer.'', said Myungsoo. Myungsoo had waited for Hyuna to finisch her homework, so that they can walk home together, left were only the two in the room. ''B-but the teacher told me to do it this way.'', retorted Hyuna. ''Really? But I don't think he told you to do it the wrong way, here.. see..'', said he and pointed at the mistake. ''You used it wrong, it's done like this.'', said he and wrote something down.

''Got it now?'', asked he. Hyuna nodded. ''That's what I wasn't sure about, thanks!'', said Hyuna and smiled. Myungsoo smiled while looking at her.

''You know, I still don't get why you are taking lessons from him. You should come to your boyfriend who is in the same class than you.'', said Myungsoo. ''But he is from cram school, besides he is really nice. Maybe I just got it wrong, anyway.. I'm continuing going there.'', said Hyuna. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at her.

''Are you sure, he isn't handsome?'', asked he. Hyuna tapped with her pencil on her chin and thought. ''I don't know.. maybe.. Wooyoung Oppa seems to have a lot of fans.'', said Hyuna and shrugged.

Myungsoo twitched. ''When is your next lesson going to be?'', asked he. ''Right after school.'', said Hyuna. ''Fine, from now on I'm going to bring you and pick you up from school.'', said Myungsoo. ''Why is that?'', asked Hyuna.

''It's nothing, I just felt like it.'', said Myungsoo and shrugged. ''Stupid Hyuna, why do you think am I doing this?!'', thought he.

''Anyway why are you calling a stranger 'Oppa' whilst your boyfriend just.. 'yea, Myungsoo'?!'', said Myungsoo and raised an brow at her. ''Well.. I guess it just doesn't fit?'', said Hyuna.

Myungsoo blew on his bangs and sighed. ''Whatever.. continue.'', said he. ''I'm making you call me 'Oppa' just wait.'', thought he.

''Calling him Oppa? Omgggg, can't do that!'', thought Hyuna and squealed inside.

 

''Myungsoo?'', called he him. Myungsoo looked up, seeing Sungyeol standing at the door. ''Here is someone-'', before Sungyeol could continue the female rushed in and hugged him. Leaving everyone in the room speechless. 

''Myungsoo, I missed you!'', squealed she while hugging him. Hyuna was looking at the pair in front of her, could she be his ex? ''He is going to explain everything, don't worry Hyuna..'', thought Hyuna and tightened her grip on her skirt. Sungyeol was looking over to Hyuna.

Myungsoo released himself from the hug and stared at the girl in front of him. ''Who in the world are you?!'', asked he earning everyones attention. They widened their eyes at his question.

''Eh? You don't remember your past love?'', asked she. Hyuna stood up and walked out of the classroom. ''Hyuna!'', called he her and wanted to run after her but was held up by the girl. Sungyeol glanced at them before running after Hyuna. Myungsoo glared at her. ''Like I said, I don't know you!'', said he.

 

''Why did I even leave?! Why didn't they go?! Stupid Myungsoo!'', thought Hyuna.

''Hyuna!!! Heyy!'', he caught her wrist and turned her around. ''You ok?'', asked Sungyeol. Hyuna looked at the side. ''Why was he lying? She was hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter