Membership Training

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyuna flinched when she felt her brother's stare on her. Jaejoong was always such a creep, when it came to Jihyun. Wonder why.. "Yeah, I still have some things on, Oppa." Hyuna said quietly and left before the dark aura surrounding her brother could reach her. She still had to go to work later on and she didn't want some negative clouds hanging above her.

Sungyeol was meant to drive her over to the broadcasting station but he had to fill-in for a co-worker thus having Hyuna drive alone there. Last time she was here, rememberd she how she had to try out the whole anchor thing and was embarrassed when she screwed up. Luckily the anchorwoman Park Yura encouraged her to do it again otherwise she probably wouldn't have returned there. She really helped her a lot since she started her scholarship there. 

"You were awesome, Eonni!" Hyuna said and clapped once the cameras were off. Yura smiled before coming down from the set. "I talked to the PD earlier, if you want you can try it out next time again?" She offered. Hyuna frowned a bit before scratching her nape awkwardly. "Eyy, everyone makes mistake. I did a lot of those too. Heck, even my brother still does them." Yura said and nudged Hyuna on her arm. "EXO's Chanyeol still does?" She asked in disbelief. "If you want I can call him up right now-" "No no no, it's okey! I don't want to bother him!" Hyuna said and waved her hands frantically in front of her face.

Yura chuckled, "You don't bother that idiot." She said before tapping her chin in a thinking manner. "You will be here next week right? How about meeting them? I know that he will have a interview next week here."

 

Hyuna squealed her way to the garage down. She would meet EXO?! And they would give her lectures about life! Okey, not life and maybe also no lectures but.. she gets to breath the same air with them! Getting into this scholarship was the best decision she ever made! 

She was about to tell it Sungyeol first but, then remembered he had work. Well, she could tell him later about it. For now she had to hurry to the library. Myungsoo was already in front of the city library. Despite claiming to be finished and all, had the two still a bit more to work on. They heard from a upperclass that Professor Lee wants more than he asks for and would always search for every little flaw. Besides they were still missing the handouts for their class. 

Hyuna parked in front of the library with her newly white jeep. Myungsoo raised his brow at that but shrugged it off, when Hyuna had reached him. "You took so long." Was the first thing he said to her. "Aish, one of us has more on than just college." She said and wrinkled her nose at him before walking the stairs up to the modern building. 

Myungsoo was taken slightly a back by that but soon found himself shaking his head in amusement. 

The two settled down in the farback of the library since it was less crowded there. Myungsoo sat down in front of the computer and typed away. "I will get the recommended books then." She informed him before walking away with the piece of paper she had in her hand. 

Hyuna huffed with the amount of books she carried. Yeah, she belonged to one of those people, who think carrying 10 books is no big deal despite being a girl. She already saw Myungsoo from afar. He was still focused on the screen of the computer. She gazed his body up and lingered at his profile. He was still handsome as ever despite the unnatural hair color of his. Nonetheless blonde suited him. She must have stared too long at him, when he suddenly faced her. Hyuna startled at that and suddenly felt the weight of the books becoming heavier.

A sense of déjá vu all over again.. (referring to chapter Locked Up Again)

She yelped outloud when the books landed on her toe. Myungsoo threw the chair he was sitting on down and rushed over to the girl. She whimpered quietly while rubbing her toe. "Are you okey?!" "Y-yeah, just hit it a bit.." He looked carefully at her, she was lying. She was tearing up, she always did that when something hurted and she didn't want to admit it. Myungsoo carefully placed his arm around her waist and helped her up. "You are such a crybaby." He remarked and brought her back to their table before walking back to pick the books up.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked when he finished the work on the computer. He returned to the table where Hyuna sat at. "It's fine now." She said and continued flipping through the pages. "Good since I didn't really want to piggy back you out." He commented. The girl glared back at him. "Can't you be nice for once?" "What? I'm honest." "Honest my ." Hyuna snapped. "You changed huh." "It was a year, Myungsoo. What do you think?" She said with a soft voice. Myungsoo couldn't help but soften at that despite the hidden tone she used.

They didn't exchange words after words.

They left the library a hour later. Hyuna stretched herself before walking the stairs down to her car. Myungsoo walked after her before standing beside her in front of the empty spot, where her car should be. "You don't have your license long, huh?" He said to which the girl turned to him, after looking around for her car. She was already panicking when she saw the sign, where Myungsoo had pointed at. 'NO PARKING'

After a long discussion of walking her home and 'no, you don't have to's', walked Myungsoo she finally home. He pushed his bike forward with Hyuna beside him in a awkward silence. He didn't had it far from the library, which is why he used his bike. "How can you not have seen that parking is not allowed there?" "Yeah, yeah.. I know I'm stupid." She said and rolled her eyes. "Good that you admit it." "Shut up, Myungsoo." He chuckled. 

"What did you do before?" "Before?" "You said something about that earlier? What were you up to?" He asked. "Ah, that.. I was at the broadcasting station earlier." "Broadcasting station?" He asked when they just walked a little grocery market pass. "Yeah, I'm doing a scholarship there." Hyuna further explained. "Wow, that's cool. And how do you like it so far?"

"Good, really good actually. Everyone is nice there especially Eonni, she is the anchorwoman there." Hyuna said. "You seem to really like her." "Yeah, I look up to her a lot." 

Myungsoo smiled at her while listening. "I didn't know she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter