Trust Issues

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Hey, Hyuna! Are you there?'', asked Hanbyul while waving her hand in front of her. Hyuna blinked a few times at her. ''Yea, why?'', asked Hyuna. ''You were spacing out.'', said Hanbyul and pouted.

''Anyway.. what I wanted to ask you, are you good friends with.. Sungyeol?'', asked Hanbyul. Hyuna nodded. ''I've known him for a while, why?'', asked Hyuna. Hanbyul shaked her head before she smiled.

''Nothing, I'm just asking. Anyway.. gotta go, my classmate asked me if I can wait for her. Seeya!'', said Hanbyul and disappeared at the next corner. Hyuna blew on her bangs. 

''HYUNA!'', exclaimed she and tackled her from behind. Hyuna shrieked while turning slowly to her Unni.

''Are you alright, Unni?'', asked she. Jihyun grimaced. ''My pride was hurt..'', said she and gritted her teeth. Hyuna titled her head.

 

''You look pissed.'', said Woohyun while munching on his food. Jihyun glared at him. ''Are you still angry for what I said earlier?'', asked he before taking a second plate. ''I would keep quiet if I were you.'', said Sungyeol before taking another bite. 

Myungsoo sat quietly down beside her, Hyuna glanced at him. ''Where were you?'', asked she.

''Why? It was the truth anyway..'', said Woohyun and shrugged. Just than Jihyun snapped. Woohyun flinched when he saw her standing up, so did the others anticipating a fight. ''I will prove it to you! Tomorrow after school! Prepare yourself!'', said Jihyun before stomping away.

''I thought she was going to hit him.'', muttered Hoya while nibbling on his bread. Hyuna nodded in agreement. ''You guys are so nice to me.'', said Woohyun sarcastically.

''Did I miss anything?'', asked Dongwoo confusedly when he came back with another plate. ''No, the 2 Nam's are just in for another round.'', said Sungyeol and shrugged.

''Anyway.. where did you disappear to?'', asked Hoya and looked at Myungsoo. 

 

They bid goodbye to them and called it a night, Myungsoo walked Hyuna home while Sunggyu was dragged away by the others. Stop interfering! - scolded they him. He pouted before being carried away by them. 

''Are you angry?'', asked Myungsoo her. ''Why should I be?'', asked she while continuing looking at her feets. He shrugged. ''Maybe because.. you are avoiding looking at me?'' Hyuna kept quiet.

''Don't be ridiculous, I'm just tired..'', said Hyuna and laughed it off. Myungsoo narrowed his eyebrows before grabbing her wrist. ''I know what you think.'', said he. ''You do?'', said Hyuna and laughed awkwardly.

''We didn't get to talk about what happened yesterday..'', said Myungsoo while slowly loosing the grip.

''There is nothing to talk about..'', said Hyuna before curling her hair behind her ear. ''Stop pretending!'' Hyuna flinched at his tone. ''Why can't you say it out loud what you think?!'', asked he slowly getting pissed.

 

''What do you want from me!?'', asked Hyuna while shoving him away. ''Telling you how uncomfortable I feel?! Yes, I do! Because you didn't think about texting me after school! Instead I saw you today and only for a short moment!'', exclaimed Hyuna. Myungsoo looked at her, quiet surprise with her outburst.

''I'm sorry..?'', said he quietly. Hyuna huffed before looking at him in disbelief. He really had the guts to laugh at her?! ''Yah! Are you making fun of me?!'', asked she furious. Myungsoo hold his stomach while shaking his head.

''I didn't thought that you were a control freak.'', said he between his laughs. Hyuna crossed her arms. He smiled at her before pulling her in for a hug, she struggled at first but soon stopped when she realised that he only tightened the hug. ''So.. you finally fell  for me?'', muttered he. ''Huh?'' Did she hear right?

''Just trust me..'', said Myungsoo while patting her head.

 

''Uhm.. are you sure that's a good idea?'', asked Hyuna unsure of what they were going to do. ''Stalking them a bit isn't going to hurt anyone. It's going to be fine.'', said Sungjong and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter