Dream Or Reality

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What happened after their kiss?

''Urghh..'', Hyuna groaned when she saw the ceiling of her room. She blinked a few times while remembering her dream. She slowly sat up while rubbing her eyes. ''What a weird dream..'', mumbled Hyuna while remembering kissing him. 

''Especially with..'' Hyuna was interupted by him. ''Hey, babe..'', said he and leaned towards her. Hyuna turned pale and screamed. 

''Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!'' She startled when she saw his upper body . ''Wae.. you, why.. kyaaaa!'', exclaimed Hyuna while looking at his bare chest. ''Why are you , Myungsoo?!'', asked Hyuna when she managed to cover her face with her hands. Hyuna was blushing hard. What happened?!

''What do you mean by why? Don't you remember? We just finished our 'rounds', babe.'', said Myungsoo and caressed her shoulder. Hyuna gasped and stared at him. She blushed. ''What?! Rounds?!'', asked Hyuna. ''Yeah, you know making love..'', said Myungsoo seriously. Hyuna's mind started to spin and she fainted. It was just too much for the introvert girl. Myungsoo chuckled.

''How funny!''

 

Hyuna opened slowly her eyes and blinked a few times. She was still in her room when she heard the door open. ''Kyaaaa!!'', exclaimed Hyuna. Myungsoo startled and looked at her, he didn't thought that she would already wake up. ''Why are you screaming?!'', retorted he. ''Why are you ?!'', asked Hyuna back and hugged her pillow. 

''I'm not, I'm just not wearing my shirt.'', said Myungsoo, to him it was no big deal but to Hyuna.. woaaah. ''And why aren't you?!'', asked Hyuna back. He shrugged and went to sit down on her chair. ''Don't know.. maybe because of what you did to me?'', asked Myungsoo and pointed at his hickey on his neck. Hyuna gulped.

It wasn't a dream!!!

Hyuna panicked. ''You know.. I never thought that you would be so rough in bed.'', said Myungsoo and leaned towards her with a smirk. Hyuna gulped while looking at his dark brown eyes. She squeezed her pillow tightly while her lips were  trembling. Myungsoo looked at her for a while until.. he cracked up. 

He laughed so whole heartedly, while Hyuna looked at him confused. ''Omg, haha.. I can't.. anymore!'', said Myungsoo between his laughs while rolling on the floor. He held his stomach from all the laughing.

''You should.. have seen.. your face!'', said Myungsoo while remembering her looks a few minutes ago. He laughed.

Hyuna looked at him while realising slowly what happened. ''Did you trick me?!'', asked Hyuna indinantly. Myungsoo bit his lips while holding his laughter. Hyuna glared at him.

''Who in the world would have thought that we did it when you're not even ?'', asked Myungsoo and cracked up. ''YAH!'' Hyuna stopped hugging her pillow and hit him with it. Myungsoo wasn't bothered by it and continued laughing. ''Omg, I can't anymore!'', said he and wiped his tear away. He didn't laugh so much for a long time.

Teasing her was still the best.

''How could you trick me?! Do you know that I almost got an heart attack?!'', asked Hyuna and stopped hitting him with her pillow. He laughed even more. Hyuna snapped at that moment and tickled him, her 'revenge'.. well our introvert girl. ''Not my fault when you fainted!'', retorted Myungsoo.

 

''Hyuna!'' Her dad called her in joy and opened the door to her room. Her dad widened his eyes and looked at his daughter. They gasped when she noticed him, she immediately stopped tickling him and looked at her dad.

 

His daughter.

A half- guy.

Her hands on his upper body.

And she on top of him on the floor.

 

''You're busy?'', asked her dad and titled his head.

-

Hyuna furrowed her eyebrows. She looked at her dad and Myungsoo who were busy talking. ''How did we end up eating together?!'', thought Hyuna while poking her food.

 

Her dad looked at his watch a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter