A Year Later

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are we doing here?" Dongwoo asked who sat down beside Hoya. His partner in crime shrugged. "Don't know." "Woohyun Hyung called us to see-" Sungjong scrolled his messages down when he heard voices the hill down near the river.

"Sunggyu, calm down will you?!" Woohyun said while trying to calm leader Gyu. "It's already been a month!" He broke free from him and screamed again. "You broke your promises, bastards!" He shouted to the air. "You all run away! It was our dream!" He shouted again. Woohyun tightened his fists while listening to him. "You all went away.." Sunggyu muttered this time before taking one of his shoes off. He threw it towards the river where it disappeared in the deep. He fell onto his before chuckling lightly. 

Woohyun stood beside him while looking at the river. 

The three of them watched them silently before.. "That's the end?" Sungjong asked and turned to his Hyungs. They didn't utter a single word and only watched the sunset going down.

---

Inguk stared out of the window when he heard someone shouting from outside. "Sunggyu!" The boys had run after him the whole time but were ignored anyway. Inguk smiled slightly when the voices were further and further away from his house.

He walked up the stairs towards her room. He took a seat on her bed. "Ah, it sure feels unreal without my girl.." He said.

 

All of them went away. Some for the better and some who wanted just to run away from everything. The memories they carried with them, yes, they buried it with their leave from that place. Infinite didn't perform anymore. The school days were quiet and the end of the year flashed by.

No calls. No messages. And the lifes of went on.

 

A year later

The streets of Seoul were already busy though it was still early. In contrast to the countryside it was nothing..

The sun shaft through her curtains into her room. "Hyuna!" He called from downstairs. She was already ready and smiled at her reflection through the mirror. She tightened her ponytail before heading downstairs. Walking through the enormous hall towards the modern kitchen. "Morning, Oppa." Hyuna said and went over to the fridge to get her favourite juice out. He glanced up at her while preparing breakfast. She went over to her seat when her brother placed a plate in front of her. "Morning." He said before kissing her forehead.

 

 

Before - After 
How Hyuna walked around a year ago and the HyunA now.

 

"Is mom already gone?" Hyuna asked before nodding towards an empty seat. Jaejoong nodded. "She had to catch her flight. She will call when she arrives in Canada." "I see." She said and looked at her watch. "Are you in a hurry?" Her brother asked. "Not really but I wanted to give my homework early up so I could study in the library." Hyuna said before walking over to the sink with her plate. "I will do the dishes." Her brother said before putting his cup of coffee down. "Should I drive you? I still have time?" Jaejoong said when he looked at his watch. Hyuna shook her head. "No need to. Oppa will also head early to class." "That goody-two-shoe.." "Oppa.." Hyuna looked at him. "I'm just kidding." "You are not even supposed to talk like that Team Leader Kim." Hyuna said while raising an brow at him. "Ayee.." He said before patting her head.

"I like him that's why I'm talking like this." Jaejoong said when he went over to do the dishes. "Then why are you still talking about him like this?" "Hyuna, to tell you the truth I will always talk like that about the male friends you introduce me to." "Shh.." Hyuna pouted. "I will just stop letting you meet my friends then besides he is not my friend." Hyuna said before his leg lightly. "Yah, I could arrest you!" "Doesn't the police have anything better to do?" Hyuna asked. "For what for anyway?" She stuck her tongue out at him before grabbing her bag. "You changed, Hyun." He said and smiled at her before turning back to the sink. Hyuna looked at his back for a while. "Y-yeah.." She stuttered before walking over to the back door.

"Anyway, I'm off!" "Take care! And- Ah, Hyuna!" He called out before she opened the door. "What about Jihyun? I didn't see her at home for a while now?" "Ah, that.. Unni is busy with work." "That kid.. she shouldn't neglect her studies because of work." Jaejoong shook his head. Hyuna giggled. "Bye!"

 

 

KIM JAEJOONG

Current Age: 26

HyunA's elder brother.
Her guardian while her mother is always on travel due to work. Also taking care of Jihyun.
He is the leader of the police department of Seoul and very ambitious when it comes to work and his sister.

We don't have to discuss his hotness right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter