Parting Ways

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I called Jaejoong Oppa yesterday." Sunggyu looked at her. "What do you want to say?"

Hyuna looked at her cousin. "Oppa asked me to come home."

 

"Are you going?"

 

Sunggyu stared at her.  She giggled when she saw his expression. "I'm staying." She punched him softly. Sunggyu laughed softly. "I turned him down. My life is here, right?" She linked arms with him while humming. Sunggyu stole glances from HyunA. He just couldn't shove that weird feeling away that.. something was going to happen.

---

HyunA was standing in front of her locker when she heard familiar voices.

 

"Can you stand Woori?" Myungsoo asked. She nodded with slight smile. "C'mon I will bring you to the infirmary." He picked her up before walking the hallway down with her earning whispers and looks from each side.

HyunA stood behind the pillar while watching her boyfriend carrying another girl. 

"Wasn't that Myungsoo just now?"  "I thought he was the boyfriend of that bumpkin?"  "Poor wallflower. His attention is on the pretty transfer student." A few whispered while stealing glances at HyunA. They hurried away when she looked up at them. He patted her shoulder while taking another bite of his bread role. "Are you okey?" HyunA looked up and met the munching mouth of none other than Hoya. She smiled slightly. "That's why they run off.." She muttered.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing." HyunA said with a smile. "Anyway, Oppa what are you doing here? And why aren't at lunch? You should eat the stuff the girls give to you at this time." Hoya shrugged. "Mrs. Bae caught me on the way and forced me into spreading these flyers for the art club out." Hoya said lazily and showed them HyunA. She nodded. "If you want to.. I can do that for you? And you can go eat?" Hoya looked at her. "Are you sure? Is that okey for you? I mean Sunggyu would kill me if he knew I gave you my work." HyunA shaked her head with a smile. "Than don't tell him. Just go eat your lunch, Oppa. You guys have practise later." "Did Myungsoo tell you?" Her smile dropped a bit. Hoya patted her head. "I owe you one." 

He looked at her for a while before giving her a smile. "Your real smile is a hundred times better than the thing you are showing me." 

---

"Hey, Hyun." Jihyun greeted her with a tackle from behind. "How was your day?" HyunA nodded. "Fine, and yours Unni?" "Can't complain. Taecyeon just teached me how to throw the ball." "Huh? But you can play football?" Jihyun smirked. "No, you misunderstood me. How to throw the ball to aim Woohyun's head even from afar." She laughed after that. A bit creepy but she laughed. HyunA smiled at her before contiuing giving flyers. "What are you doing anyway?" Jihyun asked when she took a paper from her. "Che, that's a club a chick of Woohyun is part of. Give this to me." Jihyun said and threw it into the dustbin she pulled HyunA away from the spot. "But Unni-"

 

"Oh, you tried to help Hoya." Jihyun said while twirling her straw. "Oh my bad.." She glanced at her friend. "I heard you a lot of sighing. Is something bothering you?" Jihyun asked. HyunA caught her looking at her before putting a smile on. "Nothing, why?" "Hm.." 

"Since you won't tell.."

 

"Unni, get the next dress for her!" Jihyun ordered while watching Hyuna walk the catwalk for her. "Why do I have to wear this?" Hyuna asked while wobbling in her heels. "We need you pretty at the practise later. So he will ask you out, make you happy and you will smile again. Which is making me smile." Jihyun said and grinned at her. Hyuna gave her slight smile.

---

"Thank your for agreeing to let me out." She joked. "You need to get out of that hospital room of yours for once in a while." They walked around in the neighbour town when Woori suddenly stopped. He noticed that she wasn't walking anymore and looked at her. "Woori?" "Hey, Myungsoo." She was looking at the ground before looking up to him. "Do you know the reason now why I broke up with you?" He didn't answer instead he just looked at her.

"The time I broke up with you was few weeks before I got the resutls of my tests. I knew back then that I wasn't going to live long. I didn't want you to suffer while taking care of me. I didn't want to be selfish but here I am standing again in front of you though I didn't want you take care of me in the first place now you are." She chuckled softly before taking a step forward. "Myungsoo.. since I came back to you I feel so much better. I feel stronger." Now she stood in front of him only a few inches apart. "Myungsoo.. would you give me another chance?"

He gently held her hands before pushing them away fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter