Now It's The Real Thing

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Give me your books.'', said Myungsoo and stretched his hand out. Hyuna looked slowly up to him, the whole time they were walking she had her eyes stuck to the ground. ''I-it's fine.. I-I can hold them..'', stuttered Hyuna and glanced over at him. He shot a glare at her what made her hand him her books immediately.

''And walk faster.'', said he and walked in front of her. Hyuna sighed. ''How am I going to survive this?'', asked Hyuna herself while watching Myungsoo.

 

''Hyunaaaaaaa!'', called Jihyun her and surprised her by hugging her from behind. Hyuna startled upon receiving suddenly a hug. She looked at Jihyun and smiled. ''Hey, Unnie!'', greeted Hyuna her. ''So, what were you up to?'', asked Jihyun. ''Uhm, nothing much just-'' ''Yah, hurry up!'', said Myungsoo and turned around. Jihyun blinked a few times at him and than back at Hyuna, who was looking kind of scared.

''What is your business with Hyuna?'', asked Jihyun and raised an eyebrow at him. He grinned at her. ''None of your business, Jihyun.'', said he and took Hyuna's hand. Jihyun looked at him in disbelief. ''Yah, if you do anything to her I will-'' ''I won't, chill down!'', said he and dragged Hyuna away.

''Yah, you will walk home!'', shouted Jihyun. ''Whatever! I have plans after school anyway!'', shouted he back and disappeared with Hyuna at the next corner of the hallway. 

Jihyun pouted.

 

''Did anyone of you see, Hyuna?'', asked Sunggyu them. ''Nope, why?'', asked Dongwoo and looked up from his phone. ''Because she didn't appear at their 'meeting point'.'', said Hoya and patted Sunggyu's shoulders. ''We just saw her an hour ago, don't panic.'', said Dongwoo and waved it off.

''I do, Hyuna always comes! What if something happened to her?!'', said Sunggyu dramatically. Hoya knocked his head. ''We already have Sungjong in charge of drama stuff.'', said Hoya and rolled his eyes.

''Yeah, besides.. isn't she that?'', asked Dongwoo and pointed at a girl. Sunggyu and Hoya turned around, and it was indeed Hyuna. ''And.. Myungsoo?'', added Dongwoo and titled his head.

 

''Do you have everything?'', asked Myungsoo her. She nodded lightly while looking at him.

''Hey!'', shouted he and approached them with a big smile.

They turned both to him, out of all the people.. why must it be him? ''You seem to be in a good mood.'', said Myungsoo. ''Yeah, something good happened.'', said he and smiled while scratching his neck. Hyuna looked at him, she knew exactly what he meant. ''Anyway can I borrow Hyuna for a moment?'', asked he and looked at her. Myungsoo eyed him before turning to Hyuna.

She gripped onto the end of his shirt, she shaked slowly her head. Myungsoo nodded, he knew exactly what she wanted and it was definitely not being alone with him. ''She isn't feeling well, next time maybe. It can wait right?'', said Myungsoo. He slowly lifted his hand and placed it on her forehead, what made Hyuna look at him. ''Take it easy, I have time.'', said he and smiled at her. Hyuna on the other hand, let slowly go of Myungsoo's shirt. 

''Yeah, whatever.. Sungyeol don't touch her that casually.'', said Myungsoo annoyed and put Sungyeol's hand away.

Sungyeol looked at him surprised. ''What's wrong with you?'', asked he and looked at him. 

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at him before turning to Hyuna. ''Tell him.'', said Myungsoo. Hyuna looked flustered. ''Tell me.. what?'', asked Sungyeol and looked first at Myungsoo before turning to Hyuna. 

Hyuna opened but when she saw Sungyeol's eyes.. she couldn't bring a word out. Myungsoo grew impatient. He grabbed her hand and left. Leaving Sungyeol alone.

''Hyuna?'', mumbled Sungyeol while watching them walking away. 

 

''What was that?'', asked Dongwoo and linked arms with Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked at them, surprised by their appearance. ''What's up Mr. Perfect?'', greeted Hoya him with a smile. ''Yeah, yeah.. Sungyeol what did they tell you?!'', asked Sunggyu immediately. ''Huh?'' ''Hyuna and Myungsoo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter