Chapter 3: We Dislike Us

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''OMG! How can you be so thick headed?!'', exclaimed Myungsoo.

 

''Me?! Isn't it you?!'', retorted Hyunah while tightening her fists.

 

''What is this about?!'', asked Jihyun angrily while walking to the others.

 

''Well.. they can't agree.'', said Hoya.

 

''On what?!'', asked Jihyun while eyeeing Myungsoo because she just had a feeling that he was the one who started it.

 

''I can honestly say.. I don't know.'', said Hoya and shrugged while watching his friends.

 

''Yah! Myungsoo!'', exclaimed Sunggyu while walking to them. ''How many times did I already tell you to not argue with Hyunah!'', he exclaimed and joined also the arguement.

 

''Tell it her, she is not that innocent! Open your eyes once and don't be that overprotective over her!'', retorted Myungsoo.

 

''Don't shout at Oppa, you idiot!'', said Hyunah. 

 

''Hey, guys.'', greeted Sungyeol them.

 

''Oh, Sungyeol.. What's up?'', asked Dongwoo.

 

''Right! You didn't pick me up!'', complained Woohyun. ''Who would want to pick you up, anyways?'', said Jihyun and flicked his forehead.

 

He glared at her. ''Jihyun!'', he exclaimed and wanted to grab after her when she moved smoothly away. ''Too slow.'' She said and stuck her tongue out before spinning around. ''Anyways, I have to go.. I have practice now. Bye stupids!'', said Jihyun and left.

 

''Oh, right.'', said Jihyun and threw an orange after Myungsoo. *HIT*

 

''Ouhhh..'', exclaimed Myungsoo and rubbed his head, he turned around.

 

''Wait for me after school, Eonni said we should come home together. The old hag texted something about me not treating you nicely.'', said Jihyun while playing with her phone.

 

''But she is right!'', shouted Myungsoo after her.

 

''Jihyun!'', someone called her. ''Oh, it's Minhyuk.'', said Jihyun and waved at her friend. ''Anyway.. see you later best friend!'', said Jihyun and stuck her tongue out at Myungsoo. 

 

''Hyunah, see you after school, right?'', said Jihyun and winked at her. 

 

Her friends looked after Jihyun. It wasn't odd for Jihyun to hang out with boys if they weren't associated with music like her childhood friends. She could be nice to male species when they were good in one thing: sport.

 

''What practice is she going this time?'', asked Hoya while looking weirdly after her.

 

''Hmm.. isn't Minhyuk part of the baseball team?'', asked Sungjong.

 

''So that's why she throws so many things lately..'', said Dongwoo.

 

''Yeah, and she is practicing it on us.'', said Woohyun while crossing his arms. 

 

''That hurts..'', complained Myungsoo.

 

''Well.. serves you right, jerk!'', said Hyunah.

 

''Are you at it again!?'', he said while raising an eyebrow at her.

 

''Do you think I'm scared of you?!'', she said until they were face to face again.

 

''Yah! Myungsoo, she is a girl!'', joined Sunggyu.

 

''Chill! I'm not going to hit her!'', defended Myungsoo.

 

''They really have a good relationship.. the three.'', said Hoya and chuckled. The others nodded while watching their little dispute.

 

''Yeah.. they do indeed.'', Sungyeol said while watching them too.

 

***

 

''Morning.''

 

''Morning, Eonni!'', greeted Hyunah.

 

Jihyun yawned while hugging her. ''You're okey?'', asked Hyunah.

 

''Not really.'', said Jihyun and stretched after letting go of Hyunah. ''What did you do last night?'', asked Hyunah.

 

''Urgh.. the old hag visited us, and yeah.. it was a long night.'', said Jihyun while walking.

 

''And?'', asked Hyunah.

 

''She said I should treat Myungsoo better, since we're living together. I should treat him like a brother but, first of all I'm an only child.. and secondly I'm not that mean, right?'', asked Jihyun.

 

Hyunah giggled. ''Yeah, you are very nice!'', said Hyunah and hugged her from the side.

 

''You are the only one, who understands me!'', said Jihyun and pouted. 

 

''So.. you can make that kind of face too?'', asked Woohyun and smirked at her.

 

''Morning~'',

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter