Announcement (Part 2)

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''How am I going to prove it? Wait.. is he teasing me? But what if he is serious?'', mumbled Hyuna while walking the hallway down.

 

I'm resentful btw.

From: Kim Myungsoo

''Wah! He is serious!'', said Hyuna to herself. 

 

''How am I going to prove it, in front of the whole school?'', said Hyuna and walked pass the principals office. She stopped and walked slowly back. ''No, that's taking it too far! I can live with his grudge against me!'', said Hyuna and walked a few steps away. 

''But he is Myungsoo! God knows what he is capable of! Wait.. that's not the real reason.'', said Hyuna and stood still.

''He is a jerk at times.. but he was the only one who understood me.'', thought Hyuna when she remembered the times how he was always there for her.

Hyuna took a deep breath.

''He-hello? I'm Kim Hyuna also known as the annoying girl who always hangs out with Infinite.  I'm sorry for causing trouble again and.. for lying yesterday, I'm verry sorry. But the truth is.. that we.. no, I am.. dating Kim Myungsoo.

Thanks for listening.''

 

Reactions during the announcement:

He grinned when she finished, he stood up from his sitting place on the rooftop.

''How dares she!?'', some fangirl of Infinite.

''Aww, isn't that cute?'' ''Mr. Lee, you are a teacher!'', said his colleague. ''Oh, c'mon! Don't be so stiff!''

''Pff, like I said no one is going to believe that. Right, Oppa?'', said she. ''Be quiet for a while, Jiyeon.'', said he.

''Yes!'', thought Jihyun and smiled big. ''Did you.. just hear that?'', asked Hoya. ''That.. wasn't Hyuna.. right?'', asked Woohyun. ''Are you okey, Sunggyu?'', asked Dongwoo and chuckled. ''No, not my Hyunie!!!'', whined Sunggyu while rolling on the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter