Love Advices From A Boy Group

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoya had to look twice what was in front of him before he started their practise with a "And 1.. 2.. 3!" They played smoothly as the talent agent whipped his head to the melody. Sunggyu's and Woohyun's voices blended perfectly into it. They played almost everything from a soothing ballad to a rock song. Hoya finished it off by hitting his drums with his sticks. The talent agent stood up and clapped once they finished. "This is what I was talking about! You guys were kind of out of it without this young man here!" He said and took Myungsoo by his shoulders from behind. "This is good! I will arrange a appointment for you guys. Before this week ends you guys will already have contract." He winked before walking out. 

It was Hoya's suggestion, he had poked Sunggyu once he let go of Myungsoo during their MT. Sunggyu hadn't even noticed what he had done, his body had moved on his own when he found out that Myungsoo was injured along with Jihyun. Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong were the only ones, who were talking to Myungsoo. Hoya wasn't included because.. well, he was eating and didn't bother joining their conversation. Sunggyu was only talking if absolutely necessary but from Hoya's point of view, he was worried about Myungsoo's well-being since his wrist was hurt from the wall. It was only a matter of time before everything was back to normal.

As for Sungyeol..

"We're finish with this, right?" Sungyeol asked and put the bass-instrument down. He left after the others confirmed it without another word and without looking at Myungsoo. 

 

Jihyun limped towards the couch in the living room before resting her sprained foot on the coffee table. Just as Sunggyu had assumed was Jaejoong furious as he got to know that she was injured. She shrugged it off when they had returned from their trip. "You will get nowhere with that ugly look of yours. Let alone getting a girlfriend." Jihyun commented as she side-glared him. HyunAastole a look of her brother. He frowned before leaving without another word. Jihyun raised her brows when Jaejoong retreated upstairs. "What? I got him mad with this? My insults must have getting sharper better or he became more of a wimp while we were away?" Jihyun said. 

Hyuna sighed. She already knew what caused her brother to retreat like that. And it was surely not because of what Jihyun said.. okey maybe a little. But the other thing would be the fact that he liked her. "Hey." 

"Hey, I said 'what are you still doing here?'." Jihyun had repeated. Hyuna blinked at her. "W-what?" "Weren't you supposed to be at the broadcasting station?" Jihyun asked while stuffing herself with the things Jaejoong had left for her at coffee table. Including two bottles of cola since she was planning to plant herself on the couch for her drama marathon. 

Hyuna looked quickly at the wall clock before jumping up. She rushed pass the older girl and grabbed her purse on the other couch before hushing out of the house with a 'BAMM'. Jihyun glanced only after her before turning the TV on. The TV was already on and Jihyun was about to take on the huge cake when she looked at the stairs. She sighed. "YAH, Jaejoong! Get your down here!"

 

Yura hieved a sigh when she finished. She stood up from where she was sitting and walked pass the cameras. "You were great as always, Eonni!" Hyuna said and handed the anchorwoman a refreshment she had brought from the coffee at the ground-floor. "Oh, thank you! You're so sweet." Yura said and took the iced shaked americano from her. "Oh, that reminds me! My brother should be finished by now. Should we pay them a visit?" Yura asked. Hyuna's eyes sparkled at the mention of meeting them. Yura raised a amused brow. "Did you only decide to become a anchorwoman because of this?" "Eonni!" Hyuna whined.

"We are one! Hello. We're EXO!" 

Hyuna stunned at the 12 members. Yura had gone off since she had received a call regarding the next news and left them alone for a bit. "Ah.. uhm, I-I'm Kim Hyun Ah, hello." She said and bowed to each member, still in awe that she could meet them. The giant brother of Yura walked over to her and stretched his hand out. "Nice to meet you. I'm Yura Noona's younger brother. You can call me Chanyeol though, we're the same age I've been told." Hyuna hesitated at first but took his hand gladly before he was pushed away by a tad bit smaller one. "I'm Byun Baek Hyun. I would appreciate it if you call me Oppa." He said and winked at her. 

Another one rolled his eyes seemingly used to his shenanigans. He pulled him away from her in the end. "Sorry about that one. I'm Kim Jun Myeon." He said and shook Hyuna's hand. Hyuna smiled at him. She didn't think that they would be so down-to-earth. She felt reliefed at that. "It's okey he is sweet." "She said I'm sweet. She totally wants me." Baekhyun said to the others. A few rolled theirs eyes like the one with the big eyes in the corner. 

They settled down in one of the waiting rooms, which weren't used. One of the boys apparently Kim Min Seok along with Lu Han had run down to get some drinks. "Noona said you are a intern here?" Chanyeol asked. Hyuna nodded. "I'm attending a university while helping here out." "Okey, can I finally ask the burning question everyone in this room wants to know?" He asked. Hyuna identified him as Kim Jong In. He was along with Zhang Yi Xing and Oh Se Hun the best dancers in the group. She paid extra attention to them even caught staring at Sehun earlier. 

"What question?" Hyuna titled her head. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Jongin asked. Everyone in the room stared at her. Hyuna let the words sunk in before chocking on her drink. The closest to her, which apparently was Junmyeon stared to pat her back. "You okey, Hyuna-ssi?!" "You made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter