Crumpling

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

How are you supposed to trust if there isn't even the base to? Is there still space for love to grow?

 

Myungsoo sighed when he checked his screen again. No new messages.

"Thank you, Myungsoo. For taking care of Woori." The elder said. He bowed. She glanced at her daugther back who is laying in the hospital bed behind them before sighing. "Myungsoo, I know it's too much to ask for.. but can you stay by her side?" He startled by her sudden request. "Her condition is getting better by being by your side. I- As mother I'm-" The mother was already teary when Myungsoo cut her off.

"I will be by her side, Mrs. Go." She smiled at him when a tear escaped her. She took him into her arms before whispering, "Thank you, Myungsoo-ah."

Myungsoo smiled slightly. Far in the back of his thoughts there was someone he was thinking about and cared more about than Woori, but now was not the time to think about the own feelings, he valued Woori's life more at this time. 

"I'm sorry, Hyun.." He whispered.

 

"Did you like it?" Sungyeol asked. Hyuna smiled at him with a full mouth of rice before gulping it down. "I prefere unhealthy food more." Hyuna giggled at him before going for another bowl. He smiled at her before putting his chopsticks down.  "You look better when you smile for real."

Hyuna looked up to him. "Huh?" "Hyun, we've known each other for almost 3 years now I know you better than you think." Sungyeol explained before smiling at her. Hyuna stared at him with her chopsticks, hung slightly open. Sungyeol wanted to continue eating when he glanced at her.

"Hyun, are you alright?!" He widened his eyes at the sight of a silently crying Hyuna.

 

Myungsoo got off the car. She smiled. "Thank you, Myungsoo. I will tell Woori that you stayed." Mrs. Go said before driving off. He nodded before walking off to the gate of to his house. His expressioned turned stern when he saw him standing beside the gate.

"I guess that's the mother of your ex?" He questioned.

"What do you want, Sungyeol?" Myungsoo furrowed his brows at him. "I don't know." Sungyeol sighed before pushing himself off of the wall. "I only saw Jihyun leaving the house telling me that her nice roommate isn't at home." Myungsoo sighed before attempting to walk pass him. "I don't have time for this." Sungyeol gritted his teeth before yanking back. "Than what about your girlfriend?!" 

Myungsoo looked at him. "She cried while her boyfriend was together with his ex!" Sungyeol exclaimed who had already pushed Myungsoo to the wall. "Did she-" "She didn't tell me anything if you mean that!" Sungyeol added before tightening his grip on his collar. "But I don't have to guess twice to know that you have something to do with it." 

Myungsoo took a deep breath before pushing him with all his might off. "What do you know?" 

"I tell you Myungsoo-" "What? Hyuna is mine girlfriend not yours don't forget that!" Myungsoo cut him harshly off. "Just get it finally into your head don't try to interfere!" 

Sungyeol looked at him bitterly. "I'm not interferring it's you who is making space for someone to come in between." "Are you threatening me?!" Myungsoo asked who raised slowly an brow at him. "I'm not talking about myself here." Sungyeol said.

"Why doesn't anyone understand here why I care about Woori?! She is sick for heaven's sake!" 

"No, Myungsoo. You don't seem to understand." Sungyeol said. "You are not only hurting Hyuna but also yourself with this lie."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter