There Are 3 Types Of People

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Uhm, Sungyeol Oppa are you okey?'', asked Hyuna him carefully.

''Sungyeol Oppa are you okey?'', mimicked Myungsoo her who was trolling behind them. Dongwoo raised an eyebrow at his friend. ''What's wrong with you bro?'', asked Dongwoo. But Myungsoo was in his own world, he send death glare to them in front of him. ''Sungyeol Oppa?'', called Hyuna him again when she noticed that he wasn't listening to her. She pulled on his shirt, he turned to her a bit startled but he smiled at her. 

''Hmm?'', asked Sungyeol. ''I mean.. if you are okey? You know yesterday?'', asked Hyuna carefully. He looked at her and smiled. ''This is nothing, don't worry about me Hyunie!'', said Sungyeol and patted her head. 

''I can see it on your face Oppa..'', mumbled Hyuna and stopped walking. Watching him greeting the other students. *BUMP* ''Ouh!'', said Hyuna when she felt someone bumping into her from behind. ''I'm walking here!'', said Myungsoo who was obviously the culprit. ''Yah! Myungsoo!'', said Dongwoo knowing that Myungsoo was at fault. Myungsoo snorted and looked away. ''Forget him Hyuna..'', said Dongwoo and sighed. ''You didn't have to bump into me!'', said Hyuna and rubbed her head. Dongwoo sighed again. ''Oh, boy.. here we go again..'', thought Dongwoo who was standing between them.  ''Your fault, because of you I hurt my chin!'', said Myungsoo and rubbed his chin. ''That's not my fault at all!'', pouted Hyuna. 

Sungyeol turned around when he noticed that his friends weren't behind him. He smiled when he saw them arguing, he walked back to them and patted Hyuna's head. ''C'mon, what did Hyuna do huh?'', asked Sungyeol while having his arm around her shoulder. Hyuna looked at him and smiled. ''Tell it her!'', said Myungsoo and raised an eyebrow.

''I didn't do anything!'', retorted Hyuna and glared at him. ''Yah you-'' *CHOP* ''Away from my cousin!'', said Sunggyu and pulled her to him. Hyuna startled but giggled at her Cousin's doings. ''You already have a girlfriend, besides Hyunie is too good for you!'', said Sunggyu and stucked his tongue out. Sungyeol chuckled a bit. ''Do you always have to be so jealous of Sungyeol?'', asked Hoya who was behind Sunggyu all the time. 

''True, just get it already Sungyeol is her favourite Oppa.'', said Dongwoo knowing that the elder would get jealous. ''Not true!'', said Sunggyu but stole quickly a glance from Hyuna. She just smiled at him. ''Seeeeee!'', said Sunggyu and smiled. ''You know you look like an idiot smiling like that..'', said Hoya. ''I don't care, hmpf!'', said Sunggyu and dragged Hyuna with him. 

''That guy turns always like this when Hyuna is around..'', said Hoya and sighed. ''He has a cousin complex.. can't be cured for a lifetime.'', said Dongwoo and nodded. Hoya raised an eyebrow at him. ''Oh, c'mon shut up!'', said he and pushed him lightly. 

''I'm hungry, let's skip the first lesson!'', said Hoya and yawned. ''I'm in!'', said Dongwoo. ''Want to join?'', asked Dongwoo. ''Nah, I'm going to sleep during class anyway.'', said Myungsoo and shrugged. ''What about you Sungyeol?'', asked Dongwoo. ''Forget him, he is Mr. Perfect.'', teased Hoya him. ''Ah, right! But I don't think that's the only reason, right?'', said Dongwoo and winked at Sungyeol. Sungyeol chuckled. 

''Whatever, I will go ahead than!'', said Sungyeol and walked away. ''I'm going with you..'', said Myungsoo and walked slowly behind him.

''They really left..'', said Dongwoo and pouted. ''More food for me.'', said Hoya and shrugged. Dongwoo had followed Hoya to the cafeteria. 

 

''You're walking so slow.'', said Sungyeol. Myungsoo shrugged. ''The class isn't going to run away.'' ''True!'', said Sungyeol and chuckled. Myungsoo was looking at Sungyeol from the side. ''He is tall.. nice, intelligent.. popular.. does this guy even have a weak point? Well.. I'm more attractiv than him, haa!'', thought Myungsoo and chuckled to himself. ''Is something?'', asked Sungyeol when he heard Myungsoo laughing to himself. ''No?'', said Myungsoo and shrugged. ''Okey?'', said Sungyeol and continued walking. Myungsoo looked up when he spotted Sungyeol's girlfriend coming towards them. She walked pass them. ''Wasn't that your girlfriend?'', asked Myungsoo half interested half bored. Sungyeol smiled.

''I would say ex.'', said he and chuckled a bit. 

''You broke up with her, why?'', asked Myungsoo. Sungyeol nodded. ''Does Hyuna know that?'', thought Myungsoo.

...

*ACHOO* ''Are you okey Hyunie?'', asked Jihyun and handed her a tissue. ''Yeah!'', said Hyuna and smiled. ''So.. Hyunaaaaaaa, I heard that Myungsoo was at your house?'', asked Jihyun and grinned. '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter