First Date And First Trouble

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyuna took a deep breath before taking a last glance at herself in the mirror. Why was she so nervous? It's not like they were never alone. ''Do I really have to wear this?'', mumbled Hyuna. She looked down at her dress, that Jihyun had given to her. 

Jihyun promised by her life that it wasn't new, but Hyuna knew it better. Why would Jihyun, her Jihyun Unnie have such a floral dress in her closet? Hyuna knows that Jihyun likes it comfy, a pair of jeans and a loose shirt describes Jihyun the best.. she wasn't the girly girl after all.

Hyuna bit her lip. ''Good thing Mom isn't here.'', thought Hyuna. Normally you would think that the dad is stricter but in Hyuna's case, it was her mom who was wearing the pants. She and her big brother were very overprotective towards Hyuna. So.. it was quiet a miracle that her mom and brother didn't move to the countryside too. 

''Hyunie!'', exclaimed her dad happily before knocking on the door. ''Nae?'', answered Hyuna. Her dad opened the door with a big smile. ''Your date will be here soon!'', squealed he. Hyuna shaked her head. 

''Dad, you are more excited than I am.'', said Hyuna. ''Wae? Why not? My little princess is going on a date, isn't that wonderful?'', said he. Hyuna pouted, she grabbed her bag and walked pass her dad. 

''Hyunie, is everything okey?'', asked her dad. ''Yes, dad.'', said Hyuna while walking down the stairs. ''Okey, ahh.. Hyunie, remember not to tell anything your mom okey?!'', said he while following her down.

''Dad, you are making me nervous!'', whined Hyuna.

*DING DONG*

Myungsoo went through his hair one last time. He straightend himself when the door opened. ''So.. you want to go out with her?'', said he while glaring at Myungsoo. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at him. ''So now you are playing godfather? Don't you think you are bit exaggerating it with your crazy cousin-complex, Sunggyu?'', asked Myungsoo while walking pass him. 

''I'm not! I'm still against this relationship.'', said Sunggyu. ''Whatever..'', said he and walked to the living room. He was greeted by her dad with a smile. Hyuna looked at Myungsoo from head to toe.

He looked kind of different, in a positive way. Hyuna looked down at herself. ''And he wants to go out with someone like me?'', thought Hyuna. Hyuna was pulled out of her thoughts with this sentence "You look nice." Hyuna looked up, Myungsoo was standing in front of her while stretching his hand out. He was smiling at her.

Hyuna was taken aback by that, sure she saw him smiling before when not that often.. but he was a bit too close. He chuckled when he noticed her getting red a bit. She thanked him quickly and avoided making eye contact with him while taking his hand.

''Have fun!'', said her dad and smiled at them. Myungsoo gave him a smile, and turned to Sunggyu. ''It's her first date, so make it enjoyable for her.'', said Sunggyu. While Hyuna was busy giving her dad a peck, was Myungsoo busy annoying Sunggyu. He stucked his tongue out at the elder one. "Yah! You-'' 

''Bye bye!'', said Myungsoo and dragged Hyuna out before Sunggyu could say anything. They drove away.

''Aren't they cute?'', said Mr. Kim while standing in the door frame. He turned to his nephew. ''Sunggyu?'' He spotted him in a driving car. ''Follow them!'', exclaimed Sunggyu while pointing at the car.

''Never heard of being discreet, idiot?'', said Dongwoo and shaked his head. ''Yah! You are going to fall out, sit down!'', scolded Hoya him, who was driving. 

''These kids..'', said Mr. Kim and chuckled while going back into the house.

 

''Why am I so nervous?'', thought Hyuna. ''Maybe because, he looks like an expert.. now that I think about it, he looks more like a player than Woohyun Oppa.'', thought Hyuna and looked at his face. Hyuna's eyes went down to his lips. ''He won't kiss me today right? .. YAH! What are you thinking?!'', thought Hyuna and slapped herself. 

Myungsoo looked at her weirdly. ''Are you alright?'', asked Myungsoo. Hyuna shaked her head and smiled. Myungsoo nodded and turned back to the street. ''I shouldn't have watched these romantic movies yesterday.'', thought Hyuna and turned to the window.

''Cute, she doesn't know that I'm looking at her too.'', thought Myungsoo who was seeing Hyuna's reflection through the  mirror. He smiled.

''Okey, Hyuna.. stop thinking everything will be fine than. Don't think about his lips.'', said Hyuna to herself. ''Lips?'', asked he. Hyuna blinked and turned slowly to him. He was holding the door open for her. ''What?'', asked Hyuna. ''You said, Don't think about his lips. Did you mean me?'', asked Myungsoo. Hyuna turned red. ''He heard me!'', thought Hyuna. 

Myungsoo grinned. ''I could about it.. nah, it's her first date. She is already nervous, besides.. I will kiss her today anyway.'', thought Myungsoo and shrugged, he stretched his hand out. 

''Come, we're here!'', said Myungsoo and grabbed her hand. Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter